Part 19

**Monday morning**

The rest of the week goes smoothly. After our date with Ondreaz I felt so much better. I spend more time with Tony and Ondreaz. We even went out for a lunch during the weekend. 

- Are you ready? - Ondreaz asks me while I am standing in front of his mirror. 

- I think so. At least no one knows what happened. Except you two. - I say to Ondre.

- That is true. - He says and hugs me behind. 

- Can we go? - Tony asks and looks inside.

- Yep. - I give a half smile to him. 

We leave the house together. 

- I think I go by my car. - I turn to the guys. 

- Why? - Dre looks weirdly at me. 

- Cause we finish at 4 with Tony and I think you finish earlier this day so I thought we can come home together with Tony and you do not have to wait for us. - I sum up the thing.

- She is right. - Tony nods. 

- Okey. - Dre says but I feel that he is not really sure in it.

- Everything will be fine. - I give a little kiss to him and jump in my car. I pull the window down. 

- Tony. Wanna come with me? - I ask.

- Sure! - He laughs and sits in next to me.

- So you just stole my brother. - Ondreaz looks at me with a flirty smile.

- Maybe. - I wink at him. He walks to my window and leans to my ear. 

- Maybe I will steal something from you. - He whispers in my ear. 

- What exactly? - I look at him. He bites his bottom lip and I can feel that he turns me on. He leand even closer.

- Your virginity. - He says winks at me and walks back to his car. I am actually speechless.

- You okey D? You look like a tomato. - Tony laughs.

- Uhm... Ohmm... Yeah. - I say and start the engine. 

How the hell he knows it. OMG... I can not believe it. I drive behind Ondreaz and the only thing I can think about is what he said. We stop next to the school. We get out of the car and Ondreaz walks to us. He still has his flirty smile on his face.

- Hey again Baby. - He says and kisses my forehead. 

- Hey. - I smile at him and hug him. 

- Missed me? - He asks while he pusses his waist against me. Omg... Omg... I feel that I will die right here. I can feel him under his clothes. 

- You missed me? - I ask and I puss myself even closer to him. He almost lets out a little moan.

- Get a room man... I am here. - Tony says next to us and covers his eyes. 

- Sorry little bro. - Ondreaz says and pushes Tony playfully. 

- Let's go in the school. - I suggest the boys and we walk in the building. Our first class passes fast. Basically we just sit in the back with Tony and we don't do anything. I feel tired just being here. People freak me out right now. I would be so much happier if we could stay home for one more week. I could just chill with the boys. Watch films and eat as much as we can. The ring interrupts my thought. The long break comes fast. We sit outside with the senior boys. I lean to Ondreaz and he talks with Nate while he hugs my waist with one of his hand. Suddenly I see Nick outside alone. "Where is Sara?" I think. But then I know that this is my time to talk to Nick.

- Dre. I go I want to talk to Nick. - I turn my head to him. He looks at me.

- Really? - He asks.

- Yeah. There are some things I want to tell him. - I say - I think you know what is it.

- Oh... Ohm.. If you want to go then go but I am not really happy. - He looks away and inhales the smoke of the cigarette. 

- You are a little overprotective bro... - Nate hits Ondreaz shoulder playfully. 

- I will be fine. - I give a kiss on his cheek. I walk to Nick.

- Hey. - I smile at him.

- Hey. - He gives a big smile to me. - How are you?

- I am fine. - I reply quickly. I just want to get over with it.

- I just saw that Ondreaz and Tony brought you out of school a few says ago. - He says and I look weirdly at him. I thought that no one see that. I mean there were classes. He couldn't see us. 

- Oh. Yeah I am fine. - I say and try to get back to the conversation - But Nick there is something I have to tell you.

- What? - He asks while he exhale the smoke.

- It is really hard to tell and it was really hard for me to hear but ohm... Sara...

- What about Sara? - He curiously looks at me and I am so afraid to tell him.

- She cheated on you... - I say and my eyes gets watery.

- No... There is no way. - He looks incredibly at me. 

- I am sure in it Nick. And the saddest part that she did it with Collin. - I say on a weak voice and a tear slides down on my cheek.

- That can not happened. You were with Collin she would never does it. I mean you were best friends. No... You are lying. She would never... - Nick protects her.

- I know it Nick believe me. - I say and look at him

- Not I don't believe it. - He says turns around and leaves me alone. I whip down my tears and walk back to Dre.

- You okey Babe? - He lifts my chin up so I have to look in his eyes. 

- Yeah. - I smile at him a little bit. He pulls me into a hug. I feel the warmth of his body. He rubs my back. 

- Do you know what we will do tonight? - He whispers in my ear and my whole body gets goosebumps. I never thought that I will want someone this bad. 

- I have plans. - I whisper back. I step away wink at him and walk back to the classroom with Tony. 

- Shit. I forgot my laptop in my car. - I say to Tony - I run out and grab it. 

- Okey. - Tony says - I wait for you here.

He says and leans to the wall next to our classroom.

- Okey. - I say and roll my eyes. 

I walk out to my car. I look for my car key in my bag when suddenly someone covers my mouth with a rag. I feel sweet smell and my eyes suddenly gets heavier and heavier. The only thing I can think right now is how stupid I am. Why I didn't ask Tony to come with me. This would never happened. The person who grab me turns me around and the last thing I see is Ondreaz in the garden and he is talking ti Sara...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B💕