Part 4

- Collin...? - I look at him confused. 

- I'm out of this shit. - He says and starts to walk away.

- What the f*ck Collin? - I shout after him.

- Leave ma alone. - He shouts back. 

- What the f*ck is his problem? - I whisper to myself. 

- Who was he? - Ondreaz asks me.

- My ex-boyfriend... - I tell him and turn around and stand in front of him. 

- Your ex-boyfriend? - He asks and pushes himself away of my car and steps closer to me.

- Yes. - I say and look up in his eyes.

- He seems to be a nice guy. - He says whit sarcastic.

- He can be a nice guy. - I try to protect him.

- And why he behaves like this? - He asks and there is only 30 centimeter between our mouth.

- I think because I am with you. - I whisper the words.

He leans a little bit more closer. We basically breath the same air. 

- So he is jealous of me? - He gives me the sexiest half smile I have ever seen.

- Ohm... Yeah... I don't know... - I can't find my words. 

Suddenly he steps away from me.

- We should go inside. - He says and starts to walk toward the school. I lock my car and follow him. 

- D? - He says my name. 

- Yeah? 

- What is it? Your middle name? - He asks.

- Sorry  I can't tell you. No one knows it except my father. - I pull my shoulders and wink at him.

- We will see. - He whispers in my ear. 

Omg... The way he leans close to me makes my knees weak. His perfume hits my nose. I didn't smell it before. He has an amazing smell. 

- Have a nice day D. - He smiles and walks away.

- You too Dre. - I smile and walk in my classroom. Tony is already sits in. I walk to our desk and sit down next to him. 

- Some people just tell me they saw you with Dre this morning? Is it true? - He looks at me. 

- Yes, it is true. - I look at him - Is it a problem?

- Not at all. I thought you will not get along well. He is a dork sometimes and can hurt someone easily. - He says a little bit sadly. 

- Well, he was one of the sweetest boy to me in this morning. - I smile at Tony. 

- I am glad to hear it. - He says. 

- Let's start the class. - The biology teacher shouts. All of tours in his direction and he starts the class. Well it is quite hard. He teaches so fast but I like it. I love biology, this is my class where I feel good. Sometimes Tony tries to sleep next to me but I don't let him and this makes him a little mad at me. 

- Don't be mad little Tony. - I whisper to him. 

- F*ck off. - He looks at me with a sleepy face. 

- Okey so everyone will do a couple work with the person who sits next to him or her. You have to do at home. I will send you your task. Class is over. - The teacher says. 

- I have to go. I have some paperwork. - Tony says. 

- Oke. Meet in the next class. - I say to him. I get my stuff and walks out of the class and bumps into someone. I look up and see Collin.

- Collin. - I say.

- D... - He says and tries to walk away. 

- Stop. - I say to him and gram his arm. - What is your problem?

- Nothing. - He says and pulls his arm away and walks away. I just stand there and don't understand him. Why we can't just talk about it. I walk in the canteen after Collin. I see Sara, Nick and Collin sitting together. Sara sees me but I give her the sign that I can't sit with them. She looks at me confused than I point on Collin and she bows. I walk to an empty table and sit down. I put my airpods in and start to listen some music. Sounds silly but just like I have the superpower to feel when he is around. I look up and Ondreaz is walking in the canteen. I can't resist to watch him. I didn't even noticed how good he looks today. Black shorts with a with white T-shirt and with shoes. Cains on his neck and some rings on his fingers. His wavy hair is a little bit in his face. He looks around and finds me with his eyes. He gives me the brightest smile I have ever seen in my life and walks toward me. I still looking at him. I just can't take my eyes off of him. Finally he reaches me.

- Is this seat taken? - He asks and point to the chair in front of me. I shake my head and he sits down.

- Why don't you sit with the boys? -  I point with my head toward the senior boys. 

- You seemed lonely so I thought I will cheer you up. And well I know you better than them. - He pulls one of his shoulder. I look at the senior boys and they are looking at us.

- Why are they looking at us? - I ask Ondreaz. He looks at the boys.

- I don't know. - He make a face. - Who cares?

- Dre? 

- Yes? - He look in my eyes.

- Can you give my Tony's number?

- Why? - He looks me confused.

- I have to talk to him. We have a couple work together in biology class.

- Biology? - He gives me a flirty smile.

- Don't be a child. - I laugh. - So?

- Yeah. Give me your phone. - He holds his hand. I toss him my phone and a few minutes later he gives it back to me.

- You find him in like Tony. - He smiles. 

- Thank you. - I stand up - And thank you the cheer up but I have to go.

- It was nice. Se you soon. - He winks at me and starts to see-saw with the chair. I walk back to my classroom and our teacher is sitting in. 

- Allison the class is dismissed. You can go home. - He smiles.

- Oh okey, thank you. - I smiles and walks out of the class and write a quick message to Tony.

D:

"Tony this is D. Our class is dismissed. Dre gave me your number. Talk later"

I press the send button and put my phone to my pocket. 

Dad:

"I am at your school."

I run out of the school gates and jump into my Dad's arms. We talk as much as we can in his car. But soon he has to leave. So we say goodbye to each other for a while. After that I drive home and the rest of the day passes fast. I learn a little bit, than sit outside in the garden, read and play with my dog Echo. After that I walk upstairs and see a little paper on my room's door. It is a note from my Dad. A list what I have to do at home while he is not here. I just smile and put it on my table. I decide to have a bath just like yesterday. And just like yesterday I get a message.

- If it is Sara i will kill her. - I whisper while I try to reach my phone. I unlock it and look who sent it. My eyes open wildly and my heart starts beating faster. 

Daddy Dre:

"Party in mine on Friday. Bring your friends. But you have to be there little D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!
Here is the new part hope you like it. If you do please rate my story and leave a comment.
By the way if you want to follow me on Tiktok here is my account @boribarii8
Love
Bori ❤️