Part 20

Ondreaz's p.o.v.

- What do you want Sara? - I look at her weirdly. And not just me. All of the senior boys stare at her.

- I am just wondering if you maybe want to grab a coffee sometime. - She asks and I can not resist but make a face.

- Aren't you dating with Nick? - I light up an another cigarette. These kind of people makes me want to die. 

- No... We just hang out. - She smiles and whips her hair out of her face. 

- Sure... - I look at the boys and they try not to laugh loudly. 

- I do everything you want. - She steps closer and puts her hand on my chest. I look down at her hand. Back to her and pushes her hand away.

- Are you crazy? I am dating with D. - I lean closer to her - You don't even have a little chance next to her. 

- Looser. - She says loudly turns around and walks away. 

- This b*tch is crazy. - I say to Nate. I look up and see Tony. Tony is walking toward us quickly.

- Dre. - He almost shouts - Did you see D?

- She went back to the classroom with you. - I look weirdly at him. Than I realize. Tony doesn't know where is she. - F*CK.

I grab Tony's arm and pulls him away from the other.

- What the f*ck happened? - I ask him.

- She went out to her car to grab her laptop. But she didn't come back... 

- You let her go out alone? - I look in my brother's eyes depply.

- I am sorry Dre. I f*cked up... - Tony says.

- It is okey. Not your fault. Did you check her outside? - I ask him. 

- Yeah. - Tony reply.

- Her car? Is it here? - I look at him.

- Yeah. - He looks weirdly at me. 

- Shit...

- What is it Dre? - Tony grabs my shoulder. 

- I think someone took her. - I look in his eyes.

- No way... - Tony steps back. 

- We have to talk to the principal. - I say and go to his office immediately. I do not knock and her assistant tries to stop me but I enter in his office.

- Mr. Lopez. - He looks at me with surprise. 

- D is missing. - I say him immediately. 

- Excuse me. How do you mean it? - He weirdly looks at me and Tony. 

- I think someone took her. I mean kidnapped her. 

- Mr. Lopez. Please call down. Why do you think this? - The principal asks.

- She went out to her car but didn't come back. She doesn't reply to our calls and her car is still in the parking spot. - I sum up the situation. 

- I do not think this situation is that serious. Maybe she just went for a walk to be alone. - The principal smiles at us.

- F*ck you. - I say and leave his office. He says something to me but I do not hear him. I grab my phone and dial her number again.

- Please... Please... - I pry but notthing.

- Shit... - I say and dial an another number. I press the green button and wait.

- Yeah? - I hear the voice on the other side of the call.

- Christ I think someone took her. - I say. 

- Wait what? - I hear D's dad's voice.

- Someone took her Chris... - I say and I can feel that my voice is shaking. F*ck I have to collect myself. I can not be emotional cause it isn't help.

- Tell me everything NOW! - Chris almost shouts.

- She went out to her car for her laptop and she didn't come back. She doesn't respond for the calls and her car is still here. I do not know what to do. Christ I freaked out. - I dug in my hair. 

- Go to her car now. - Chris says and we run out of the building with Tony. 

- We are here. 

- Look around thoroughly but do not touch anything. - Chris says. We walk around the car with Tony but nothing. I lie down to look under the car.

- Chris... Her car keys are under the car. - I say and I freeze down. 

- Do not touch it. - Chris says.

- Stay there. Do not move or leave the car. I call the  cops and my friends in the FBI. I get on the first plain I can reach and I will be back. - He jabbers.

- Ondreaz? Are you there? - He asks.

- Uhm yeah... - I respond but my voice is weak. 

- Listen carefully. If she calls you and she is in danger. Tell her to hide her phone somewhere cause with that we can find her. - He says.

- Okey. - I say.

- We will find her. - He says and hung up. I tell quickly Tony what we have to do and I just sit down next to the car. 

I bury my head in my hands and tears slide down on my cheek. 

- We will find her bro. - Tony squats down next to me.

- And what if we don't? - I look up on him. 

- We will. - He says and suddenly a bunch of black cars stop next to us. I look up and see the same man who I see while we tried to escape from D's mother. 

- It is not a really good way to meet again. - The man says and reaches his hand. I grab it and he pulls me up.

- I am agent Cliff from FBI. I assume you are Tony and Ondreaz. - He looks at us.

- Yeah. - We both say.

- I have to ask you for your phone. If she tires to call you we can logs her location. - He says and we both gives our phone to him. The other people looks around the car with gloves and different lamps. 

I don't know how long we are here. I just sit next to the car ans try not to cry. I am so afraid that I will lose her. She means too much for me. I get up from the ground and walk to agent Cliff. 

- Did you find anything? - I ask him. 

- We found fingerprints on her key but we still don't know whose fingerprint it is. He or she is not in the system. - Cliff says. 

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate on the table. 

"Baby" 

We read the name on the screen. 

- It is her... - I look at agent Cliff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so so good that I could read your comment about the other part.
And how you worried that Dre will cheat on her.
I truly hope that you will like this part too.
Rate and comment.
Love you All!
B💕