Part 10

I recline my head when my head gets out of the water. I hear Tony's voice behind my back and I see that Ondreaz stands next to me. 

- Funny. - I make a face at him. 

- I liked it. - Tony shouts. We spend I quite fun time in the pool we swim and talk a lot. But during this whole thing I can hardly resist to watch Ondreaz. Every time he touches me even just for a second my skin starts to burn at that place while I get goosebumps all over my body. Every time he says my name my heart starts to beat faster and faster. I feel nervous around him. He makes me uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. I can be myself around him but I am always nervous that he will not like what I say. Basically he drives me crazy... 

"Wait a f*cking minute... I am in love with Ondreaz Lopez...No... No way... It can't happens... He is way too cool for me"

I think and my face tuns into red immediately just for thinking about it. 

- You all right? - Tony asks.

- Of course. - I reply while I get out of my pool. I look back to the boys and see that Ondreaz stiars at me whit a flirty half smile on his face. I wink at him and walk to the fridge what we have outside. 

- Want anything? - I ask them. 

- No thank you. - Tony says. I open up a bottle of water and when I turn around a face to Ondreaz. He grabs the bottle and starts to drink my water. 

- Man... Here is one fore you. - I say and grab an another bottle.

- No thank you I just wanted it because it is yours. - He says while he looks down on my body again. He makes me so so insecure about my body. What if he doesn't like what he sees. I instinctively put my hands before my chest and my tummy. 

- Don't do it. - He whispers so quietly that I can hardly hear it.

- Why? - I start to whisper too.

- Because you have to most beautiful body I have every seen in my entire life. - He looks at me under his wet wavy hair. 

- What are you guys up to? - Tony enters in the screen again...

- Nothing. - I say and we both turn back to our normal self. 

- Bro we should do a TikTok. - Tony says. 

- Right now? - Ondreaz looks at him.

- Why not? 

- Go ahead. I have never seen anything before. - I say and walk to a chair ans sit down.

- No, no. If we do it you have to be in it. - Tony smirks at me.

- No f*cking way. - I laugh.

- Yes you have to. You know what we do a profile for you right now. - Tony says and grabs my phone. 

- Really? 

- Hell yeah. - He says while he types on my phone. Basically I let the boys to do the job. They do everything. They choose the name, the password, my profile picture and everything else. 

- Here you are Babe. - Tony says. As Tony says the word "Babe" Ondreaz turns his head toward Tony and looks really surprised and he doesn't looks very happy and as I see it I play along with Tony.

- Thanks Honey. - I wink at him. Tony puts his arm around my shoulder and shows me what they did. Ondreaz laughs sarcastically and turns around. Tony looks at me with a weird face. 

- What is his problem? - He whispers.

- No clue. - I play the stupid. 

- Okey. - Tony pulls his shoulders. - But now it is show time.

- Dre. Let's teach her an easy dance. Which one we should teach?

- I don't care. - Ondreaz pulls his shoulders and he doesn't even looks at us. 

- Then f*ck you. - Tony says and gently grabs my hand and pulls me to the other direction. I feel so weird. I don't really know what is Ondreaz real problem. Cause I am sure it is not that Tony called me Babe. 

Tony quickly teaches me a choreo and I kinda enjoy it. 

- Let's do it to the music. - He says.

- Okey. - I agree.

- Dre come on. - Tony waves to Ondreaz. He walks toward us whit a grumpy face. Tony starts the video and we do the dance. We try it a several times cause I need some time to get this whole thing. But finally we do a good video.

- Nice. - Tony smiles - You actually can dance. I am quiet interested what else can you do.

Tony continues as he walks away. Ondreaz doesn't looks at me just jumps in the pool.

- Nice. - I whisper.

- You should get in too and talk to him. - Tony whispers and whit an easy move he pushes me in the water. 

- F*ck you! - I shout.

- Enjoy. - He says and walks into the house while he looks at me. I take some steps back when suddenly I bump into something hard. I turn back and I see the I bumped into Ondreaz who leans to the side of the pool.

- Sorry. - I say and turn around so I can stand opposite him. He doesn't reply just looks away.

- Dre... What is your problem exactly? - I ask but he doesn't reply again. My tummy gets smaller and smaller. I gently grab his beautiful chin and turns his head in my way and I can look into his eyes. 

- Tell me what is wrong. - I say quietly. 

- Why? - He asks.

- Why not? - I ask back and he gives me a half smile. 

- Man... This whole shit is crazy... - He says and tries to look away but I still hold his chin in my hand.

- Hey, look at me. What is crazy? - I ask him.

- I really don't like the way you two flirty with each other. - He finally says it out loud.

- This is what bothers you? - I ask.

- Yeah. - He looks down.

- Why? - I ask him and while I do this I pray to God.

He doesn't reply just slowly grab my waist under the water and easily pulls me closer. Than he hugs my waist and lifts me up a little bit. My whole body is against him. My heart starts to beat faster again and my whole body is in fire. He slowly looks down on my lips and back to my eyes and he drives my crazy.

And than suddenly I feel his soft and warm lips on mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!
B🥰