Part 12

Monday comes really quickly. I can not wait to meet Ondreaz. I really missed him after he left. I get in my car and drive to the school. I quickly arrive to the school and I am really early again. I lean to my car and light up a cigarette. I calmly inhale the smoke an I just relax. I turn my head on my right direction and I immediately regret it. I look on the other direction but I feel that it was too late.

- D? - I hear his voice. Where is Tony and Ondreaz right now. I need them so f*cking much.

- Hm? - I look at Collin.

- Can we talk? - He asks.

- You do that already... What do you want? - I ask him in a really cold voice.

- I wanted to say that I am really sorry for everything what happened. - He looks at me and looks the spot on my face. It looks so much better but you can still see where he hit me.

- Ok. You can go now. - I say and look in front of me. He steps in my view. 

- No. We have to talk about it. - He says a little bit angrily and I get a little bit scared of him.

- No Collin. I don't have to do anything with you. - I say to him angrily.

- I have to tell... 

- Didn't you hear D clearly? - I hear a warm and sweet voice next to me. I look up and see Ondreaz. 

- Huh... You again? Mind your own f*cking business. - Collin says and if he could he would kill Ondreaz with his eyes. 

- I just do it you idiot. You are talking to my girlfriend. - He says and smiles. It hits me. The first time Ondreaz calls me his girlfriend. I can not resist to smile and look at him. Collin's eyes open wildly. Ondreaz reaches his hand to me and I grab it. I lock my finger to his hand. Collin follows the whole thing with his eyes. 

- Never mind. - Collin says and turns around. 

- Hey Babe. - Ondreaz turns to me and grab my waist. He looks down at me - You look good today.

- Thank you. - I smile and blush a little bit. He puts one of his hand the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I don't know how long we kiss because I just lost in our kiss. He pulls away slowly. 

- Lets get into the school. - He smiles at me. He grabs my hand and we go into the school together. A lot of people stares us but I don't care. Tony stands in front of our class and talks to some of our classmates. He recognize us.

- D you have to help me. - He looks at me with big eyes.

- You didn't learn to the test. Am I right?

- Yeah... I need help. - He says.

- I will help. - I smile. 

- Babe. I have to go. See you in the break. - Ondreaz says and gives a kiss on my forehead. 

- Be bad. - I say to him.

- Every time. - He says and winks at me. 

- Lets get in. - I say to Tony and we get in the classroom. We sit down and I try to give him some information about the test. He looks so sad and devastated. 

- Don't worry I got you. - I whisper to him when we get the test. I quickly finish mine and I look at Tony. He didn't even write a singly word. I push his elbow a little bit and he looks at me. The teacher looks out of the window. I quickly grab Tony's paper and exchange to mine. He look at me really surprised. I write his name on the paper and make his test too. I write as ugly as I can. 

- Please finish it. - The teacher says - And give it to me.

We both give the paper to out teacher.

- Thank you. - Tony whisper. 

- It is okey. Bit it was a one time thing okey? You really have to start learning. - I say to him.

- I know. - He says and puts his head down on the table. I touch his back.

- Mr.Lopez are you okey? - Our teacher asks.

- Well Tony feels a little bit dizzy. I think he should see the doctor. - I say quickly. Tony just holds his head on the table and tries not to laugh. 

- Oh okey. It would be good if you would escort him there. - Our teacher says.

- Of course. - I say and grab Tony's arm gently. He makes a sad face.

- Thank you Sir. - Tony says as we walk out of the door. I close the door behind us.

- You stupid b*cht. - Tony laughs quietly.

- No. I am too cleaver. We can skip a little bit our class. Don't be silly we can talk a little. - I smile at him. During this time we sit outside in the garden and talk about everything. How Tony feels, their work and everything. 

- We should go back now. - I suggest. 

- Okey. - He says and we walk back to our class. I open the door and we get in.

- You look so much better Mr. Lopze. 

- Thank you again Sir. - Tony reply as we sit down. The rest of the class goes quickly. In the break we get out to the garden again. We see Ondreaz and the senior boys sitting in our usually spot. We walk toward them. 

- Hey. - We both great the other. 

- Hey. - They great us. 

- How are you guys? - Nate asks.

- Really well. - I answer while Ondreaz gives me a cigarette. He lights it up for me.

- Ho about you? - I ask back.

- I heard rumors that Dre and you are something. - Nate looks at us and all of the senior boys turn to our direction. I look at Ondreaz and he just smiles down to the floor.

-Well that is right. We are dating. - I say and Ondreaz grabs my hand and smiles at me.

- In this case. -Nate steps closer and hugs my shoulders - Welcome to the senior family.

He says and he others starts to cheer. 

- Thank you. - I laugh. Ondreaz pulls me closer to him turns me around slowly, hugs my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. We talk for some minutes. Than I recognize Sara and Nick outside. 

- I have to go Babe. I have to talk to them. - I say.

- If you need anything I am here. - He says and gives a kiss on my forehead. 

- I know. - I say and walk to Sara and Nick. 

- Hey. - I smile to them.

- Hey. - Nick greats me with a smile but Sara turns her head away. 

- What is your problem? - I ask her. She looks at me coldly.

- You...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!
This time in school kills me.
How are you guys? You can tell me if you feel stressed or something
Hope you will like this part.
(read my other book if you feel A Week in the Hype House)

Love
B💕