nine

〘✿〙
teal
TW (drugs)

After I left the hype house, I hit some people up looking for a party. I needed an escape for the night, something that will take the edge off my annoyance. Turns out that David Dobrik was having a party and his are always the best. Zane and I always are going full out and crazy together. I showered and dressed in a pink crop top, jeans look. Throwing on some light makeup, putting clips in my hair and lastly chucking on a small pair of sunnies, I was ready. I called Zane to pick me and and he gladly did.

"You never come to our parties anymore." Zane complained while he drove me to David's. I poked my tongue at him and looked out the window.
"Tonight I'm trying to not be a nice girl. Nice girls don't go to parties and get fucking hammered." I laughed, looking back to Zane with a smirk. He chuckled at me.

When we arrived to David's house, it was already going wild. People everywhere and the music loud. Zane stopped me to take a photo with the view before I got lost in the crowd. I needed to find the drink table, which I found quite easily. Grabbing a bottle of tequila, I took myself to the couch and posted my photo to instagram. "That'll show Lopez, that stupid mutt." I huffed out before I got up from the couch and chugged the tequila. It was bitter going down my throat but I ignored the tingling and drank more. From the corner of my eye I saw Ondreaz with a brunette girl. I decided to go say hello, my tequila still in hand.

"Hey Ondreaz." I greeted him before introducing myself to the girl upon coming up to the pair. "I don't believe we have met, I'm Teal."
"I know you, I freaking love you!" The girl had a grin that met her eyes and I just knew she was genuine. "I'm Kate." Ondreaz looked like his head was about to explode, like he didn't know what to do. I honestly didn't care if he came here with a girl, I don't even like him that much and tonight I was focusing on not being a nice girl.
"Kate you are the cutest and I would love to spend more time with you but I'm trying to get fucked up." I apologised before holding up my tequila to show her what I meant.
"Oh." She mumbled looking down at the tequila before she leant in to whispered in my ear, "I've got something harder."
"Oh bet, let's go." I gestured off to the bathroom and she followed.
"I'll be back Ondrea!" She called as we ran off together. Little did he know she wasn't coming back.

My nose burnt at first, I've never done cocaine, but after a bit and some sniffling the sting went away. We both did a line and went out to dance, waiting for it to hit. Impatiently, both of us went back for another line. The anticipation was exhilarating and my body was fried up. Maybe it had already hit because I just want to dance. I felt so confident on the dance floor and I moved my body to the rhythm of the music. Bodies bumped into mine but I didn't worry for the people around me, only Kate. The two of us moved together, holding onto each other. It was kinda intimate but we didn't pay attention to the proximity or the intimacy.

The rest of the night was a blur and I'm pretty sure we did more lines and drank a whole heap of alcohol. I woke up from the crazy night at around midday. I was in a random bed in only an over sized white t-shirt, underwear and socks. Luckily the room was rather girly and the undergarments hanging out of one of the dresser draws suggested that it belong to a female. I sat up in the bed and saw my jeans in a puddle on the floor beside me alongside my shoes.

There was someone vomiting in the room beside me, I'm guessing the bathroom. I pulled myself from the bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom, rounding the corner to see a head of brunette hair crouched over the toilet as they spilled their guts into the bowl. I sped up to the girl and held her hair back which she thankfully tapped my leg. I scrunched my nose at the smell as vomit threatened to reach out of my throat. She stood up and washed her mouth out before she looked at me. "Good morning sunshine." Kate was too cheerful for someone who just vomited out their breakfast, lunch and dinner from the past week. Although her toothy grin made me smile in return. "Good morning." I replied, yawning and stretching out my arms.
"I thought we fucked or something when I woke up but then I remembered that I'm straight." She laughed as she walked past me, "And the whole reason I went to that party was to fuck Ondrea but I ended up getting fucked with you."
"See but why would you want to have sex with some guy when you can have a better time getting rowdy with me, an absolute goddess." I remarked, following her out of the room and down to a living area.
"Your phone is on charge over there by the TV. We have a charging station there." She informed me as she disappeared into the kitchen and I thanked her as I went into the living area with the charging station.

I checked my phone and it was blowing up with text messages.

ryan🥰
you are so immature
i can't believe you seriously

lopez🚁
i'm sorry
don't be mad
i didn't mean it

emma🥺🥺
AHAHAHH YOUR SNAPS
YOURE HIGH AS

ondreaz💫
where the fuck did yous go???
thanks for stealing my date
was this your plan?
ohhhh y'all are sexy dancing together
kinda not mad

zane hijazi
dude watch your story 😂😳

### ### ###
it's kate, save my number cutie 😉🤪
kinda want some fug 🥺
i really want to spam you so you have a cute surprise when you wake up but i kinda need to vomit

I ignored all of them, there was more then I cared to read and I saved Kate's number before going through my camera roll. It was filled with Kate and I, so many videos and photos. I really spammed it, huh. I called Kate into the living room and she came in with a cup of tea for me, my heart melted. It also tasted just right when I took a sip. "No fucking way you got this right first try. You definitely have been studying me, hey?" I joked and I thankful look on my facials.
"I just make it how I like it." She shrugged as she went to inspect the photos I was holding. When I tell you my face mimicked that cute puppy eyes emoji, I fell in love with this girl. I don't care, Kate is going to be my new best friend.

✧✧✧

notteal i found my soulmate last night 🥺katehealy

katehealy

katehealy kinda just fell in love
     ↳ notteal we are dating now

ondreazlopez kinda mad

lopez_tony did you outgrow your nice girl?
     ↳ notteal blocked
        ↳ lopez_tony wait-

emmachamberlain i didn't ask to be cheated on
     ↳ notteal you are always #1 my baby

rrryan 🙄🙄

username ^stay mad
notteal liked...

zane thankful yous made the party popping

daviddobrik just wait for the vlog...

username ^im scared
     ↳ notteal same

view all 1627....

〘✿〙