Part 14

Ondreaz p.o.v

I don't hesitate even for a moment. I dial D's fathers's number and I wait. But during this I don't take my eyes off D. She looks so small next to her mother. Suddenly her mother pulls her hardly. I step closer. But D looks on me.

- No. - She puts her hand up - Just stay away please. Don't do anything.

Her eyes are watery and tears run down on her cheek. 

- Hey Princess! - D's father finally answers to his phone.

- Chris. It is Ondreaz Lopez. D told me to call you and tell that her mother is here and you will know what to do. - I say it quickly. 

- Are you for real? - I hear that his voice gets cold.

- Yeah. I am not joking. - I say and I still just watch D and her mum. They are talking but her mum holds her wrist hardly and doesn't let her go.

- Okey. Uhm... Don't let her hurt D. Okey? Do everything to protect her. Am I clear? - I hear his strong voice.

- Yes. - I say and he hungs up. 

- Tony. - I turn to my brother - Chris said we have to protect her.

- But it is her mother. - Tony says and both of us look weirdly at them.

- I know but we have to. Okey?

- Okey. - Tony says. 

We slowly walk closer to them but suddenly D's  mom looks at us.

- Stop there young man. - She says and pushes D on the floor. D exhales the air sharply as her body hits the ground heavily. 

- Please stop doing this. You hurt her. - I say and look at D who is lying on the floor.

- Oh, no young man. I just teach her some lesson what she missed during these years. - She smiles and I can see some crazy shit in her eyes.

- Well right now you are hitting my girlfriend and if you do this again I have to take my revenge. - I say. I don't know what to do. I can see her hurt the girl I love. 

- Your girlfriend? - She asks - Nice Dixie. You got a nice one.

- No madam. I have to thank you to have an amazing and beautiful daughter. - I fake a smile. I see D who is just lying on the floor and crying. I have to get her. She looks so small and lonely. I can not let her there. Suddenly D'd phone starts to ring in my hand. 

- If you excuse me. - I look at D's mom and take the phone.

- Yeah? - I ask.

- Is she okey? - Chris asks.

- She is lying on the floor and crying. Her mom stands next to her but she didn't hurt her. - I tell the situation to Chris.

- Is it Christ? - D's mom asks.

- Tell it is me. - Chris says.

- Yeah he is. - I do what he tells. 

- Put him on speaker. - And I do.

- Hello Chris. 

- Allison. - We hear Chris's voice.

- Dad. - D cries. 

- You all right baby? - Chris asks D.

- I am really scared Dad. 

- You will be alright honey I promise. - He says - Ondreaz please help D up. 

I walk closer to D but suddenly her mum pushes me hard. 

- No no. She stays where she belongs. - Her mum smiles.

- Allison. They are already there. If you don't let her they will shoot you. - Chris say. I look at Tony and see the fear in his eyes. I feel it too. Who is there and what the f*ck is happening here. 

- Ondreaz. - Chris says my name again. I walk next to D squat down and grab her in my arms. She puts her arms around my neck but she can not really hold herself. I lift her up and walk back next to Tony. 

- I got her. - I say.

- Now leave the house. - Chris say. 

- If they leave the house I will burn everything down here. I will kill you Chris. You and that bastard too. I will start with that little slut and you have to watch how I cut her fingers down. And I let her suffer until she will beg me to kill her. 

- ENOUGH! - Chris shouts. 

- Tony, Ondreaz leave the house now. - Chris says. I look at Tony and bow. We slowly walk toward the door but we do not turn around. The moments are too long. It feels like an hour spend while we reach the door. Tony opens it and we finally out. 

- D? - I look down at her but she is unconscious. 

- Tony grab water from the car. - I say Tony and he runs to the car. Suddenly we hear a scream and her mum appears in the door.

- YOU DON'T TAKE HER AWAY! - She shouts and I grab D harder and start to run. 

- RUN TONY! - I shout.

Immediately as I shout the word we hear a shot. I get down on the floor and protect D with my body. I look at Tony. Tony is lying on the ground next to the car and looks at me.

- You okey? - I whisper to him. He nods. I sit up a little bit and see that D's mother is lying on the ground. On the corner of my eyes I see a shadow next to me. I look up and a man is standing in front of me.

- You all right guys? - He asks and looks at us. 

- Yeah. - I say. I grab D in my hand and lift her up. 

- You should go somewhere else now. Okey? We will call Chris and he will talks to you. - The man says.

- Okey. - I say and hear that my voice is shaking. 

- Tony get on the backseat and hold her. - I say to Tony. I give D to Tony.

- She is shaking. - Tony says. 

- I know. - I reply to him - We have to get out here. 

I step on the gas and leave the house. The man waves us and we leave. After we get out to the main road I get a little bit more relaxed. 

- F*ck... - I say.

- Man... I think I shit my pants. - Tony says and his voice is weak.

- Me too Bro. - I say and look back him for a moment. When I look back I see that a lot of police car is coming. 

- Just arrive home in safe... - I whisper. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen?
Tell me in the comments.
Rate my story if you like it!
Love
B💕