Part 21

D's p.o.v.

I feel awaken but I can not open my eyes. I feel like I am moving. I hardly can open my eyes but the only thing I see is black. I try to whip my eyes but I barely can move my hands. This is the moment when I realize the my hand are tide. I try to move my legs but it is tide too. I immediately start to panicking.

- OMG... OMG... - I whisper and I breath quickly. I almost faint.

- Okey... I have to stay calm. I can not faint. - I try to pay attention to my breathing. I slowly inhale and exhale. I feel that my heart beat starts to slow down. 

- What the hell should I do now? - I whisper and tears slide down on my face. I feel terrified and alone. Why me? I ask myself again and again. It is like a bad dream. I close my eyes hardly and I hope that I wake up from this nightmare and Ondreaz will lie next to me and calms me down. I open my eyes again but I only see black again.

- Shit... - I whisper.

Suddenly I hear that someone is talking. I try to pay attention to it but I only can hear that someone is mumble. I try to move a little bit but I don't have space. I think I am in a boot. I move my hand and I feel my phone in my pocket. 

- Yeah... - I feel some hope again. I can easily get my phone. I unlock my phone and I see that I have a tons of calls from Tony, Ondreaz and my Dad. I push the green button next to my Dad's name. He immediately respond. 

- Dad. - I whisper and I start to cry.

- Call Ondreaz now Princess. - My dad says and hung up. I start to cry even harder. Why did he does this to me. I can barely see through my tears but I push the green button next to Ondreaz name. It starts to ring. A few seconds later he respond.

- Dre? - I whisper but I my voice is so so weak. 

- Baby? - He asks back.

- I am so afraid. - I whisper in the phone.

- I know babe. Do you know where are you? Tell us something to help. - Ondreaz says in a really sweet voice but I can hear how worried he is and it makes me even more afraid. 

- I don't know. I am in a car. I think in the boot. My hands and my legs are tied. I don't know what to do. - I start to cry. 

- Baby. Are you moving. I mean the car? - He asks.

- Yeah. - I reply. 

- D listen. We can not find you till you are moving. You have to call me again when you stop. I know this is hard but this is the only way how we can find you. okey? - Dre says and I hear that he is crying. 

- Okey. - I say and I try to calm down.

- Do not trust in anyone. Do not tell anyone you have a phone. Hide it somewhere they can't find it. - Someone says.

- Okey. - I say and start to cry again. - I am so afraid. Dre. What will happen? 

- We will find you baby. Okey? Everything will be okey. - He says. I do not know why this makes me comfortable. Suddenly the car stops.

- We stopped. I think they get out of the car. I have to go. - I say and hung up. I start to panic. I put my phone in my underwear and lie back in the boot. The only thing I can think that what will happen with me. Will they rape me or kill me. I start to cry again. I hear footsteps. The boot suddenly opens and I can see two people but just shadows as I can't see clearly because of the sudden light. I feel the same sweet smell and the vision get black again.

Ondreaz's p.o.v

- We stopped. I think they get out of the car. I have to go. - D says and I want to shout that I will save her but she hung up. I look at agent Cliff and he stokes his head.

- What now? - I ask him.

- We could get her spot for a second so we already sent groups there and they start to search her. But we have to wait for her call. - He says.

- But what if she can't call us because they take her phone? - I angrily look at him.

- Ondreaz. - Tony grabs me and pulls away - They do everything they can.

- Tony... I am terrified. What if we don't find her? - I look at Tony with watery eyes.

- We will find her. - Tony says and pulls me into a hug. I can only think how terrified she can be. How lonely she is now. Suddenly I feel someones hand on my shoulder. I let Tony and turn around and D's father is standing in front of me. He doesn't say anything just pulls me into a hug. 

- We will find her. I promise. - He says - Look at me.

I look at him. 

- Both of you have to be calm. It is almost 12.a.m. You should have some rest. So sorry to say that but you can not go home. I am not sure it is safe right now. I booked room for you in the nearest hotel. I have a room there too. - He says.

- You really don't have to. - Tony says.

- Yeah. I had to. You were the only two people the cared for my daughter in the way how others should care for each other. She doesn't really have friend. She talked a lot about you. 

- Really? - Tony asks.

- Of course. But come I give you guys a ride to the hotel. - Chris says.

D's p.o.v

That feeling again. I can't open my eyes. I feel that I am sitting on something cold and there is something cold behind my back too. I slowly open my eyes and wait till my eyes get used to the light. There is a little light. I can only see shadows. I feel that I am sitting on the ground. I try to move a little bit my hands and my legs still tide. I touch between my legs and I feel that I still have my phone. That gives me a little hope. But I start to panic again. I start to move and here some noise. I stop moving but I still hear that noise. It comes from this room. I try to concentrate if I see something else in the room. On the corner I see someone. I see that someone is sitting on a chair. That someone lifts up his or her head and I feel frightened.

- Who are you? - I whisper. The other person tried to move but he or she is tied to the chair. 

- Who are you? - I repeat my question a little louder. The person looks right at me.

- D? Is that you? - He asks. 

- OMG... Nick??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hey Hey!

How are you doing guys?
I hope you are okey.
I hope you like this part.
Rate and comments if you like it.
Love you All!
B"💕