Part 23

I do not know how long I was unconscious. I slowly sit up and look around. The door suddenly opens widely and Sara and Nick get in with two chair. They put the chairs down in front of me and sit down.

- How do you feel? - Nick asks and he kinda look honest about this question but right now I really do not know what to think about them. I trusted in them and well they just betrayed me.

- I am okey. - I reply. Nick tries to give a smile to me but we are not really in that position. 

- Let's have a little chat. - Sara leans closer to me with a the same knife in his hand. As I can see my old blood is still on it. My tummy get hurts and I almost vomit. Obviously I can think about that if she cuts me again I will get an infection and I will die in this basement. 

- Where does your dad keeps his money? - She asks and well I didn't except that question.

- I don't know I assume in the bank? - I look weirdly at them - How I should know these. 

I really don't know what they excepted from me. To know this. Come on my dad is not stupid...

- You have to know. - Sara says angrily.

- No Sara. I am like a normal girl. I am not in my fathers business. - I say and she cuts my hand suddenly. I pull my hand away quickly and I scream a little bit.

- Just to know where is your place. - She says. I look down at my hand and blood flows out really heavily. "Omg... I will die here... For real..." I suddenly realize. My eyes get watery and tear slip down on my face.

- Why? - I look at her. 

- First it was fun. I mean you were basically the princess in the LA Elit. But I wanted to be the queen. - She looks at me. 

- But I still don't understand.

- You do not have to. - Nick says and looks deeply in my eyes just like he tries to warn me. I look down and don't ask it again.

- You know I really enjoyed to dig in your past. - Sara says with a big smile - I have my connections. Abusive mom. How sad. 

- You did it. - I whisper. 

- Of course it was me. - She stands up - And if your mother didn't mess up you would be dead already. And of course if you little friend could stay in there place. 

- My mom died because of you. - I whisper and I can't believe that she did that.

- Yeah. It wasn't in the plan but people die in great battles. - She pulls her shoulders easily.

- What war? To take my life? It is a war for you? - I look at her through my tears.

- No. It is a game for me and I like games. - She crazily smiles at me and I feel terrified - It is not my first game. Just to know. My real name is not Sara. I am Emily and he is not Nick he is Paul. 

- Wow... - I say and a feel that I am calmed. Do not know why I feel calm in my whole body. 

- Yeah. We like to steal other peoples identity. This is our game and you are my next identity. - She point at me with her knife.

- And how exactly? 

- I have my way but you won't see it. - She says and grab her chair.

- We are leaving. - She says to Nick or Paul or who the f*ck is this guy. They walk out of the door. After I can not hear their footsteps I get my phone out to my underwear. I feel fear and pressure. If they find me here with my phone I am pretty sure I won't see the Sun again. 

- You can do it. - I whisper to myself. I press the green button next to Ondreaz name. The phone rings some seconds and someone picks up.

- D? - I hear my dad's voice and I get a little relief. 

- Yeah. - I whisper.

- OMG... - He whispers - Are you okey?

- Yeah just please come and get me. - I start to cry quietly.

- Tell me honey what do you see.

- I am in a basement. I can not really tell anything. 

- It is okey. Look if you see a window or anything where you can look out it would be a big help but you have to stay in line okey? We need sometime to find your location. - He says and I get terrified. I can't get in line so long. But in the same time I know if we hang up they will never find me and I want to be alive. 

- I am going to stay in call as long as I can. - I reply and try to whip my tears down. I slowly try to get up on my legs but I feel so weak and I collapse.

- D? - I hear a sweet voice from the back.

- Dre? - I ask and I start to cry again.

- I am here baby. - He says and his voice gives me peace. 

- I try to stand up to watch out of the window. - I whisper and try it again.

- You can do it baby. - He says and I finally stand on my legs. I try to untie the rope around my leg but I can't. I look around and see broken glass. I reach for a piece. I grab it and try to cut the rope. The glass cut my palm and it starts to bleed. 

- Sh... - I whisper. 

- You okey? - My dad asks. 

- Yeah. - I reply. Finally I cut the rope and slowly walk to the little window but it is really high. I grab the chair where Nick sat on the first day and slowly lift up while I try not to make noise. I put it down in front of the window and stand up. I look out of the window. 

- I can see a little shop. 

- What kind of shop? - My dad asks. I try to focus. 

- I think it is a flower shop. - I whisper - But I am not sure. 

- Anything else you see? - My dad asks me again. 

- A playground next to the shop. - I whisper. Suddenly I hear footsteps and I do not know what to do. I feel panic.

- They are coming back. - I whisper I jump off the chair but it is too late. The door opens heavily and I see Sara is standing in the door.

- YOU LITTLE B*TCH! - She shouts and drums the knife but luckily she misses me. Immediately when she recognize it she jumps on me. I drop my phone and I scream. 

- YOU WILL DIE! - She looks crazily at me while she is holding my hand down. I kick with my legs and I hit her groin. She fall on her side and I scream.

- HELP!! - and suddenly Nick grabs my leg and starts to pull me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B💕