Part 8

Well Ondreaz brought me home and the ride was kinda weird. We didn't really talk or anything we just sat next to each other and listened music. After it the weekend went fast. Basically I tried to avoid to talk on facetime with my Dad cause I didn't tell him what happened on Friday. During our calls he seemed happy and I am happy for that. I tried to call Sara many times but I couldn't reach her. I talked a lot with Tony and he said my face was getting worse and as you can think I am not really happy with it. But form Ondreaz... Nothing...

Monday morning... Kinda trying to cover my face but I can't so I just leave it like that. I put my casual make up on my face and well I have to tell but I look terrible. I put a cap on my head and it helps a little bit to cover my face. I get in my car and I am on my way to the school. I stop at the parking spot. 

- Be cool everything will be fine. - I whisper to myself as I get out of my car. I lock it and start to walk toward the building while I am looking down to the floor. 

- D wait for me. - I hear Tony's voice behind my back. I turn around and look up on him.

- You look terrible. - He laughs and gives a gently hug. 

- That is really kind of you. - I give him a fake smile.

- Don't be mad. I am just joking. - He hits my shoulder slightly - Let's go. 

We walk to the building together. I am still looking down to the floor when I bump into someone. 

- Sorry. - I mumble and look up a little bit as a recognize the face I immediately step back.

- Can we talk? - Collin asks.

- Leave her bro. - Tony says and steps in front of me. I look around and I bunch of people are already looking at us. 

- Leave it guys. No Collin I don't want to talk. - I say it fast grab Tony's arm and pull him to the classrooms direction. We make it to the classroom and we sit down. I put my head on the desk.

- You okey? - Tony whispers and strokes my back. 

- I think yes. But this whole situation is jut crazy. 

- I know but we will figure it out together. - He gives me a smile.

- Thank you. - I look up on him.

- Class we start. Allison please take off your hat you are in a classroom. - My teacher says.

- Sorry. - I say and take my hat off. My teacher looks at me surprised for some seconds than starts the class. I take my notes and pay attention as usual and Tony sleeps next to as usual. The class ends and we have our lunch break. I pack my stuff and wake up Tony. We are about to leave the classroom when our teacher stops us.

- You all right Allison? - He looks worried at me.

- Yes. Thank you for asking. - I reply.

- If you want to talk to someone I hope you know that I am here. - He gives a smile.

- Yeah. Thank you. - I say and we leave the.

- I go to the bathroom wait for me in the canteen. - Tony says and leaves me. I put my cap on and walk into the canteen. I don't look around just walk to and empty table and sit down. 

- Can we talk now? - I hear again and I immediately feel terrified. 

- No Collin. Please leave me alone. - I say but I don't look up. 

- Allison...

- No Collin. - I say a little louder and look up. He looks at my face and seems a little surprised. 

- Please. - He says and grabs my hand but I pull it away immediately.

- Touch her again and I will break your arm. - I hear a deep warm voice behind my back. I look back and Ondreaz is standing behind me.

- It is not your business looser. - Collin looks at him. I look at Collin and recognize the purple circles under his eyes. 

- F*ck Off! - Ondreaz says and grabs my hand gently. He helps me up and pulls me behind his back. 

- I just want to...

- No... After what you did you can't. And I don't f*cking care what you want. - Ondreaz interrupts Collin. Ondreaz grabs my bag and pulls me out of the canteen just before I start to cry. He pulls me into a warm deep hug and I bury my face in his shoulder. 

- What the hell? - Tony stops next to us. - What happened?

- That f*cking asshole can't leave her alone. - Ondreaz says. 

- Tell me you didn't hit him. - Tony says.

- No I didn't. Don't worry about me bro. You should worry about her man. You can't leave her alone okey? And if you have to you call me. I am sure that guy doesn't give things up easily. - Ondreaz says. 

I look on Tony and he looks really upset. I stroke his arm while I still in Ondreaz arms. He makes me feel safe.

During the next break me and Tony are sitting on a table under a tree in the school garden. I look and see Sara. I wave to her but she looks away. Nick looks sadly on me and waves back but Sara pulls him away.

- What is her problem? - I look at Tony.

- No f*cking clue. In this school everyone is crazy. 

- Maybe you are right. - I say and look on the other direction and I see Ondreaz. He just get out of the building. He looks around and sees us. He walks toward us and again I can't resist to watch him. He wears yellow shorts and black T-shirt with a white shoes. 

- Hey. - He greets us as he sits down next to me. 

- Hey. - I look at him and give him a smile.

- Hey guys. - Suddenly a boy stops next to us. One of the senior boys. He handshakes with Tony and smiles at me. I smile back. Some minutes after all of the senior boys are standing in front of me.

- So how is your face D? - One of them asks me. 

- Like this. - I say and take my cap off.

- Nice. You look like a bad girl. - They laugh.

- You and Dre match with that scares. - They look us. We have a really long break and I just listen to them. They are talking about their girlfriends, school, grades. They are as normal as anyone else. 

- So all of you have girlfriends? - I ask.

- Yeah... The new kid is the only one who is single. - Nate says and all of us looks at Ondreaz.

- F*ch off. - He laughs. 

All of us start to laugh. How can I misunderstand them so much? They are really kind and not egoist. Not even players. How? I just don't understand how can I judge them without knowing them and suddenly I realize how this whole thing happened. 

"Sara..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Babes! 🤗

I brought you a new part.
Tell me how you feel about it.
Rate and comment if you enjoy it.

And if you want to read an another but I little but spicyer story what I write you should check out my new book.

Hope you will like it too!

Love
Bori ❤️