Part 17

- Tony. OMG! Get your ass we will be late! - Dre shouts up as we are standing in the door and we are waiting for Tony. 

- I am here. - He walks down on the stairs. 

- Let's go. - I say and we leave the house. Tony closes the door behind him and we get in the car. Tony sits on the backseat. I sit next to Ondreaz. As he drives he puts his hand on my thigh and I immediately get goosebumps all over my body. Every time he touches me. I feel kinda sad that our relationship starts like this. We can't enjoy it the way we should. He stops in the parking spot next to the school. We get out of the car. Dre handle me a cigarette and I accept it with a smile. 

- When will you two finish this day? - Dre looks at me and Tony. Tony looks at me like he has no idea.

- 3.p.m. - I reply.

- That long? - Tony looks surprised.

- Yeah. - I laugh. 

- I will wait for you here. - Dre says - I finish at 2.p.m.

- Okey. - We nod with Tony. 

- And you still can not be alone. - Dre says. 

- Fine... - I roll my eyes. We get into school together. We get in our classroom with Tony and sit down. My teacher walks in and drop his book on the table. 

- Oh... Mr. Lopez and Miss. Hemsworth. So happy that you are here again. - He sarcastically smiles at us. I look at Tony and he looks at me with a weird face. 

- I am sure it was accidental that you two was not in school yesterday. - He continues and we do not understand what is going on - You two should go to the principals office.

- Why? - I look at him. 

- You two. Go. NOW! - He says. I look at Tony. We both get our stuff and walk out of the classroom in silence. 

- What the f*ck is going on? - I look at him. As we reach the principals office we see that Dre is already standing there. 

- What is going on? - He weirdly looks at us.

- I do not really know. - I pull my shoulders. 

- Please get in. - The principal's assistant opens the door and smiles at us. We get in the office.

- Please sit down. - The principal points to the chairs in front of him. We sit down. I feel really nervous cause I don't know what is going on. 

- Mrs. Hemswoth we heard what happen during the week and you have to know that I really feel sorry for your loss. - He says and I look weirdly at him.

- My loss? - I ask back.

- About your mother. - He says. 

- What happened with my mom? - I look at him worriedly. 

- You do not know about it? - He asks worriedly.

 - About what? Tell me please. - I look at him. Ondreaz and Tony look as worried as me.

- It is not my duty. Maybe you should call you father. - The principal says - I leave the office so you can talk about it. 

He stands up and leaves. I look at Dre and Tony.

- What is going on? 

- I do not know. - Tony says. 

I dial my father's number. 

- Yeah Princess? - I hear his voice on the other side of the phone. 

- Dad?

- Yeah? - He asks curiously. 

- What happened with mum? 

- uhm... Oh... - He mumbles.

- OMG... - I whisper. 

- D I wanted to talk to you about this when I get home. Not here on the phone. - He says and I can feel the he feels guilty. 

- She died? - I ask and my voice is shaking. Both Tony and Ondreaz look at me with wide eyes. 

- D...

- Tell me.

- Yeah... - He finally says.

- We will talk later. - I say to him.

- D... Please. - He tries.

- Bye Dad. - I say and push the red button on my phone. 

- D... - Ondreaz gently grab my hand.

- She is dead. - I whisper and tears run down on my face. 

- Omg... - Tony whispers and put his hand to his mouth. Dre pulls me closer and hugs me. I bury my face in his chest and I do not know how I feel. 

- I am a monster. - I whisper in Ondreaz's chest.

- What? D? - He lifts my head up.

- She died because of me. - I mumble. 

- Do not say that. - Tony says.

- Tony is right. It is not your fault. - Dre says. 

The door opens and the principal enter to the room. I just hug Dre and do not let him go. 

- Tony and Ondreaz. I know that you two were with her when these thing happend. - The principal starts. My head is still on Ondreaz's chest. 

- The three of you can go home now and you are free for this week. Okey? I really do not know what I should say now. Please look after her.

- Okey. Thank you. - Tony says. 

- Let's go. - Ondreaz strokes my head. 

- I can't. - I say - I can not move.

- I think she got a panic attack. - The principal says. 

- It will be okey baby. - Ondreaz whispers while he lifts me up and hold my in his hands. - You are safe here. 

I put my hands around his neck and bury my head in his shoulder again. I can feel that he starts to move. I feel that we leave the principal's office. I feel that the lights changed but I can't open my eyes. I feel that Ondreaz gives me to Tony.

- Everything will be fine. - Tony whispers to me and I just mumble something. I feel that we get in the car and Ondreaz starts the engine. 

I have a little black out. The next thing I remember that Ondreaz hold me in his hands and we enter to his house. He brings me upstairs and puts me in his bed. I can feel that he pulls me closer.

- You will be fine D. - He says to me and pulls me closer to him. He gently hold me and stokes my back.

- It will be okey. - He whispers presses a kiss on my head and I fall asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a little bit emotional in this part too. 🤔
I hope you do not mind it.
Let me know if you like like this part. Write a comment below or rate it. 🤗
I love you all
B 💕

(Btw I really like that picture of the boys! They are so so handsome! 😍
Check it on the begining!)