End

- How do you know me? - I look at him.

- First of all you are the daughter of Chris Hemsworth. So you are famous man. - He laughs. - The other thing...

He says. 

- GUYS! - Nick shouts - You should come here.

I start to feel a little uncomfortable. I see an anther guy walks toward us. 

- Come on bro... You have to come out of the house. - I hear a known voice.

- Tony? - I whisper and I can see his curly hair and his sassy smile. 

- Hey D. - He smiles and my chin falls down.

- Why the hell I have to come out? - I hear his sweat warm voice. Suddenly he walks out and see his red eyes and his sleepy hair. 

- Dre? - I look at him. My heart starts to beat faster and faster. Dre looks up and sees me. His eyes opens widely. 

- D? - He asks and walks toward me. - OMG.

He says and lifts me and spins around. He kisses me passionately.

- What the hell are you doing here? - Dre asks me.

- I live here. - I point to my house. - What are you doing here?

- I live here. - He says and point to a house. The guys start to laugh.

- You knew it. - Dre looks at them.

- Of course we knew. Tony told us. - We look at Tony and he smiles. 

- What the hell bro? - Dre says.

- Chris called me about D's stuff what is in your room and I told him that we brought it with us. He said give him our location and he send someone to get it. And when I send him the location he ask if I am joking or not cause he is next to us. So we met yesterday night. And yeah actually we are neighbors now. - Tony pulls his shoulder. 

- Tony says the truth. - I hear my dad's voice behind my back. I turn around and look at him.

- How? - I ask him.

- I do not know. The guys said they will move but I have never thought that they will come here.

- OMG... This is Chris Hemsworth. - Nick whispers and I start to laugh. 

- Hey Nick. - My dad greets him.

- He knows my name. - Nick whispers and we laugh harder. 

- I know all of you here. - He winks at them.

- You were on the phone with Tony? - I look at my dad.

- Yeah. It was time for you to meet. I mean both of you just sat in their room and didn't do anything. I have never thought that it will be that bad for you two. - My dad says. I let Dre go and I jump in my dad's neck.

- I think you two have to talk. - My dad puts me down and look at Ondreaz and me. 

- Right and do not forget to mention Dre that you slept in her car. - Tony laughs and walks away.

- F*ck you bro! - Dre shouts after Tony. I look at Dre and jump in his neck. Tears slide down on my cheek. 

- I missed you so much. - I mumble in his neck. 

- I missed you more. - He whispers. 

- You really live here or this is just a dream? - I look at him.

- I really live here. This is the Hype House. I have talked about it but I do not know if you remember it or not. This is the house where we moved to our other home. But after what happened we thought we will move back here. - Dre says - I have never thought that you will move here.

- Dre... - I look in his eyes - It is one of the richest part of LA. Of course we moved here. But as my father didn't tell me where we move I didn't know that we will stay in LA. 

- I really hoped that you stay close to me. - He whispers.

- This few days were terrible for me I say to him. I couldn't sleep, eat or do anything. Cause I missed you that much. - I say while he puts me down on my feet.

- Tony said truth when he said that I slept in your car cause I felt you smell in the car. - He looks down on this feet. I lift his chin up. 

- I was in your shirt all the time. And I have never take your key off cause I feel you closer that way. - I say and pull the key chain out and show him.

- I am so happy that you wear it. - He smiles.

- I am so happy that you gave it tom me. - I look down to the little key. 

- Of course. I said the truth to you. Dixie Hemsworth my heart is yours. - He grabs my hand and pulls me closer. I put my head on his chest and I start to cry. 

- You make me the happiest person alive. - I look at him. He pulls me in a kiss and the world turns around with me again. My whole body shivers after his touch. I put my hand around his neck and he pulls me even closer. I do not want to end this moment. After out kiss I look up to him.

- Dre? - I say.

- Yeah Baby? - He puts his forehead to mine. 

- You know. I am kinda grateful to LA Elit. Because without it I would never meet you. - I whisper. He pulls away a little bit. 

- I know. I feel it too but I am happy that we leaved that place. Now we can start a new life hear together. - He smiles at me.

- I love you Ondreaz Lopez...

- I love you Dixie Hemsworth...

And he pulls me into a passionate kiss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am literally crying...
I really hope you liked the last part of my story! 🙏🏻
Love You All!
B💕

(I will write about my new book)