twenty-five

〘✿〙
teal

Yep, Michael Le time was my favourite time. I will confirm that. He is so fun it makes me forget about the things I worry about and I feel good. It's kinda that same when I'm with Ondreaz I guess, although he is something I worry about.

"Bullshit! Thomas is a pig, I don't like him." Michael cursed, scrunching is nose. "They still keep him around?"
"I'm serious and yes. He told them that he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. He also apologised thousands of times, not to me though. Ugh! It's just frustrating." I replied, feeling myself becoming bothered.
"I bet Patrick wasn't keen on the idea." Michael commented and I nodded. "You're like his sister, he probably hates Thomas for that."

We spent the last hour catching up before I let him in on the hype house goss. I don't get to see him much because he's not always around but whenever he is, it's the best.

"So when are you looking at getting into music? I can help with that. My friend has a studio in LA and I've been learning a few things." Michael wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and I perked up at this.
"I couldn't ask that of you." I waved him off with a frown.
"Shut up Teal, you know you want this." He argued, "I'll be by your side the whole time."

I really couldn't argue with him. I've wanted this for so long and I've already started to write songs. The only reason I haven't jumped to get started yet is because of what Ryan said to me all those times.

"I know you will, I'm just worried I won't make it." I started to play with my fingers in my lap. Michael noticed this and grabbed my hands.
"Forget about making it, just enjoy it. It doesn't matter if other people don't like it, all that matters is that you like doing it." His words hit me hard. It meant so much to me to have him tell me this.

After endless insults and stabs at how I would never make it in the music industry, I had Michael to open my eyes to the main objective. It wasn't about how far I can go and how many people I can entertain, it's about me. It's about how I feel when I sing and how I make people feel that actually enjoy my singing. It doesn't matter if there's people that hate it, because I love it. I can't believe I never realised this until now. Guess what Ryan, you're my first hater and you only make me feel better about myself. Him hating the fact that I love music just shows how negative he is. I really need to forget him.

"You know what? Let's fucking do this!" I cheered, pulling Michael into my arms. "Please help me!"
"Do you wanna get started right away?" He asked, pulling out his phone. "I'll call Sarren right now!"
"I mean I don't have anything else to do today." I shrugged and he tapped away on his phone.

He put the phone to his ear and started to talk to the person on the other line, assuming this Sarren guy. They talked for a minute and I felt nervous but the look on Michael's face was telling me not to be.

✧✧✧

Walking up the stairs to the studio made this a whole lot more surreal. It felt like I was back stage at a concert because there was loud music playing from upstairs and it sounded drowned out. We knocked on the door to the main studio and it was opened by a short girl with long brown hair. The music blared through the door and the girl quickly rushed back to turn it down. We followed her into the studio.

This girl had beads in the front strands of her hair and seemed to have purple chalk in some other strands. What shocked me the most was she had a detailed clown makeup look on her face. It was like seeing Avani when she makes her tiktok but was she just wearing this for everyday makeup?

"Hey Sarren!" Michael smiled and they did some weird handshake. This was Sarren! I thought she was a boy! Even so, she's so young and she owns a studio! What?!
"Michael, you never come visit me anymore." She pouted as they finished their handshake.
"You're always busy, don't blame me!" He retorted and she chuckled lowly.
"True." She shrugged before turning to me, "You must be Teal, I'm Sarren. I'm really excited to work with you." Her voice is very monotonous, I didn't know how to take her statement. Was it sarcastic? Was she serious? Is she picking fun? I really can't tell.
"Yes! Thank you so much for doing this." Despite not knowing if Sarren actually likes me or not, I pulled her into a hug and spoke to her as if she was a friend. She was willing to help me, now I will consider her my friend.
"It's no problem." When I pulled away she looked slight shocked but shook it off none the less. "Let's get started, Michael order us some chinese, I'm starving."

It felt like I was only in the studio for a few minutes but when I checked my phone, it had been hours. We talked about my songs, ate takeout and then we started working on sound. She was really good at what she does. I sang lyrics and she created a sound based off my tone. Michael has been sleeping for the past hour, poor guy should have left.

"Come back tomorrow and we will record you singing." She ordered me and I nodded.
"I'll be back around 12, is that okay?" I asked, while cleaning up my mess from the takeout.
"Wake up Michael and get out of here. I'm sick of you both."

I'm not surprised, we've been here for hours. She must be going insane.

✧✧✧

notteal don't tell sarren

dixiedamelio first

katehealy THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE ALL DAY

emmachamerlain i miss you 🥺🥺
     ↳ notteal no i miss you

justmaiko bro she hates us
     ↳ notteal not even

sarren i hate you
     ↳ notteal 🥺😭
         ↳ justmaiko told you

ondreazlopez 😍

username DOES THIS MEAN YOURE MAKING MUSIC !!!!

avani i love you

view all 1746...

〘✿〙

"i'm finished my anime so i'll update more"
*starts a new anime and neglects her book."

i know i'm sorry! I see yours commenting all the time to update and I want to but i don't. i'm sorry i love you all 🥺🥺

thank you for reading my loves!!

also sarren is in the cast list if you wanna know her what she looks like 💜