Part 6

We walk into the house with Ondreaz. He opens the door for me and I step in their house. 

- Omg... - I say and put ma hand in front of my mouth. - This is beautiful. 

Big inner height and almost everything is made out of wood. It gives you that cozy felling. Absolutely the opposite of my house. Mine is basically made out of marble. Everything is hard, expensive and rich.

- Kinda nice. - Ondreaz says.

- What's up guys? - Tony asks while he walks in with three little shot glass. 

- Nothing much. - I say.

- Well... - Tony passes me one glass. - Brother, to our new life here and D cheers to out friendship. 

- Cheers. - We say together and empty our glasses. 

Ten minutes after that other guests start to arrive. Tony is standing in the door and greet them and tells them where can they find the kitchen and other rooms what they will need. I don't really know the people who are coming so I decide to look around in their house. 

- Little Tony. - I shout.

- Yeah Babe? - He shouts back.

- Can I go upstairs? 

- Feel free D. - He says. I walk up the stairs. As I look around I can see that they don't get really comfortable cause they still have box with their stuff. I pass a room and the door is open. I look inside. It is clearly Tony's room. It is really really messy. Clothes everywhere. 

- Man... He need's someone who will clean after him. - I laugh. I walk through the corridor and find an another room with open door. So as you already know I had to look inside. It is also messy but less messier than Tony's. It is a really big room so I have to step inside to see everything. On the right there is a king sized bed. The walls are grey. I walk to the bed and sit down on it. I smell in the air and the only thing I feel is his smell. My stomach is getting smaller and smaller... "Holy shit... Maybe I am catching feeling for Ondreaz?? No that can't happen..." I think. But someone distract my thoughts. I look up and Ondreaz is standing in the door whiles he is leaning on the jamb. 

- Do I bother you? - He asks.

- Noo... - I smile confused - Nice room.

- Thank you. - He smiles. He offers his hand to me. - We should go downstairs. I think your friends are here.

I take his hand and he pulls me up. He goes to the door's direction but he is still holding my hand. I follow him. We go down the stairs while he is still holding my hand but suddenly he stops.

- Did you invite your ex? - He looks in my eyes angrily. 

- Well... 

- Never mind. - He says and lets off my hand. He looks at me one more time and goes down on the stairs. "I f*cked this up." I think and rub my face. I look down and see a lot of people. I try to find Ondreaz with my eyes but I can't.

- Hey B*tch. - I hear a known voice.

- Hey! - I shout and run to Sara. 

- Let's take some shots! - She shouts. 

- Let's go! - I shout too. We go to the kitchens direction. Suddenly I see Tony and grab his hand and pulls him with me.

- We are doing shots! - I shout.

- YEEEEEEAAAAH! - He shouts too. So we start do drink shots. Don't really know how many. I walk out of the house and step next to Ondreaz's car and I lean on it. I get my cigarette box out of my pocket and put one in my mouth. Before I light up I breath the cold night air in. It is a little bit chilly outside but it feels good. I light up my cigarette and look around. Some people are also standing in front of the house and smoke but I don't really know them. Then of course he walks out with his perfect hair his perfect smile his beautiful eyes. He stops a few meters before me but I don't think he recognized me. He starts to look something in his pocket. 

- Lopez. - I say and throw my cigarette box to him. He catches and looks up.

- D? - He asks and walks toward me.

- Yep. - I giggle. 

- Are you drunk? - He smiles cutely.

- Maybe a little bit. - I pull my shoulders. He leans to the car next to me.

- I know that I have already said but you look amazing today. - He looks in my eyes. 

- Thank you Daddy Dre. - I laugh up.

- Don't laugh I know you like it. - He whispers. 

- You are a funny guy. - I smirks. He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me inside of the house. 

- Ondreaz? 

- We go to dance. - He shouts to me in the crowd. He pulls me to the middle of the dance parquet. He puts my hand around his neck and he garbs my waist and pulls me closer. I can fell the heat of his body. He moves his body to the rhythm of the music. He leans closer to me and I do the same. I let him lead. We are dancing together just like we are one person. He presses his whole body to mine and I moan a little bit. He presses his forehead to mine and we look deeply into each others eyes. He moves his hand up and down on my back. Every time he touches my skin my whole body starts to shake for more of his touch. I can't explain what I am feeling. I just want more of Ondreaz Lopes.  He pulls me even closer to him and I feel every little part of his body under his clothes. Suddenly he lets me a little bit. He presses his lips to my forehead.

- Do you want to drink something? - He whispers in my ear.

- Yeah. That will be cool. - I say.

- Wait for me next to the stair. - He says and he leaves. He leaves and everything changes. The music is not that good and I recognize that almost everyone is drunk around me. I get out of the crowd and stand next to the stair. Suddenly I fell two arms around my body.

- Dre? - I ask and turn around. But my mistake. It is Collin. 

- What? - He says and grabs my hand. His fingers are hardly hold my hand and it hurts me.

- Collin stop, let me go. - I beg. 

- Shut up. - He says and pulls me through the hallway and out of the house. In the garden he pulls me and grab both of my arms. 

- Dre? Hm? Who do you think you are? You little sl*t? - He shouts. 

- Collin you are hurting me. Let me go. - I say and tiers run down my cheek.

- So you replace me with a loser. - He laughs nervously. - I will show you what are you missing. 

He holds bot of my hand with one of his hand and he grabs my ass hardly.

- So you want that hm? - He leans closer and I try to pull away.

- HELP! - I scream but no one hears me and suddenly Collin slaps me that hard that I fall. 

- GET OFF OF HER! - Ondreaz shouts and punch Collin on the face and after that everything turn to black and I suddenly somewhere else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The New part is out!
Hope you like it!

Love
Bori 🥰