twenty-three

〘✿〙
teal

I couldn't stop the laughter erupting from my throat, it almost hurt to laugh so hard. I was squashed between Patrick and Calvin in the bathtub in only our underwear while Alex filmed us saying dumb shit. We were very drunk and it was only midday.

My day started with cleaning my house and helping Kate unpack her stuff. Then Ondreaz invited us over for a pool party but it didn't even happen because Chase got mad that they were throwing a party. Patrick and Calvin snatched me away to annoy Alex and Kouvr which lead to us doing shots of tequila. It wasn't just a few either.

It all lead up to me striping down into my underwear and pretending to be an Olympic swimmer in Alex's bathtub. Calvin jumped in as my lifeguard because I was 'drowning' and Patrick just wanted to get half naked. Now we were all in the bath together, my arms around each of their shoulders as I throw my head back laughing. I hit my head on the back wall a few time because of it.

"We are dream team!" Calvin slurred waving his arms around, swaying Patrick and I with him.
"A iconic trio!" Patrick added, mimicking Calvin.
"I love you guys!" I slurred, pulling them in closer with my arms and kissing each of them on the cheek. "Yous always make me laugh and smile, even on the bad days. You two are my boys and I appreciate you both."
"Awww Teal that was really sweet." Alex cooed, camera in hand.
"We love you Teal!" They cried.
"No you're sweet Alex." I blew him a kiss.
"What the fuck is going on?" I very confused Kate walked into the bathroom.
"Kate! My love!" I squealed, releasing Patrick and Calvin from my arms and holding them outward for Kate to give me a hug.
"Tony come look at this!" She called out, while she laughed at me. I pouted and Tony and Ondreaz walked in. "Drunk as a skunk."
"No way." Tony burst out laughing as I glared at him.
"Come on Teal." Ondreaz sighed, he grabbed my arms that were still waiting for Kate's hug and pulled me out of the tub. Patrick and Calvin cried in dissent but Ondreaz ignored them as he wrapped a towel around me.
"I wanna have fun." I pouted at him and he pushed a wet strand of hair behind my ear.
"I want you to have fun too, but you are half naked in a bathtub. Wouldn't you rather go swimming in the pool?" He asked me and I thought about it for a moment. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. 
"No, I'd rather cuddle with you." My smile grew into a toothy grin as he chuckled at me.

I was so drunk that I didn't even think about the others in the room. I didn't even think that when I'm drunk my flirting isn't playful 'let's fuck around with Ondreaz because it's fun' but more so because I did want to cuddle with Ondreaz. I wanted to be warm and cozy in his sheets with him, head on his chest and enjoying our close proximity.

Maybe I was lowkey whipped on this guy? I mean he is sexy.

✧✧✧

I don't regret drinking but I do regret drinking a lot. My head was pounding and the only thing that kept my mind off it was the warm body against mine. He was spooning me, arms around my waist and head in my neck.

When I had been in a similar position with Thomas a few days ago, I felt sick and absolutely violated. I never thought I would be in a position like this with another guy but Ryan. That is until now, until Ondreaz. Something about him is calming and... comfortable.

I remember yesterday that he pulled my from the tub and got Kate to dress me in his clothes. I told him I wanted to watch Tangled, we did and then Mulan, and then Princess and the Frog. We watched a whole heap of disney princess movies and while that was happening he was trying to sober me up. I refused to eat the bread or drink the water though. We both fell asleep by 7, I was drunk and he was exhausted.

Now I was wrapped in his arms, in his bed. I opened my eyes to see Tony on the other bed asleep. I thought Kate would be there but I guess she went home. Not that Kate and Tony have anything going on but they are good friends and it wouldn't be weird to sleep in the same bed. Bored of staring at Tony, I turned around, throwing one leg over body and wrapping one arm around his neck. Ondreaz smells really good, especially up close. Sighing in content, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Shortly after to be woken up by Tony jumping up and down on the mattress.
"Wake up love birds!" He laughed out and Ondreaz lifted his leg and kicked Tony in the balls. He fell to his knees and crushed one of my legs.
"Get off Lopez!" I screamed, kicking him off the mattress completely. Now sitting up, I cradled my poor squashed leg to my chest.
"Fuck sorry Teal." He grimaced as he pulled himself off the floor. "Kate is here to pick you up, yous are going house hunting remember."
"Oh shit yeah." I stood up and looked down at my clothes. "Sorry babes but I'm keeping these."
"It's my merch anyway, you're just advertising." He snickered and I scoffed.

We found ourselves smiling at each other like idiots before Tony cleared his throat.
"Kate's waiting..."
"Shit! Bye boys!"

✧✧✧

notteal wow might have to marry this one

katehealy you are my lover not my wife, emma is my wife
     ↳ notteal but emma is mine 🥺
         ↳ emmachamerlain hate when my sidebitches fight 🤬

emmachamerlain kinda cute though

charlidamelio yous glow 🤩🤩

avani ugh love

lopez_tony ew

patrickhuston hows your head?
     ↳ notteal idk how's yours
         ↳ calvingoldby hurts

alexwarren no you're sweet teal 😘
     ↳ notteal fuck off 🤬🤬

k0uvr where's ondreaz?

view all 1632...

〘✿〙