Part 25

D's p.o.v.

The next weak I can say that it goes smoothly. I spend my time in the hospital. I have to rest so tomorrow I can go home. I am never alone. I can understand why. Everyone is afraid that I will go missing again. However the FBI got Sara and Nick. And they found out that they are wanted criminals. I can say that the school f*cked p so badly. My father will sue them. 

- Baby. - Says. I am lying on her chest right now. I look up and smile.

- Yeah? 

- I love you. - He smiles and presses a kiss on my forehead. We try to spend as much time together as we can cause after tomorrow we will move with my father. He said we can't stay here and he doesn't want to tell me where. He said he doesn't want anything from this life. He want to cut every connection and it means I have to leave Dre.

- I love you more. - I say and tears  slide down on my cheek. 

- Do not cry baby. We will figure out something. - Dre says.

- How? - I ask - I am going to move and we won't be able to meet again.

- Maybe you won't move that far. 

- I hope so. - I bury my head in his chest. 

- I go to the bathroom okey? - He asks me. I let him go and nod. He leaves my room and for the first time I am alone in my room but not for long. I hear a knock on my door. I do not see who is it.

- Come in. - I say and for my biggest surprise Collin walks in with flowers in his hand.

- Collin... - I whisper in shaking voice. He looks at me and tears fall down on his cheek. 

- I am so sorry. - He says and starts to cry heavily. He buries his head in his free hand. I don't know what should I do. 

- Collin. - I say. He looks at me and suddenly Dre walks back to my room.

- Dre it is okey. - I look at him before he does anything. He looks at me and shakes his head. He walk next to me and grab my hand.

- D... - Collin says - I am so sorry. 

- It is uhmmm okey. - I say out hardly. 

- I have never know that this will happen. I am really sorry. - He repeats it again and again. 

- I forgive you. - I say and smile a little bit.

- What? - He looks up at me. 

- Look Collin. - I start - Of course I am angry and I do not know when it will disappear but I don't want to start my new life with that problem that I am mad at you. 

- Your new life? - He looks weirdly at me.

- I am moving away. - I say and look at Dre who is standing next to me. His eyes get a little watery but he smiles at me.

- You are going away... - Collin whispers.

- Yeah. So I forgive you and just forget this. - I say.

- Thank you. - Collin says and puts the flower down.

- Ondreaz - He turns to Dre - I am sorry man and I am happy that you are there for her.

- It is okey. Just forget it. - Dre gives a little smile to him. Collin leave my room and Tony enters. 

- What the hell? Why was this dude here? - He asks. 

- He just wanted to say sorry. - I say and Tony sits down on my bed. 

- Wanna play a game? - Tony asks and I nod. We play a little with Tony. My dad comes in and we talk a little bit about the next day. We get my stuff from the school then we go home and I collect my stuff in the house. We spend a lats night there and the next day we move. The night comes quickly and I fall asleep in Dre's arms. 

**Next Morning**

I dress up quickly as I am really happy that I can leave this shitty place. I hate hospitals. We get in the car and my dad drives to the school. We stop in the parking spot. 

- Do you guys need me? - My dad ask and looks at us. 

- Ne. We can handle it. - Dre smiles. We get out of the car and walk toward the school. Some people already stares us with a weird look. We get in the school easily and more and more people start to watch us. Nate and the senior boys come to us.

- D are you okey? - Nate looks at me and gives my a gently hug.

- Yeah. I am just here the collect my stuff. I move away. - I look at them and they look sadly at me.

- Damn... I am sorry to hear it. - Nate says. - And you guys?

He looks at Tony and Dre. They look at each other and smile.

- We are moving too. It is the last time we are here. - Dre says and my eyes opens widely. He didn't tell me that they are moving too but I don't ask him. A lot of people watch us. I am not surprised. Bandage covers my half body and you can see purple spots everywhere in my body. I think they know what happened but no one comes to us to ask about it. I get to my locker and open it. I rip the photos out of it and throw in the trash. I get my books and my stuff out. Dre helps me put them in a bag and he smiles at me. Suddenly he grabs my waist gently and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I don't care who watches us. I put my hand around his neck and pulls him closer. I feel happy around him. He makes me feel safe. 

- Excuse me. - We hear a voice. We brake our kiss and look to the voice's direction. The principal stands there. We start to laugh. I can not believe he does this. When I went missing he didn't do anything. 

- Let's go Tony. - I shout to Tony. Tony puts his hand around my shoulder. We look at the principal with a face and turn around.

- Allison... - He says but I don't say anything we just start to walk toward the door. We open the doors and leave the school. Now everyone is watching us. All of us stop and turn around. I look up on the building. Still one of the most beautiful building I have ever seen in my life. I really liked this place but it ruined my life. I am happy that I can leave this place. This place really f*cked up my life. 

- F*CK YOU LA ELIT! - I shout and I display. Tony and Dre also lift their hands up and show their middle finger up. 

Suddenly the other students start to cheer and clapping. I look around and smile. Tony and Dre give me a high five. We turn around and leave this place forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey There!
I have to tell you I really enjoyed writing this part.
I hope you liked it as much as I do.
Comment and rate if you like it.
Love You All!
B💕