twenty-one

〘✿〙
teal

Today is the day that Kate was moving in, and we had Ondreaz, Tony and Emma helping us. Kate has a lot of furniture, therefore we had to get a storage unit to put the furniture that wouldn't fit into my apartment until we found a house.

We have been working since 8 this morning on moving and I am so thankful that Emma brought coffee. Ondreaz has been talking everyone's ears off because we get our puppy in the next few days and he's more excited than me. Speaking of which, I'm naming her Loma.

"Can we take a break?" Tony cried, heaving himself onto the couch. Tony and Ondreaz have been carrying all the furniture whereas us girl have been talking boxes. I think we deserved a break.
"Lopez get off the couch, you are sweaty." I turned my nose up at him and he groaned as he pulled himself up. "But yes, a break is needed."
"Should we go have lunch?" Kate suggested and everyone nodded at this whilst our bellies growled in agreement.
"Let's go to Mcdonald's, I'm craving nuggets." I whined.
"Only you would want Mcdonalds." Ondreaz laughed.
"Only I enjoy shitty fast food because I workout like some gym junkie." I laughed with him.
"Surely that's not healthy. You workout yeah but half the time you live off Mcdonalds." Emma questioned.
"I'm here for a good time, not a long time. I wanna stay hot but I don't care what my insides look like." I pointed.
"Fair point."

✧✧✧

We all got food from different places because we couldn't decided on one place. I wanted to go eat in the park like a cute little picnic but we just stayed in the car parked outside of TacoBell. Ondreaz was in the drivers seat, me in the passenger and Tony, Emma and Kate in the back. I hooked into my nuggets, dipping them into the tomato sauce and out of the corner of my eye Ondreaz was setting his phone up on the car dash.

"What are you doing?" I asked without even looking at him, still focused on my food.
"We are going live." He beamed. How was he not munching down his food right now, I am starving.

I watched the screen, reading the comments that stood out and listened as the group talked to the camera. I was preoccupied with food in my mouth. Ondreaz and Tony were telling the live about what happened today when we were moving and one comment popped up that I laughed at.

username I knew Teal and Ondreaz were dating.

"What are you laughing at?" Ondreaz asked me and I pointed to the screen.
"Yes we're dating." I laughed and everyone went wide eyed.
"Don't tell them that, rumours will start." Emma chided from the back seat and Ondreaz and I only laughed.
"It's funny when people make assumptions about relationships. Clearly Ondreaz and I are in love after I've just gotten out of a relationship. Beside, I like watching the edits people make." I giggled.
"You clearly don't care for your reputation." Tony added, "I wouldn't want to be known for dating Ondreaz."
"It's not real anyway, so I don't care." I spoke up, bringing my attention back on my food. I could feel Ondreaz looking at me but I didn't look at him.
"I'm moving in with Teal!" Kate called out and the comments started to blow up with different topics.

✧✧✧
ondreaz

"It's not real anyway, so I don't care."

I don't know why it made me feel weird when she said that but it did. I didn't want her words to be true, I wanted us to be real. We've been friends for so long, but I wanted us to be more. Not yet though, she just got out of her relationship with Ryan. I wanted to be her friend for now, to be there for her while she is healing. I know that one day she'll be mine I just don't know when.

"You're staring~" Kate sang in my ear from the back seat and I shook my head to bring me back to reality. Teal was munching on her nuggets, dipping them in sauce every now and then. She was so peaceful and happy, her smile almost contagious. She didn't even realise what effect she had on me, why was I so infatuated with her? "Still staring~"
"Shut up Kate." I growled through closed teeth but it was a bit too loud.
"Don't tell Kate to shut up when she didn't say anything." Teal snapped at me. I only poked tongues and started eating my food again.

"Teal are you going to explain what your post was about? Look at all those people commenting about it." Emma spoke up, leaning over the front seat to read through the comments of the live.
"Ryan and I broke up." She shrugged, only glancing at the phone for a moment. "I would say it's no one's business but I did sort of post about it. Therefore I should give an explanation."
"Ahaha! Now Ondreal can happen!" Tony cackled from the back, pointing at the phone.
"Only you would say that Avani." Teal joined Tony's laughter after she read the comment.

I wish Ondreal would happen.

✧✧✧

notteal patrick and calvin look different here 🤔

ondreazlopez leave!

lopez_tony it's okay, my heart isn't broken

emmachamerlain i did lay on the ground for this, i do deserve photo cred

katehealy thank god i wasn't that guy^

patrickhuston yeah that's weird hey
notteal must be the lighting

calvingoldby i love you
notteal no i love you

username i love how she ignored everyone but those two boys
notteal i choose to ignore the negative nancys

view all 1627....

〘✿〙

!!!PRETEND NIKITA IS TEAL!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT
Guys! I finally finished my anime, you know what that means...
More persistent updates!!
I got really unmotivated to write when all I wanted to do in my free time was watch anime but now that i've finished it, i'm going to focus more on this.

Shoutout to gabriellelevilopez for reading this in one night! Love your effort babes💜