fourteen

〘✿〙
ondreaz

What is wrong with me? I don't even know if Kate and I are going anywhere and all I can think about is Teal. I can't even explain the feeling. She drives me crazy and makes my blood boil, her vacuous actions, light flirting and her damn cheeky charm. Who just lets someone convince them to run full speed at a fucking wall? I want to yell at her for being stupid, for flirting with me and being the girl I can't have. She's making my brain scramble, I need to think about the task at hand. Figuring out what Kate and I have. I mean come on Ondreaz, Teal has a boyfriend. Yep, now I was talking to myself.

"Dre, are you alright?" I pulled my head from my hands and looked up to see Tony looking at me concerned. I shook away my crazy thoughts and stood up straight.
"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking." I mumbled, moving to leave our bedroom. I don't know if I'm ready to talk about this. Obviously I don't want to bottle it up, but I'd rather not have my cocky brother reminding me of my feelings for Teal.
"About?" He skipped after me, I scrunched my face when looking back at him and he just smiled with his teeth. He's been hanging out with Teal to much he's started to pick up her mannerisms.
"My business." I brushed him off and he stopped. Out of curiosity I stopped as well, to see why he was so abrupt. Yet he held a smirk with his arms crossed.
"Bet you're thinking about Teal." He asserted with an evil glint in his eyes, knowing exactly what he's doing. I turned to look at him, mimicking his crossed armed stance but my facials showing one of annoyance.
"Bet you can't mind your own business." I retorted in a snappish manner. Tony didn't take it to offence though, he only rolled his eyes.
"Heard that one before. It's like you hang out with Teal or something." Oh fuck.. I had to get out of this one.

About to make my escape, a hand patted my bum gently and the small frame of Kate stood beside me. She smiled, looking between Tony and I. This is just great.
"I could sense the tension from a mile away and you know I love drama. What's the deal?" Her smile was so innocent but her intentions were roguish.
"There's no drama Kate. Tony is just assuming things." I spoke through a grimace, Tony smirk still on his lips.
"Hmmm rightttt." She dragged her words, "That's why you look like you want to rip his tongue out of his mouth." Tony chuckled at this.
"Once he realises that he likes Teal then it wont be drama." Tony shrugged and I felt my stomach full out of my ass. Did he really just say that? In front of Kate? I could even look at her, to see her reaction. We haven't-
"Oh that can't be more true." She declared, while nodding. I turned to her, shocked.
"Why would you agree to that? I thought we were a thing?" I asked, wide eyed. She looked taken aback by my response but shook it off.
"Dre we are like friends with benefits. Yeah, sex is good, we have a good laugh and hang out all the time but let's be honest here. You and I both know that friendship is the only relationship we will be good at." She explained to me, it was like she was talking to a child. Talking slow, worried I might breakdown and cry.
"Would've been nice if we talked about this sooner. Still makes me feel guilty though." I slumped my shoulders and breathed out.
"Guilty? For having feelings for another person? Just because we are a thing doesn't mean you can't feel things for other people." She patted my back in comforting matter.
"I don't have feelings for Teal!" I retorted and she snorted at that.
"Wasn't talking about Teal, buddy." After this she strutted off, chuckling on her way. I growled and stormed off the other way, leaving Tony to do his own thing.

It made me feel a lot better that Kate and I were on the same page with this. I truly love Kate but in a friendly way, and sex doesn't make me feel anything more intimate for her. Friends with benefits is a weird thing, you act so naturally together, talk and chat like any other friends but behind closed doors... it's a different story. In this story though, Kate and I are just friends, with benefits.

✧✧✧
teal

"Why? Why do there give us a binge worthy TV show and then wait a year later until they give us a new season? Like come on Netflix! I want more sexy John B screen time." I ranted to Emma while watching the credits of that last episode with tears ran down my cheeks.
"You've been crying for the whole of that episode Teal. Outer Banks is not that sad and you are cleary not crying because that was the last episode." Emma rolled her eyes as I whimpered.
"It was sad Emma! Don't even deny that shit." I accused and she just laughed at me while snatching the TV remote. I watched as she changed over to a Amazing world of Gumball and I smile spread on my wet cheeks.
"Calm down, we will watch some Gumball and then go tan. That will make you feel better right?" Her voice was so soothing and calming.
"Yeah I guess." I mumbled, cuddling into the throw blanket.

I had just spelt the last day or so watching Netflix and crying. No matter the show or the plot, it always finds a way to make me cry. It might be a trauma thing. Never have I ever made me sob too. Nah, I'm probably going on my period soon.

"Teal, can I ask you something?" Emma spoke up and I nodded with a small smile. Edging her to go on. "How do you do it? How do you deal with Ryan when he hurts you so bad? Aren't you scared of him?" I didn't know if I wanted to answer this but I can't just ignore her. She wants to understand my mindset and help me, I can't push her out.
"I guess the good outweighs the bad. I remember the good things about Ryan and our relationship, the love we have for eachother, the memories we shared and the happiness he give me sometimes. It makes me forget that he likes to hurt me." I frowned at her. This probably wasn't the best time to bring this up with me but when would be a good time.
"Okay." She hummed in understanding before looking as if she was deep in thought.
"Should we go tan?" I brought up, trying to lighten the mood. She snapped out of her thinking daze and nodded.

We changed into a bikinis and laid out on the lounge chairs outside. Our vibe was a bit off right now. Emma was quiet, always thinking about something and I was just waiting for her to tell me what she's thinking. Maybe I needed to spice this up. Remembering the previous show events of Outer Banks, tears started to develop in my eyes and I sniffled.
"What's wrong?" Emma asked, looking at me with worry.
"John B-"
"Oh my lord."

✧✧✧

notteal john b

notteal john b

emmachamerlain that's it, that's the tweet

katehealy what a mood

patrickhuston he kinda be beautiful huh

ondreazlopez i cry like that about madison bear
     ↳ notteal madison bear

username you binged it didn't you?
     ↳ notteal 🥺🥺

charlidamelio same girl

k0uvr alex warren 😢

dixiedamelio griffin johnson 😢

calvingoldby patrick huston 😢

lopez_tony bangenergy bangenergy.ceo 😢
     ↳ notteal as if

alexwarren bangenergy bangenergy.ceo😢
     ↳ k0uvr feeling loved 😢

username stop them !! 😢
     ↳ notteal i second that
         ↳ katehealy third that
             ↳ emmachamerlain fourth that

view all 2531....

〘✿〙

i will admit that outer banks made me sob like there was no tomorrow