Part 2

All of us look at Tony.

- He is your brother? - Collin asks surprised.

- Uhm... Yes. - Tony says.

I look back to Ondreaz. He stands with the senior boys while he is rolling his cigarette.

- He gets on well with the senior boys. - Sara say.

- Not surprised. - Nick says.

And we all know what he means about it except Tony. He is too fresh for this. Senior boys are all tall, handsome and well mostly egoist and players.

- It is a little but rude Nick. You don't even know him. - I say to him.

- You are right D. - Collin says and puts him hand on my shoulder.

Strange feeling gets in my tummy. Collin and I didn't meet during summer. He was always busy. I think he just tried to avoid meeting with me. And I know what he feels about it. I tried it a little bit too. Even things didn't work out between him and me. We still have that connection what we always had. I never felt that before with a guy. And now that we meet for the first time again this feeling gets back faster than I thought it will. And I'm not happy with that.

Collin sees the confused face what I get and pulls his hand away. "Maybe I offended him" I think. And immediately regret that look. I smile at him and he smiles back.

- What about what Nick says? - Tony whispers to me.

- I will tell you later. Okey? - I smile at him and he bows.

- We should go. - Sara says.

- Okey. Meet you guys tomorrow. - I smile to the other.

- It was nice to meet you. - Tony says to the other and comes with me.

- One more class and we are over. - I say.

- God... I want to go home. - Tony says.

- Soon. - I smile.

The last class passes fast too. Everyone packs their stuff and leave the class. I look up and see that Tony is still standing patiently and wait for me.

- Tanks for waiting for me. - I smile.

- Sure thing. - He winks.

We walk out of the gate together.

- Where do you go now? - I ask him.

- I wait for my brother and than I think we will go home. What about you?

- I wait for my father. But first I have to message him.

Princess:

"I'm done Dad,"

Dad:

"10 minutes and I'm there"

- He will be here soon. - I smile. - So why you and your brother came to this school.

- Well it is in a quite outlying area so we can have a little chill from our fans. - He says.

- Fans? - I look at him confused.

- Do you know TikTok? - He asks.

- Yup. But I don't have one.

- Well we are stars there. - He says a little bit shyly.

- Nice. - I smile at him - When I get home I will download it and watch you and your brother.

- OMG... Please don't. And don't tell the others if it is not a must.

- Your little secret is safe with me. - I wink at him.

- What's up bro? - An unknown voice hits my ears.

I look at the way of the voice. And here is him. Tony's brother Ondreaz.

- Everything is cool. - Tony looks at him brother. - Dre this is Allison.

- Just D. - I say to Tony and Ondreaz.

- Because you got all the D? - Ondreaz looks at me with a flirty smile.

- Very funny. - I make a face and look in his eyes.

- Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you. - He looks at me with a little regret in his eyes.

- Don't care. - I turn my head to the other direction to see that my father is here or not. But a few seconds later Ondreaz covers the view. I look back to ask some help from Tony but he is gone and having a phone call.

- Let's start again. I'm Ondreaz. But call me Dre. It is nice to meet you D. - I smiles.

- Nice to meet you Dre. - I smile back.

- So you are in the same class as little Tony? - He asks curiously.

- Yep, well he sits next to me.

- Poor you. He will sleep all the time. - He laughs.

- Believe in me. I won't let him. - I smirks at him.

- We will see. - He smiles. - Why are you waiting here?

- I'm waiting for my dad. We will have lunch together. - I smile. - And well here he is.

My fathers big black Range Rover stops next to us. My father stops the engine. "Please don't get out" I pray. But too late. My father gets out of the car and look at me, Tony and Dre. Tony and Dre looks at me immediately. My father walks toward us.

- Hey guys. - He smiles and takes off his sunglasses.

- Mr. Hemsworth. - Dre says a little bit nervously.

- Just Chris. - My father smiles.

- Hey Princess. - My dad smiles leans closer and gives a kiss on my forehead.

- Hey Dad. - I smile and hug him - This is Tony and Ondreaz Lopez.

- I think I knew you guys. - My father thinks. - You are both from that app called TikTok. Am I right?

- Yes, Chris. - Tony smiles. - How does your Dad knows us but you don't.

Tony laughs and Dre looks at me surprised.

- Leave my alone. - I grimace.

- Let's go D. - My Dad says. - It was nice to meet you guys.

- We have the pleasure. - Dre says.

- See you tomorrow guys. - I smile.

- Have fun. - Tony says.

- Be good little D. - Dre looks at me.

We both get in the car with my father. He starts the engine and we roll out of the parking spot. I wave a last one to the boys and we leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you will like it

Bori ❤️