Part 26

Sexual content in this part!!

"The last day in this house" I think while I am standing in the living room. Dre and Tony are sitting on the couch. My dad is on his phone. I walk upstairs. Dre follows me. We start to pack my thing. My whole room is a mess. Boxes everywhere. Tony enters and try to help but in the he is just lying in my bed.

- You are a big help Tony. - I throw a pillow at him. 

- I give moral support. - Ha catches and puts it under his head. 

I almost spent the whole day with this. I have never thought that I have that much stuff but finally I finish it. I hear a little knock on my door. I turn my head and my father is standing in the door. 

- Hey. - I smile.

- Hey Princess. - He smiles - Are you mad at me?

He asks and I weirdly look at him.

- Why would I be? - I ask him.

- That we are moving away. - He looks down on the floor.

- No. I mean I am sad because I have to leave Dre and Tony. - I say and a tear slides down on my face - But I know that you do this to protect me. 

He comes at me and hugs me. 

- Dre and Tony stays for the night. - My dad smiles at me.

- Thank you. - I look at him and hug him tighter. After he leaves my room I have a quick shower and I wash my hair. I get out of my room and walk in the house while Dre and Tony are watching a movie. I walk in the kitchen and look at the table and memories pop up. We danced on that table with my Dad on my last birthday and I start to smile. I see how I fell down on the stairs on the first day when we arrives in the house. I see how we broke an expensive vase with Echo when we played and how I tried to hide it from my dad. I walk up to my room and sit down on my bed. I remember how badly I slept on my first night here so I went and slept with my dad. I walk to my window and look out and see the floodlit pool and I remember to out first kiss with Ondreaz in the pool. I can not believe it happened almost two weeks ago. It feels so much more time. Suddenly I feel two arm around my waist and Ondreaz head on my shoulder. 

- Hey Baby. - I look at him. 

- Hey. - He kisses my cheek.

- I think about something. - I turn around and hug his waist.

- About what? - He asks with a little smile on his lips. 

- Do you remember what we talked about that day when I went missing? - I ask him with a little smile.

- Of course I remember. - He says with a confused look on his face.

- I want to do it. - I whisper in his ears. 

- What? - He pulls a little bit away - Right now?

- Yeah. I mean I am going to leave this place and... - My voice starts to shake - ... you tomorrow.

I try not to cry. 

- Baby. - He pulls me closer. 

- I want you to be my first one. - I look at him.

- You sure? I mean I would be really happy if I could be your first one but I don't want to force you into this just because you leave tomorrow. I am pretty sure we can find our way to meet. - He lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes.

- I am sure Dre. I want to. - I whisper to him. He steps away from me and I feel confused. He walks to the door and locks it.

- I don't want anyone to interrupt us. I want your first time to be as perfect as it can be. - He smiles at me.

He slowly walks back to me and gently grabs my waist and pulls me into a soft kiss. Out kiss start to be more passionate suddenly he lifts me up and I put my legs around his waist. He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes it. I let a little moan out. He gently puts me down on my bed. He is over me and between my legs. He starts to kiss my neck and pushes his waist against mine. I lift my chin up and moan. He grabs the end of my shirt and pulls it over my head. I am lying on the bed only wearing underwear. He looks at my body and he bites his bottom lip.

- You are beautiful. - He whisper and kisses me. I don't really know how but his clothes are gone and he is wearing underwear. He breaks our kiss and looks at me. I nod and he takes off my bra. I feel so insecure about my body. No one see me this way. I want to put my hand over my chest but he grabs it gently. He looks in my eyes. 

- Do not you dare to hide it. - He says seriously - You are beautiful.

He say puts my hand on his neck and he starts to kiss my breast. 

- OMG... - I whisper. He puts his hand on my breast and starts to play with my nipple while he kisses my body down. When he reaches my underwear he stops for a second than he basically rips my underwear off and I giggle a little bit and smile at him. I feel a little insecure again but then I look in his eyes and I start to feel comfortable. 

- You are the most beautiful women I have even seen. - He whisper to me while he slides his finger inside me.

- Ahh... - I moan and he presses his lips onto mine. 

- You have to be quiet baby. - He whispers in my ear. I nod and smile at him. He pushes himself up and he slowly takes off his underwear. I mean... I have never seen one in my life but I am pretty sure he has a really big d*ck. I can not resist just to stare. He puts the condom perfectly on. After it he kisses me with passion. 

- You are so wet. - He whispers and I moan quietly.

- Are you ready? - He looks in my eyes.

- Yeah. - I look at him. 

- If it hurts tell me and I will stop. - He says a little bit worriedly and I nod. He slowly starts to slip in and I have to tell you it hurts badly. I grab his hand he stops and looks in my eyes. I nod and he slips in a little more.

- OMG... You are so tight... - He whispers in my ear and it turns me on. Suddenly I can feel the his hole d*ck is in. It still hurts but in the same time it is amazing. He slowly starts to move inside of me and the pain starts to vanish and I feel pleasure. 

- Ah... - I moan and try to be quiet. 

- Moan baby. - He whispers as he starts to move faster and faster. 

- Yeah... Do not stop. - I whisper and he smiles at me.

- I want the whole of you baby. - He whispers.

- Yeah daddy... - I moan accidentally and he smiles widely at me. 

- That is right Baby. - He smiles push the whole inside and he hits my point. 

- OMG... I am closer. - I moan. 

- Come for my baby. - He whispers - I wanna hear you.

He says and I can not hold anymore. I feel that I am coming he pushes his lips onto mine so I do not make so much noise and I can feel he comes in the same time. He pulls himself out. He kisses me again and again. He takes the condom off and throw it out. He lies down on the bed next to me and pulls me into a hug. 

- I love you. - He whispers.

- I love you more. - I whispers and kiss him the last time before we fall asleep next to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am little sad to be honest...
Two more parts and I finish this book.
I hope you like it.
Comment and rate if you like it.
Love You All!
B💕