Part 27

I wake up to a knock on my door. I sit up and see that we are still naked with Dre.

- Who is it? - I shout and Dre lifts his head up next to me. 

- D. This is your dad. Why is the door closed? - He asks. "Shit..."

- I am showering. - I lie to him. 

- Be ready in ten minutes cause we have to go. - He says and I hear his footsteps. I look at Ondreaz next to me. I lie on the top of him.

- Hey Baby. - He kisses me.

- Hey. - I smile - I have to get ready. 

I say and get out of the bed. 

- Damn... - I hear Dre behind my back - You are stunning. 

- Come on. - I say and start to get dressed. He gets out of the bad too and suddenly grabs me and pushes my against the wall and kisses me.

- I love you. - He says between two kiss.

- I love you too. - I say. He hardly lets me go and I try not to look at him cause I feel that I can cry in any minute. I put my casual make up on and try to leave my room but he grabs my hand looks at me worriedly.

- Are you okey? - He asks.

- Yeah. - I say and stare my hand. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up. I look in his eyes and tears run down on y face. 

- Do not cry baby. - He pulls me into a hug. 

- I do not want to leave you. - I mumble into his shoulder. 

- It is okey. We will find our way to meet. - He whispers. 

- Okey. - I let him go and run down quickly on the stairs. Tony is sitting in the living room. I look at him he looks at me and his eyes get watery. I jump in his neck and hug him as tight as I can.

- I will miss you so f*cking much. - I whisper in his ear.

- I will miss you more. - He says and lets me go. He whips the tears down on my face. 

- You won't lose us. - He says and I hug him again. 

- D. We have to go. - My dad shouts to me. I walk out of the house and Tony and Dre follow me. My dad says goodbye to the boys and gets in the car. I look at Tony and hug him again.

- Call me every time you can. - I say to him.

- I will. - He lets me go. I turn to Dre and hug him tightly. He kisses me and lifts me up. 

- Hey. - I push my car keys in his hand - To remember me.

I say and I start to cry. He grabs my hand puts something in it. 

- To know that my heart is yours. - He says and kisses me for the last time. I quickly turn around and jump in the car next to my dad. 

- Go... - I say him. He starts the engine. I turn around for the last time and wave to them. They wave back.

We reach the main road and I start to cry. 

- It will be okey. - My dad strokes my head. 

- I know. - I whisper to him. I slowly close my eyes and I fall asleep in the car next to him. 

**Car ride**

- D... - My dad shakes me a little bit.

- Uhmm... - I open my eyes and look at him. 

- We are here. - He says. I look out of the window and see a gigantic white house. Suddenly I remember that Dre gave me something. I open my hand and see a little key on a chain. It is the key for his lock chain. I start to cry again and put it on my neck. I get out of the car and look at the building. 

- Let's get in. - My dad says and opens the door for me. I walk in. Man this is bigger than the other was. It is much more warm. 

- Really nice. - I say to my dad. 

- I show you your room. - He says and I follow him upstairs. He opens the door and I step in. The walls are grey just like in Dre's room. It has already have furniture in. It has a big balcony.

- I love it. - I say to my dad. 

- I am happy. 

- Dad. - I look at him - Shit... I left some of my thing in Dre's house.

- We will find a way to get them. - He stokes my back and leaves my in my room. I sit down and stare my hands.

I feel heartbroken. I don't know what I will do now. I have never loved anyone that much. I just lie down on my bed and fall asleep.

**A week later**

I hear knock on my door. 

- Yeah? - I lift my head up and look at my dad.

- Princess. You have to get out of you room and eat something. - He says kindly.

- I am not hungry. - I reply and put my head on my pillow. He walks in ans sits down next to me.

- I know that it hurts but it will be better. I promise. - He says and I just nod. 

- Baby. Than just have a walk with Echo or greet our new neighbors. - He says. 

- Okey. - I sit up slowly. I put my hair in a messy bun and put a little make up on. I put Dre's shirt on and shorts. 

- Echo. - I shout while I go downstairs. He lifts his head up and looks at me. 

- Wanna walk? - I ask him and he starts to bark.

- That is my boy. - I smile and pet him a little bit. I put my phone in my pocket. 

- I go for a walk. - I say to my dad who is having a phone call. 

- Okey. - He whispers. 

I open the door to Echo and he runs out. I close the door and look around.

- Nice place. - I whisper. 

- Echo! - I shout as I can not see my dog. I walk out to the street and see that someone is stroking my dog. 

- I can not believe it. - I mumble to myself. 

- Echo. - I say and walk to them. Echo looks at me and wigs his tail.

- Cute dog. - The guy looks at me. 

- Thank you. - I say.

- I have never seen you here before. Are you new here? - He asks.

- Yeah I just moved here. - I say and point to out house. 

- Nice house. - He smiles. I know I should tell my name to him.

- By the way I am Dixie Hemsworth. - I reach my hand to him.

- So you are the famous Dixie Hemsworth. I heard a lot about you. - He smiles and grab my hand. I look weirdly at him.

- I am Nick Austin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can not believe that the next part will be the last one...