seventeen

〘✿〙
teal

"Please Teal!" Ondreaz cried in my ear while he dropped to his knees. He is such a child, begging on his knees for something so silly.
"Bugger off Ondreaz. I'm talking." I waved him off, trying to revert my attention to Kate.
"I know the perfect breeder and he has a new litter and everything." He was still begging and I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. This is the first time Ondreaz has ever annoyed me, and I'm not keen on getting used to it.
"Ondreaz, the adults are talking right now. Go play outside and we will talk about it later." Kate's tone wasn't so friendly, you could tell she wasn't having it with the sob-fest.
"Why are you all so mean to me?!" He cried again. I am this close to punching him, I swear.
"I'm sick of the whining! Go fucking ring the breeder and schedule to see the puppies at 2!" I yelled at him, eyes anger and nose flaring. This didn't faze Ondreaz as the biggest and widest smile met his lips. He scattered onto his feet and ran off to his phone with excitement in his eyes and a skip in his step. Kate and I looked at each other and pouted. I had to admit that was very adorable.

"Anyways, I was thinking we should move in together. Lately I've been just staying at yours, and we are both barely home anymore. Plus now you're getting a dog, so you will need a backyard and will have to move anyway." Kate suggested and I was intrigued.
"I'm not getting a dog."
"Yes you are!" Fucking Ondreaz.
What Kate was saying was really true and a perfect idea. I had wanted to move in with Emma but I decided it was better for her to have an independent space. And it was also true that Kate had just been staying at mine for most nights because we hung out so often. The dog point is also valid. "I would love to move in with you." I cheered and she smiled widely, pulling me into a bear hug.
"That's perfect. My lease is ending soon, so I thought it was best to bring up the idea before I renewed it." Kate shrugged and I nodded in agreement.
"Mine still has a bit but for the time being, you can just move into my current apartment. Until we find another one and my lease ends, then we can get something bigger." I added. This was actually exciting, even though I loved my apartment and wasn't ready to part with it. It's time for new things and some change. "I wonder what Ondreaz is up to."

Kate and I stood from the seats in the lounge and moved to where Ondreaz ran off to. There we were met with an eager boy, shaking with excitement while he scrolled through his phone. I looked over his shoulder and noticed he was looking at shirts.
"What are you buying?" I asked, rather confused until Kate burst out into pits of laughter and I read over the shirt order properly. "You did not buy that."
"I did, and it comes with a matching one for you."

Help me.

✧✧✧

I may or may not be getting a dog. It's not my fault they are so fucking cute. Ondreaz is also extremely persuasive and I swear he's more excited about it then I am. We met up with the breeder and he showed us the puppies. I feel in love straight away, if I could I would adopt them all. There is a beautiful grey female that I took a liking too. She sat Ondreaz' lap as soon as he sat on the ground and she looked at me with the biggest puppy eyes.

I watched as Ondreaz patted her in his lap and I sat down beside him. She stood up, stubbling over to me, flopping down and tangling in my legs. My smile widened before a group of them stormed me, all find comfortable spots to lay in my lap. I felt like I wanted to cry, they were beautiful.
"They still need a week before you could take one home, because I still have to get the vaccinations and microchipping done. They are also too young to give away anyways. That's if your keen." Arden, the breeder, spoke up to notify me and I nodded. I was really considering this. I looked up to Ondreaz to see him with tears in his eyes.
"I want that one." He pointed to the puppy who originally sat in his lap. I pouted at him snorting as I head back my laugh.
"Yeah I'm keen. This girl, she had the cutest look that told me that she's mine." I told the breeder as I brought the puppy to my chest to cuddle it.
"Perfect, I'll grab some paperwork just to confirm the adoption and payment." Arden walked off into his house and left Ondreaz and I with the puppies.
"No way. This is the best day of my life." He whimpered and I shoved his shoulder with the palm of my hand.
"This is my dog remember." I snapped and he poked tongues.
"Whatever, I still have the shirt to prove that I'm the dog dad." I scoffed at this, I can't believe he bought those stupid shirts. Ryan won't like that, but oh well. I pulled my phone out to snap a photo of the puppy, to show Ryan later. All of them still laid in my lap, a few venturing into Ondreaz' lap.

When Arden came back, I signed the paperwork and gave him a deposit. Ondreaz was shaking as he watched me sign it. Perhaps he was worried I would  back out but I know for sure I was not backing out.
"You two are a cute couple, I didn't know my Dre finally got a girlfriend." Arden sang as he elbowed Ondreaz with suggestive eyebrows.
"Oh we aren't together." I spoke up and Arden looked confused.
"Then why are yous buying a puppy together? That screams 'we want to have a baby together but aren't ready for the full commitment.' You know what I mean?" He asked with a nervous chuckle. Clearly he didn't know the situation and didn't want to offend us in any way.
"The puppy is hers, I'm just gonna steal my little love sometimes." Ondreaz cooed and I rolled my eyes.
"Your little love?"
"Yes Teal, mine."

✧✧✧

ondreazlopez i got a new shirt for the occasion

katehealy what a freak!

lopez_tony i pray for you, you need help

notteal stoppppp!

petroutv show us

larray your lying let me see

jamescharles is that tealllll?

patrickhuston keennnnnn!

view all 17362....