sixteen

〘✿〙
teal

"You know something Teal, I'm proud that you are going to pursue your music." - That's what I wished he would say anyways.

"Do you really think it's a good idea? I support you but like come on, let's be serious here." Is what he really said.
"Sounds super supportive to me." I rolled my eyes, trying to focus on making my food.
"I am your boyfriend and I just don't want you to get hurt out there." He was really trying to sound sincere but it just sounded like lies to me. I only hummed in response, I wasn't going to waste my breath on this any longer. He watched my for a moment longer before retreating into the lounge.

That's when I noticed Lily sitting at the bench on her phone. She looked like she was trying to mind her own business but I could see her ears perked.
"Hey Lily." I greeted with a smile. When I first arrived, I had no idea that she was even here. She's Ryan's friend, so I was super surprised to find out she was here to hang out with his roommate. Lily was waiting for him at the moment, hence why she was at the bench alone.
"Hey." She mumbled, it truely sounded like she didn't want to talk but didn't want it be rude either.
"When's Gabe coming home? You seem so lonely over here. You can hang with us if you want." I suggested. She's probably mad at me over the bullshit Ryan tells her but I can change that. I genuinely like Lily and I want us to be good.
"If I wanted to hang out with you, I would've. I don't need your invitation." Lily's tone was rough, clearly she wasn't enjoying this conversation.
"Okay." I shrugged, cleaning up my mess from the food preparation. I wasn't going to fight and if I wanted us to be friends.
"Okay, that's it. Okay?" She snarled, on her feet now. I looked at her with wide eyes.
"Yeah, I'm not gonna right you Lily. We are supposed to be friends." I wavered. I had never seen Lily like this. She was always so nice and loving. It scared me, this new Lily.
"We are not friends. You are my best friends, girlfriend. We aren't friends. You're a pretty shit one at that. A girlfriend, I mean." This hit a pang in my chest. It hurt to hear that from Lily, the girl that was only ever kind to me.
"What?" I couldn't muster up any other words but that small question.
"Seriously Teal, are you with Ryan or not? Because you always go against everything he tells you. You're meant to be a team but really it's you and then Ryan trying to make things better between you both. When are you gonna grow up?" She snapped, rushing her words at me like she was shooting a gun.
"I'll listen to him when he stops barking orders at me like I'm some slave trash. In a relationship, you don't tell someone they can't be friends with people, you don't spit insults at them to ruin their spirits, you don't ignore when they are trying to tell you their problems, you don't make them feel unworthy of pursuing their dreams and you definitely don't physically hurt them. I'm only still here because I love Ryan, and it outweighs the bad he does to me. I'm not going to change myself for him though." I pointed back at Lily and she looked shock I did so. I was panting, the anger in me just escaped and was taken out on Lily. Her shock was soon gone when she snarled at me again.
"Why don't you just go get with Ondreaz and end it already?" Was her muttering response. I wanted to hit her so bad, but I wasn't violent and I wasn't like Ryan. I put my plate in the sink, and walked out of the house. I was not going to deal with Lily anymore, and any chances of a friendship after that is now gone.

✧✧✧

"I thought Lily was the good kind of best friend?" Emma asked, shock evident on her face.
"She is, she just doesn't know what's true and false." I mumbled back. After I left Ryan's, I went straight to Emmas. She said she was bored anyways, I decided I could give her company.
"I swear you never spend more than an hour at Ryan's anymore." Emma pointed out, and thinking about it she was right.

Ever since he started to get physical and more so insulting, I'm never at his house for longer than I need to. When he's at mine, he sticks around for ages but I don't like staying at his. Maybe it's bad vibes or something along the lines of to. Plus his roommate Gabe always gives me these sympathetic looks like he pity's me and it makes me uncomfortable. I never know what the look means.

"I want a dog." Emma spoke up. When I looked up at her, she looked as if she was trying to snap me out of my thoughts. "I was going to try 'Ondreaz is here' next but it turns out the dog thing snapped you out pretty good."
"Yeah because I actually want I dog." I huffed out crossing my arms over my chest. I choose to ignore the Ondreaz comment for now.
"We should go look at dogs, you're lonely in your apartment. You need a friend, let's go look." Emma suggested and I perked up at this.
"Okay well we are only looking, I can't get a dog just yet." I pointed and she rolled her eyes.
"Yeah yeha whatever. Let's just go. Maybe this will make you feel better as well."

I knew what Emma was thinking, bringing up look for dogs would get my mind off the Lily matter and would raise my spirits. I really wanted a dog too.

✧✧✧

notteal we are going dog hunting

emmachamerlain don't show people i'm lazy!!!
notteal we already know

lopez_tony what does that even mean??
notteal secret
emmachamerlain secret

charlidamelio are you getting a dog?!
notteal 🤫

ondreazlopez PLEASE GET A DOG!!!

ondreazlopez ILL EVEN HELP YOU BUY ONE

amandapavillard what dog you gonna get?
notteal i want a great dane

ondreazlopez NOW YOU HAVE TO GET IT

patrickhuston i love how you are ignoring that loud mouth
notteal loud mouth? where?

username this is golden

view all 1836....

〘✿〙

sorry i've been slow on updates, i've been watching anime and it takes up a lot of my time hehe