Part 24

Ondreaz's p.o.v.

- HELP!!! - I hear her scream and the blood freeze in my veins. I step back and almost fell. Tony grabs me and holds me. I feel that the world slows down around me. People are screaming and shouting. They are running and I just can not move. D's dad sits on a chair and shouts. His head is in his palm. 

- Dre? - I hear Tony's voice behind my back. I turn my head and look in his eyes. He is crying. Suddenly I get back to the real life. But I still don't know what is happening. 

- We already find her. Our groups on their way 2 mins and they are there. - An agent shouts. 

- Chris. - I grab D's dad's shoulder. He looks up at me through his tears.

- I think we should go there too. To be there for her. - I say.

- The boy is right an agent says. Let's go. - I grab Chris's arm and pull him out. We get in the car and the agent start the engine. I feel like we are already going for an hour but we are in the car less than 5 mins. I look next to where Tony sits. He pushes his head to the car window and cry. I grab him and pull in a hug. 

- This whole shit is my fault. - He whispers. 

- No it is not. - I look at him.

- If I don't let her out alone it would never happen. - He says.

- It is not your fault. We never thought that this would happen her.  - I say to Tony and squeeze his hand.

- We are getting in. - I hear from the radio and I look worriedly. What if they are too late? No no... She has to be okey. I know she will be alright. I hear gun shots from the radio and I feel pain in my body.

- We are here. - The agent says. I try to get out of the car but it is locked. I look at the agent.

- I can let you out but you have to promise you stay next to the car. No being a hero. Cause you can f*ck up this mission. - He looks seriously at us.

- We understand. - Chris says. The agent unlock the car and we get out. I look around. Tons of black cars are here and the ambulance. Some people stairs. I hear gunshots again and I slip down to the floor next to the car. Tony grabs my shoulder and looks at me with red eyes. 

- She will be okey. - He whispers. 

- I can not stand here and not do anything. - Chris whispers and puts his hands on his head. He walks up and down next to the car. Another gun shots. Smoke comes out of the house.

Suddenly someone steps out of the house. It is agent Cliff and he holds D in his hands. Her body is hanging lifeless. 

- NO! - I shout. Chris looks at the house and he sees D's body. He runs to there. I just sit on the floor and can't move. Chris grabs her daughter's body and hold softly in his arms. 

- She is alive but I do not know how dangerous are her scares. She has to go to the hospital immediately. - Cliff agent says. The ambulance runs to Chris and take D away. They put her in the ambulance car. Chris goes with her. I still can't move just sit. 

- She is alive. - Tony grabs my shoulder. 

- We have to go in the hospital. - I look at him and quickly get up from the floor. Cliff agent looks at us and point to his car. We quickly get in and he steps on the gas. We quickly get in the hospital. We get out of the car and run it. When the workers see agent Cliff they just point at Chris who is sitting in the waiting room. His hands are completely bloody. He just stares his shaking hands. I run to him and grab his shoulder. 

- Where is she? - I look in his eyes. 

- In the surgery room. They don't know how bad her scares are. - Chris says and tears slips down on his face. Tony and I sit down next to him. I bury my head in my hands. Chris stands up and go to the bathroom some seconds later he comes back. His hands are clean now. He sits back.

- She will be okey. - Tony says to us - She is a fighter. 

- I know. But what if don't? - Chris looks at Tony.

- No... Don't say it. She will be okey. - I look at Chris. 

I do not know how long we are waiting. I just walk up and down in the waiting room. Tony is sleeping in a really uncomfortable position. Chris covers Tony with his jacket. 

- Thank you. - I say and he forces a smile out. Suddenly the doctor walks out.

- Mrs. Hamsworht family? - He looks at us - I mean silly question. 

He says after he sees Chris and he smiles a little bit.

- We stabilized Allison's condition. She is sleeping right now. She doesn't have really serious injuries. We have to sew her leg and her arm but she will be alright. You can go in her room now. - The doctor smiles.

Chris looks at me and he starts to cry. He pulls me into a tight hug and I start to cry too. We wake Tony up and we are standing in front of her room. I look at Chris and I nod reassuringly. He opens the door and we enter in D's room. She is lying on her back and sleeping. Bonds cover almost her whole body. We can see purple spots on hear face and her arms. tears run down on my face. She looks so small. Christ walks next to her and gently grabs her hand.

- I am here Princess. - He says and kisses D's forehead. Me and Tony walk to the other side of her bed. I sit down on the chair next to her and Tony sits next to her on the bed. I gently grab her hand and draw little circles on her hand. 

We just sit silently in her room. Tony is playing on his phone. I put my head down on her bed next to her hand. Chris stares her face and we just wait.

Some hours later she moves her eyes a little bit. I stare at him. Tony is still sitting at the end of her bed and plays on his phone. 

- Chris. - I say when she moves her eyes again. Chris look at her and smiles.

- We are here Princess. - Chris whispers. 

D slowly open her eyes and blinks sometimes. She tries to focuses but I think the light is a little bit too much for her. Tony moves a little bit closer when he sees that D opened her eyes. 

- Tony... - She says on a husky voice... - You almost sit on my leg. 

- Shit... - Tony says and we start to laugh. It is those happy laughs. D looks at us and smiles a little bit. 

- What happened? - She asks and we look at each other.

- You don't remember? - Chris asks.

- I don't remember after I dropped my phone. Like a black spot. - She says and her eyes get watery. I squeeze her hand. She looks at me and gives me a little smile and my heart stops to beat. I missed her so much.

- Well... - Christ starts and tells the whole story for her what we know from the agents. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey There!
Here is tha new part.
Soon the end of this story will come.
I hope you will like the rest of this too.
Rate and comments if you like it!
Love You All!
B💕