twenty-eight

〘✿〙
teal

They were right, I was really awkward. Even on the way over I felt my body sweating, I was nervous. Seeing Ondreaz walk up the beach in only his cute pink swim shorts made my face heat up. Once I admitted my feelings for him, it was weird to be around him. I couldn't joke with him like I used to because deep down it's not a joke to me. He had his arm draped over my shoulder and had Tez on a lead in his other hand as he laughed with Emma. I couldn't even look at him when he spoke to me. I just looked down and watch our feet. We were walking in-sync right now, his left foot moved forward when mine did as well as the right.

"What are you thinking about?" Ondreaz raised his eyebrows at me amused. I must have looks deep in thought.
"Our feet are moving at the same." I grin at him, trying to show how awkward. His laughed at this, his body shaking as he held his stomach.
"You're cute Teal." He mumbled to me once his laughter calmed down.

Patrick called him down to the water as we made it to our picnic set up. He removed his arm from my shoulder and ran off but not before glancing at me one last time.

This was definitely different. I think that kiss meant more to him than I thought it did. As it did for me. He must be subtly hinting to me that he's into me as well but I can't just go assuming things.

Perhaps I'll use today to hint to him what I'm feeling, it might fall into place on it's own. I can't be sure.

"Teal!" A cheery voice pulled me from my thoughts and I dropped my beach bag.
"Daisy!" I cried, pulling Daisy into a hug. She was already in her bikini, but looked like she hadn't gone in the water yet.
"Are you going swimming?" She asked, looking down at my fully dressed body.
"Frick yeah! My bikini is under my clothes." I winked at her and she giggled. "Anyway, I didn't expect to see you here."
"Yeah! Thomas invited me." She explained and I scrunched my face in distaste.
"Oh him.." I cringed and she grimaced. Daisy didn't know the story but I explained to her that we weren't on good terms.
"I'm going to tan for a bit longer and then I'll come swimming." She told me and I nodded. I left Tez with Daisy as I wanted to go swimming.

When she walked off, I pulled my shirt over my head and wiggled out of my denim shorts. I had on my favourite red bikini, Kate told me to wear it. Emma and Kate also got out of there clothes and we had matching bikinis, only they had different colours. Emma's was yellow and Kate's was hot pink.

"Race you to the water!" I cried before I hit legs down the sand. I almost tripped but still kept my pace.
"That's unfair!" Kate called, she was still putting on sunscreen on when I zoomed off.
"Sore loser!" Emma laughed at Kate as we both dived into the water. We giggled at Kate as she stumbled down the sand.
"The sand is hot!" She cried out, limping every so often.
"Run then!" Emma and I couldn't stop laughing as we watched her struggled.

I was deep enough that I had to stand on my tippy toes to keep my neck out. When I least expected it, hands grabbed onto my legs and I screamed. My scream even frightened Emma beside me. Ondreaz popped up infront of me and grabbed my thighs, wrapping my legs around him.

"You shouldn't laugh at your friends." He tsked but I was still dazed from being scared and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You are so mean!" I gasped when I came to and I started trying to pull away while slapping his shoulders. He kept me close, holding onto my thighs.
"I was playing around." He chuckled, giving me a little sly smile. I couldn't be mad, it was so cute.
"Whatever." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away. He cheered in success before our attention snapped over to a moaning Kate.

She was wrapped around Emma as they pretended to be having sex in the water.
"Oh Ondreaz~"
"You like that Teal~"

"Shut up!"

✧✧✧

I'm pooped. We have been swimming for hours and even played beach volleyball for a bit. The volleyball games went for hours too, everyone wanted to play and I always ended up with my dream team Patrick and Calvin. Ondreaz disappeared around ten minutes ago but I didn't care much. Tony and I were playing with Tez for a bit and even took her for a swim. She loved it but being a puppy, she got tired quick and we came back to sit down for a bit.

"Teal let's play volleyball again!" Calvin and Patrick called me over. There was already a few people ready and walking over to the volley ball court.
"I'll be there!" I called, quickly trying to put on another layer of sunscreen. I was pooped but I was always up to play.

Before I started to run off to the volleyball, in the corner of my eye, I saw Daisy and Ondreaz walking down the beach together. They had ice cream in the hands- When did they get that? Daisy was giggling loudly and her hand landed on his bicep while she giggled.

You really shouldn't Teal- but maybe Ondreaz wants to play volleyball. I looked at retreating Patrick and Calvin before I ran off the other way, towards Ondreaz and Daisy. I definitely wasn't jealous, not after he disappeared and appeared again with a flirty Daisy.

"Ondreaz!" I waved as I walked up to them, "We are playing volleyball again, you playing?"
"We were just about to sit down and chat." Daisy spoke up first. I love her, she's my friend. I can't believe I have to chant that to myself.
"Oh.." I mumbled, before I saw an opportunity. "That looks yummy, can I try some?" I innocently asked, eyeing up the smudged ice cream next to his lips.
"Yeah go ahead." He smiled and before he could bring the cone down for me, I leant up and kissed it right off the side of his lips.
"Mmmh! That is yum. Gotta go, volleyball now!" I ran off before anyone could respond but I glanced quickly at Daisy. Her shocked face was worth it.

Oh god! What am I thinking?!

✧✧✧

notteal oops

notteal oops

emmachamerlain yeah- oops

katehealy IM STILL LAUGHING

ondreazlopez do it again 🥺
notteal i-
katehealy AHAHAHHAHA

daisykeech pretty girl 😍

sarren ew
notteal you love my stories- shut up

username woowwwww🤤🤤🤤

patrickhuston let's play volleyball
emmachamerlain get lost
katehealy not again 😳😰

view all 1738....

〘✿〙

i-