twenty-two

〘✿〙
teal
TW (harassment)

"I heard you're single now, this true?"

This was not what I wanted to see or hear after a good gym session. A seedy desperate Thomas watching me with lustful eyes as I pour myself a glass of water.

Kouvr invited me over for an early morning gym session and I couldn't decline, I really needed one. I kind of wish now that we went for a hike or to my gym, that way I wouldn't have to deal with Thomas. It made it worse that the only clothing I had on my body is a sports bra and scrunch bum shorts. His eyes had a lot of skin to admire with sick fantasies.

Usually I would take it as a compliment when men check me out but something about Thomas made me feel sick. His eyes resembled Ryan's. That same sadistic type of lust embedded in his irises.

Last time we had a face to face encounter he claimed he 'really liked me', and I walked away with a simple 'I have a boyfriend'. This time I don't think it's going to be this easy to walk away from.

"Yeah, but I'm not interested." I told him, trying to avoid eye contact. Maybe I should have been watching him because when I turned to fill my glass, taking my eyes off him for a second, his body was pressed against mine.
"I like the way you play Teal." He chuckled darkly and I shivered, not the good kind either. I felt utter disgust ripple through my body. His crotch was against my bum and his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Take a hint Thomas, I'm not interested." I hissed, turning in his arms and attempting to push him off. My arms were shaking, was I scared? Maybe they are weakened from working out? I didn't know why but my arms didn't have the strength to push him off and now my front was pressed against his.
"Liar~." He sang, dipping his head to my neck and he started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off the best I could and not even noticing that I started to cry.
"Get off me!" I cried out, continuously shoving him but he didn't budge.
"What the fuck?!" A voice yelled from the kitchen doorway. I looked up and I never felt more relieved.

Patrick stood there, eyes filled with confused and worry as he watched me. Thomas's arms went slack around me as he looked over to Patrick and I took the opportunity to slip from his grasp. I throw myself into Patrick's arms and cried, he ran his fingers through my hair to calm me as he cussed out Thomas. His yelling was so loud it hurt my ears, but I couldn't hear a thing he said.

"Woah woah, calm down. What's happened?" It was him, he would protect me.
"Thomas was feeling up Teal and she clearly didn't want it?" Patrick yelled, if I wasn't in his arms he probably would've fought Thomas. I could feel his body shaking with anger. I'm so happy to have Patrick, I know he cares about me and he's my closest friend. Both Patrick and Calvin helped me through the bad days, kept my spirits high and made sure I never gave up. They saved me and Patrick saves me once more.

I didn't even notice what was happening when my face was buried in Patrick's chest. I couldn't even hear the nasty things Thomas was saying about me or noticed that Ondreaz launched himself at Thomas and beat his face black and blue.

I didn't even know what was happening until his gently hand touched my back. I looked up at him, my teary eyes lighting up when they met his. I wrapped myself around him, arms around his neck and legs around his waist. His body warm and comforting, being close to him is exactly what I needed right now.

Ondreaz carried me away, I watched Patrick and Alex pick Thomas up and throw him out the front door, screaming something along the lines of "figure out your shit" and "don't come back until you know what you're doing." His face was bleeding and bruised but his eyes didn't leave my until the door was shut. The unsettling shiver ran through my body, this isn't the last time I'll be dealing with Thomas, I don't think.

"Do you want a bath or do you want to lay in bed with me?" Ondreaz whispered, I don't think he wanted to scare me by talking to loud.
"Oooh, freaky." I teased, pulling back slightly to look at him with a smirk. He was currently only in sweatpants, completely shirtless and I wiggled suggestive eyebrows.
"How can you still be joking around when that just happened?" He asked me, looking shocked but amused.
"Well I feel safe now." I told him honestly and his eyes softened while he wiped away a stray tear on my cheek. "I'll have a shower."
"Okay."
"But I still want to lay in bed with you, so you better not take that offer off of the table." I warned pointing at him with glaring eyes.
"That offer is always on the table babe." He winked with a cheeky grin and I rolled my eyes at him.
"That's my thing! I'm the one that flirts and you're the one that rolls your eyes." I whined, pouting. "I'm rubbing off on you too much."
"You can rub on me if you feel like it."
"That's hot."
"Freaky~"

✧✧✧

notteal freaky🥺

notteal freaky🥺

dixiedamelio first 🥺

ondreazlopez 🥺🥺

lopez_tony 🥺🥺🥺🥺

patrickhuston needed this cutie after a hectic morn🥺🥺

alexwarren strong girl🥺

k0uvr uh i love you🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

rrryan lol

katehealy ^AHAHHAHA WHAT🥺

emmachamerlain EXTERMINATE IT🥺

charlidamelio you haven't blocked that fool yet?🥺

calvingoldby i miss you, come drink with us🥺🥺
notteal i'll be down in a minute.🥺

username ryan's comment make me🤢🤮🥺
notteal same🥺

view all 2642....

〘✿〙

I'm not reading this to make sure if there's mistakes so please let me know if there are xx
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Does this chapter need a trigger warning?