seven

〘✿〙
teal

Ryan took me out today on a cute date, he said he felt bad after the other night and wanted to treat me. We went to Robbies for breakfast, he bought my favourite smoothie for me and avocado toast with the seasonings I like. After breakfast we went to the arcade, he won me a powerpuff girl out of the claw machine. It was Buttercup and she's my favourite. He was really treating me well today.

Now we drove to the beach and we are walking along the sand, the small waves crashing onto our bare feet and sand sticking between our toes. It was going great today, we didn't fight once and he hadn't said anything nasty yet. It was just a peaceful walk, cracking a few jokes and having small talk.

"I don't want you to be close with Ondreaz anymore." Ryan said out of the blue, not meeting my eyes. It shocked me enough that I stopped walking and just looked at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked, as I then caught up to him when he kept walking.
"I don't trust him around you, he seems like he wants you." He told me, finally looking at me.
"How would you know that? You've never seen us together." I questioned and I let out a small chuckle. It didn't make sense to me, why would he care now?
"He's just too close for comfort and I don't like it. You can't be friends with him. That's final." He scolded, obviously he wanted me to stop asking questions.
"Fine dad, jesus." I huffed out. I know I wasn't going to stop being friends with Ondreaz but I will keep my distance to not make it look like I am. In case Ryan finds out that I didn't listen to him.
"Good girl." After this it was so awkward. I didn't even want to talk back to him because I was afraid he would snap at me. I even flinched when he grabbed my hand, I don't really know why I did though. I wasn't scared of him, I was just distracted.

Ryan pulled me up the beach to a small fish and chip shop. I waited outside while he went in, he walked out with a picnic basket. He must have left it there earlier for this. He pulled me back down the beach, handed me the basket and laid out the picnic rug he had on his back. We sat down and opened up basket. Pulling out different types of fruits and snacks as well as fish. He even got us drinks with out lunch. I was really cute but I was trying to be salty. I squeezed some lemon on my crumbed fish and started to eat silently. Ryan was talking to me but I just mumbled in return. I wouldn't lie when I say that I was mad. Mad that he was now trying to control who I can and can't be friends with. That was something I liked about him because he didn't try to control anything about my life. It was this trust we had that made us so close. I think he could tell I was mad but he didn't question it.

My phone lit up with a text and we both looked down at it.

lopez🚁
later alex is doing stupid shit that i know you would want in on
come over teal!!

I read the text but so did Ryan. "Lopez? Is that Ondreaz? Delete it now." His words were rushed and demanding.
"Calm down, it's Tony. Not a threat." I waved him off before replying to the text.

teal🦈
bet
i'll be there at 3

"You are not seriously going over there are you? Ondreaz is there. I don't want you there." Ryan dictated and I rolled my eyes ignoring him as Tony and I texted back and forth.

lopez🚁
alright i'll make sure to hold him off until then
it's funnier when you do stupid shit
patrick and calvin are old news

teal🦈
i know right
like come on alex hire some new bitties
your old ones are cute but they are not that cute

lopez🚁
you're not getting paid anymore, you've hurt patrick and calvins feelings - alex

teal🦈
good they smell anyways
i hope-