Part 18

Ondreaz's p.o.v.

The last couple days went really fast for D I think. But for us with Tony it was really hard. I mean I don't think it was easy for D. It was way harder for her. She basically slept all day or just sat on the couch and watched Tv. But she didn't really talk and barely eat anything. I just do not know what to do.

- Tony. - I turn to my brother.

- We have to do something. It is not okey. 

- I know. But man... what?

- I do not know. I can not let her fall more deeper in depression. - I put my head in my hand. 

- Somehow we have to take her out. I mean out of the house or your room. God... She basically lives in your room. - Tony leans to the table. 

- I know... Myabe... I should taker her out to a date. - I look at him.

- Not a bad idea. But somewhere quiet. Not too many people. - Tony suggests.

I go upstairs and sit down next to D. She is lying in the bed under my blanket. 

- Baby? - I stoke her back. She tuns around and puts her head in my lap.

- Hey. - She forces a smile on. 

- How do you feel? 

- Little better than yesterday. -  She says and hugs my leg. 

- Happy to hear it. - I give her a hones smile. I am actually happy to hear it. 

- Hm... - She mumbles into my leg. She is so cute. I am so happy to have her even in this situation. She makes me so so happy. 

- Baby... I take you out for a date. - I look at her.

- What? - She lifts her head up an looks at me. She has a little messy bun on her head. I can't resist to smile. She is beautiful.

- You are beautiful. - I smile.

- No... Don't say it. I am ugly. - She puts her head under the blanket. I slip down next to her and I also put my head under the blanket. 

- You are beautiful. - I say to her and give her a little kiss on her lips. She blushes.

- So I take you out today. - I repeat again.

- No...

- It wasn't a question. You have to. It will be out first real date. - I put my hand on her cheek. 

- Okey. - She gives me a little smile. 

- Be ready at 4.p.m. - I say to  her and get out of the bed. 

D's p.o.v.

I hardly get out of the bed but I have to get ready. I have a really long shower. I wash my hair. After it I get back to Ondreaz's room. I put some music quietly on. I put black shorts on and a black shirt. 

- So colorful. - I say myself while I am standing in front of the mirror. I brush my hair. I try to hide the purple circles under my eyes with some make up. I put mascara on and I feel I am ready. I didn't leave the house till I found out that my mom is dead. I didn't really talk with my dad. Basically what I did is sleep, watch Tv and sometimes I eat.  I put my phone in my pocket and leave Ondreaz's room. I walk down on the stairs and see Tony on the couch. 

- Looking good today. - He gives me a big smile. 

- Thank you. - I smile back. When I get down Tony gets up from the couch and gives me a big hug. I hug him back tightly. 

- Dre is outside. He is waiting for you. - Tony winks. 

- I am a little nervous. - I say to Tony.

- Why? - He gives me a weird look.

- What if he doesn't even like me that much? - I say and Tony bursts out laughing.

- Do not be silly D. He is crazy for you. - Tony grabs both of my shoulder. 

- Really?

- I am sure. - Tony hugs me for the last time. 

I walk out of the front door and see that Ondreaz is leaning to his car.

- Hey. - I smile at him.

- You are beautiful Baby. - He walks to me and lifts me up. I laugh a little.

- Please put me down. - I look down at him. He puts me down next to the car. He gently pulls me closer and gives me a slow kiss. The world turns around with me. I have never felt his way before. After our kiss he opens the car door for me. I get in than I look back and see Echo on the backseat. 

- Why is he here? - I look at Ondreaz when he gets in the car.

- He comes with us. - He smiles and starts the engine. 

After a 20 minutes ride he stops. We get out the car. I open the door for Echo and he gets out of the car. Ondreaz gets a little basket out of the boot. I look a little weird at him but he just shakes his head.  He grabs my hand and pulls me a little bit. I follow him. He looks back. 

- Come Echo. - He says and Echo follows us. We walk 10 minutes than I see it. I put my hand in front of my mouth. A little lake trees around it in the background you can see some hills. It is like a painting.

- It is beautiful. - I whisper. It is one of the most peaceful place I have ever seen. We walk a little closer to the lake. Echo is running around and jumps. We stop close to the lake. Ondreaz puts the bag down and gets a blanket out. We lie the blanket out and lie down on it. I put my head on Ondreaz's chest. 

- Thank you. - I look at Ondreaz. He looks at me and smile. He closes his eyes and I just stair at him. The wind blows his hair. He is beautiful. I know we usually don't say it to a man but he is beautiful. Perfect in every way. I gently grab his chin. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I pull him into a kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I put my hand on his neck and kiss him passionately. He pulls a little bit away and whips a hair out of my face. I look deeply in his eyes.

- I love you Ondreaz Lopez. - I smiles.

- I love you more D. - He smiles back and pulls me into s kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you imagine that you go on a date like this Ondre? 🤗
Tell me in the comments!
I hope you like this part too.
Love you All!
B"❤️