two

〘✿〙
teal

I convinced Kouvr to go on a run with me, and funnily enough I got Kouvr up at 5:30 in the morning. Usually it's not until late noon that the girl gets out of bed. The two of us went on a our run on a hiking track that was a small walk from the hype house and finished by 7. Kouvr noticed that I was acting a bit off and my usual energetic demeanour was now rather dull. I knew she wanted to ask questions and I don't know if I wanted her too

Coming back into the house, everyone must have still been sleeping because it was as dead as it was when we left. We went into the kitchen to make coffee and I sat at the bench while Kouvr made the coffee, I loved the way Kouvr made my coffee.

"You are oddly quiet today Teal, what's up?" Kouvr asked, her back to me while she poured the espresso. I knew the question was coming and I had prepared a lie but decided to tell the truth.
"I was meant to stay at Ryan's last night. I drove for an hour to his apartment and when I knocked on the door, his roommate told me he was out with Lily. Obviously I'm not mad that he was out with her, they're best friends and I trust Lily. I'm just upset that he didn't tell me he was going out before I drove all that way. What made things worse, when I tried to tell him that I didn't like how he wasn't telling me his plans before I waste my time, he switched it around on me and accused me of being mad about Lily." I ranted to Kouvr, "I think Lily is mad at me now too because he told her his stupid accusation."
"Teal we are friends, right? and you allow me to be honest?" Kouvr asked slowly, I nodded. "Ryan has only ever tried to flip things on you and put you in the wrong. You will be upset but when he apologises you fall for it all over again. You might love him but that love is only a one way street. He is manipulating you and you are wrapped around his finger."

I didn't know how to respond to that, and I didn't like that what Kouvr was saying was true. Ryan used to be good, the boyfriend material 'meet the parents' love of your life, kind of good. I would have left him a long time ago if I wasn't still wishing the old Ryan would resurface. "I know you're right but I don't want to leave him." I whispered but loud enough for Kouvr to hear, while I looked down at the warm coffee mug now resting in my hands.
"If you don't want to leave him that's okay. Though one day, you will need to decide against what you want and what you need." She was only being sincere and I knew that. "And what you need is right in front of you." Kouvr had a sneaky smirk on her lips as she looked past me, and when I turned to see what she was looking at, confusion filled me when I was met with a half asleep Ondreaz coming into the kitchen.

✧✧✧

I left the house shortly after to visit one of my favourite people, Miss Emma Chamberlain. Emma is my best friend, the two of us grew up together and have been inseparable since we met. I was planning to get an apartment with Emma but decided that I couldn't seperate will my apartment now. It's the perfect little home for me and it's close to my job.

"Guess what I did yesterday!" I announced as I let myself into Emma's apartment. Emma and Olivia were making a tik tok, doing a dance and I ran into the back, joining in on the dance. The girls laughed and greeted me as the tik tok ended.
"So, what did you do?" Olivia asked, bringing back the topic of yesterday's events.
"At the hype house they turned the driveway into a slip'n'slide and I tried to surf down it. I was doing well at first but by the end I fell on my ass." I told my story, Emma laughed out and Olivia looked as of she knew the pain.
"No fucking way, next time they do shit like that you better invite me!" Emma exclaimed, Emma had never been to the hype house but she had gone to the sway house.
"Bet."

The three of us girls made a few tik toks and even tried to make up our own dance. Olivia ended up leaving because she had to meet with Mikey, while Emma and I were stuck on what we wanted to do.
"Maybe I can teach you how to ride a skateboard? You know how to pennyboard but what if you could skateboard?" I suggested, and Emma looked keen on the idea.
"I've already learnt to ride skateboard, do you even watch my videos? But we can just go skate in the parking garage?" Emma pointed out and I laughed. I forgot about her whole 'impressing a boy' thing.
"Let's go to a skatepark you goose." I told her before I got up from the couch, "Grab your board and let's dip." I was excited honestly, doing things like this with Emma was the ultimate 'forget about your dumb boyfriend' high. The two of us always laughed for hours with each other.

Emma met me at her car and the drove to my favourite skatepark. It was afternoon now, therefore only a few people were around on bikes and boards. I grabbed a random bucket hat from the backseat and placed it on my head. Emma gave me a weird look. "Sun safety, duh."
Once I met with the cement, my board was down and I was gliding around on the board. I did a few tricks, grinding on the metal beams and wall riding.
"Can you teach me to do the kick thingy?" Emma asked and I raised my eyebrow.
"A kickflip? It's pretty easy but I'll teach you." I stated while I started to position myself on the board for the kick flip. "Place your back foot on the tail and your front foot should be a bit behind the bolts of your front truck and slightly turned with your toes toward the nose. After you pop your tail, drag your front foot over the grip towards the nose. The toe side of your shoe should slide off the nose in a slight angle. The board should spin with that motion and when board is done with rotating try to catch it with your feet on the bolts of your trucks and ride away clean."

Emma looked at me as if I was speaking gibberish but rather then questioning it, she followed the instructions. I gave Emma an example and proceeded to do the kickflip. Emma had to do it about 20 times before she got anywhere close but I gave as much support I could, I even promised her a star sticker if she got it. Eventually Emma landed a kickflip, us girls cheered attracting attention from other skaters.

"Can you take a photo of us?" I asked a boy walking by and he nodded. We posed up, I dropped my board and it rolled away as I was kicking my foot up at the camera but Emma held hers by her side.

✧✧✧

notteal emma can kickflip emmachamberlain

emmachamberlain

emmachamberlain where is my star sticker ?
notteal i lied

rrryan 👀🥰

username gOrlZ cAntt sKaTe?!
notteal we just rolled around on our bellies because it's fun
username i knew it!

ondreazlopez nice hat loser
notteal sun safety is no 1 priority

oliviarouyre as if i choose my boyfriend over this, but yous should of told me !!!
notteal we didn't want to hang out with you
emmachamberlain i can confirm this

view all 1830....

〘✿〙

Everyone in the hype house is getting canceled but I don't want to change my story line so enjoy what you are given!!!!