Part 3

- You sure you have to go? - I look at my Dad.

- Yes Baby. I'm so sorry. - He look at while he packs his bag.

- How long does it take? - I ask him while I try on some of his hats.

- A month maybe a little more. - He steps next to me.

- What? - I look at while my eyes start fill up with my tears.

- I know honey. - He hugs me. - I know it will take so long, but we can still talk every day. Make face times and send messages. It is my work I have to go when it is time.

- I know I just know that it will be really hard for both of us. I will be okey and I really hope that your new movie will be as good as the other. - I hug him even tighter.

- Now go to sleep okey? You have school tomorrow. My plain leaves tomorrow afternoon so we can meet in the morning and if we can we will meet in at afternoon. - He smiles at me.

- Okey. Will you wake me up in the morning? - I turn back in his door.

- Of course Princess. Have a good night!

- You too Dad.

I walk back to my room and lay down. I don't want Dad to go. Every time he goes I am alone. I mean we still have the maids here and the gardener and they are all so sweet with me and kind an we can have a really good time together but is not the same. I get out of my bed and walk to my mirror. I clear my face than I decide to have a bath. I sit in the bath between the bubbles and listen my favorite song. Suddenly I get a message. When I try to reach my phone I almost fell out of the bath tub.

- F*ck... - I shout.

- You all right D? - My dad shouts back.

- Yup. - I shout.

I sit back to the tub and open the message.

Sara:

"Hey Girl. What's up?"

D:

"Just chillin in the tub. What about you?"

Sara:

"What's between you and Collin?"

D:

"Nothing... You know we didn't meet during summer and it was really strange to meet him again..."

Sara:

"I know girl... We will meet tomorrow. Be bad. Love you."

D:

"Love you too"

I put my phone down and slip under the water and stay down for a few seconds then a sit up. My summer was so good. What the f*uck now? I just have to see Collin and feel bad again...? It was our decision to break up. Not jut his. It didn't work out it was way too hard for both of us. I have to admit it. I just have to avoid him a little bit. I get out of the tub and put my pj on. I look at my phone and grab it. I open my Instagram and see the thousand messages what I got from unknown people but I don't open them. I run through the people who just followed me and suddenly I realize one of them. It is Ondreaz. Well I follow him back immediately and go to his page. Well he has a bunch of followers most of them are girls of course. I watch his posts and well he is more handsome in life than in this pictures. I mean he looks so so good in this pictures but in life he is way more hotter. Suddenly I realize the I am thinking of Dre. His smile his eyes. "OMG... Stop, you don't even know him..." I think.

- I have to sleep. I am sleepy this is why I think about thing what I think... - I whisper to myself.

I jump into my bed and try to sleep.

I didn't know how long it take to go to sleep. But the next thing what I remember is my Dad how he tries to wake me up.

- D... D... Allison... You have to wake up. - My Dad says as he rubs my back.

- Okey. - I smile and look at him.

- I can't take you to school today. I have some stuff I have to do before I go to work. - He says sadly.

- It is okey Dad. I will go whit my car than. - I smile.

- Okey, i will be downstairs. - He says while he leaves my room.

I get out of my bed and starts to play my playlist. I walk into my wardrobe. "What should I wear?" I think.

- Dad!! Is it hot outside??

- Yep.

- Okey. - I shout back to him.

I look around. I get my black shorts and my black crop top. Put on my red Vans. Now some make up. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of highlighter and red lipstick. Brush my hair quickly and throw my stuff in my bag. Grab my phone and run downstairs.

- Looking so good today. - My Dad smiles.

- Thank you. - I hug him.

- Okey, so I put money on your card. I'm sure it will be enough and if it doesn't you know where is money in the house. Or just text me. And be safe. Take care. Ohm... Wash your teeth...

- Dad, it will be okey? Don't worry. We did it so many times.

- I know... I will call you when I go to the airport. Maybe I can stop at your school. - He smiles.

- That would be amazing. - I smile. - But I have to go. I love you.

I go and give him a long hug. He kisses my forehead.

- Love you more... - He reply.

I let him go and try not to cry in front of him. I can hold it till I get to my car. I open the door of my black Audi A6. So yeah this is what I talked about, we have money. I start the engine and drive to the school. During the drive I listen my favorite musics. I stop next to the school. I get out of my car and put my sunglasses on.

- Nice car. - I hear a warm deep voice. I turn around and see Ondreaz standing behind me.

- Thank you. - I smile at him.

- You a little early. - Ondreaz says. I look at my watch and see I still have 20 minutes till 8'o clock.

- Uhm... Well Yeah. You too. - I look at him.

- Yeah I just walk here and I thought it will be longer. - He gives my a little half smile.

- I see. - I look at him.

He starts to roll a cigarette and looks at me while he is doing it. He makes it so fast and well it is perfect. I give him a smile and pull my cigarette box from my back pocket and put one in my mouth. He steps closer while holding his lighter and lights my cigarette.

- What the f*ck? - I hear suddenly. We turn our head into the voice's direction. I see Collin is standing right next to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!
Here is the new part.
Let me know if you like it.
Should I do Ondreaz's pov sometimes?
Hope you like it!

Love Bori💕