Part 11

Our lips move perfectly together. My body moves automatically and I put my hands around his neck. He pulls me even more closer and holds me tight gently. I don't know how long our kiss last. I just simply lost in the moment while my world turns upside down. I don't know how much time pass when Ondreaz pulls away a little bit and presses his forehead to mine.

- I am sorry... - He whispers.

- Why? - I ask him suprised.

- I don't know... I just think or thought this whole time that... You are into Tony... - He looks in my eyes. 

- This whole time I thought that you don't like me. - I say while I stare in his eyes. 

- Well... That is not true. I really like you. I just didn't tell it to anyone cause I thought that you and Tony will be something. 

- I didn't tell it to anyone, but Tony knew it. This whole time. 

- What? Tony knew that you like me? - he looks at me with big eyes.

- Yeah. - I smile. 

- Omg... That little b*tch... He played this whole time with me. He said to me that he will bring you to a date. And thing like that. I will kill that little dumba*s. - He laughs.

- I didn't know about that. - I pull away a little from Ondreaz. 

- Please don't go. - He looks up on me.

- I don't go away. I just want to do that. - I say and hug his waist with my legs and put my arms around his neck again. He gently grabs my tights and holds me. I don't say anything just lean closer and kiss him. This kiss more passionate than the first one. I feel his soft warm lips on mine and I just can not believe that this is actually happening. He bites my bottom lip a little bit and he really turns me on. I hold his waist more tighter then before and I press my under body to him. He stops for a second as he looks a little surprised. I pull my head away and laugh.

- What is so funny? - He asks me with a beautiful smile. 

- Nothing. - I say. 

- I see you talked about it. Huh? - We suddenly hear Tony's voice. We both turn out head to his direction. He stands next to the pool and smiles on us. 

- You little b*tch. - Ondreaz say. 

- You deserved it bro. And yeah I f*cking played with you this whole time. I think I knew that D likes you even before she realized it. - Tony says with a proud smile on his face. I let Ondreaz waist and swim to Tony.

- Hey. - I whisper and show him to squat down. He does it and I grab his hand and pulls him in the pool. Ondreaz starts to laugh.

- Oh really? - Tony says and grabs my hand and pulls me under the water. I don't know how long we stay down when I feel a hand on my hand. Ondreaz pulls both of us up. 

- Enough kids. You will hurt each other. - He says in a kind of serious voice. 

- You just ruined it. - Tony says and looks angrily on Ondreaz. Ondreaz rolls his eyes and gets out of the pool.

- So... - Tony starts - You tow are officially together like a couple?

- We didn't talk about it. - Ondreaz reply and looks at me.

- Yeah. He is telling the truth. We didn't figure it out clearly what is between us right now. - I look at Tony.

- Than you should I think because the Tik Tok we posted got a lot of comment about this whole shit. I mean D is with me or Ondreaz or who is she. - He looks at us.

- Really? - I ask surprised. I didn't think that people will even care who am I in this video. 

- Yeah. I mean D... We are famous on that app. Every time there is someone new in on of us video people starts to think who is that. Why is he or she whit them? Casual questions. But you have to know it. You even more famous that we. - Tony says.

- Yeah, man I know but have you ever seen me before? In TV for example? - I ask and bot of them starts to think about it.

- Not really. I few times I think. But when we first met I didn't even recognized you. 

- That is right. Because my father doesn't let me. He want me to have a normal life. This is why I am here why I am in the Elit. Little do you know I was there with him every time. On every movie premier. But in the back. If you look the photos and pay attention sometimes you can see me in the back with my bodyguards. Or if you look at my Instagram you can see that I have so much photo with superstars who are actually my friend. But I can not be on the spotlight. However some of the paparazzi follow me, but I don't really do interesting thing so they can not really post anything about me. - I pull my shoulders.

- Well I didn't think about it that way. - Tony says a little bit sadly. 

- It is okey. - I touch his shoulder. 

- But you still have to talk about it. For us social media is quite important you know. This is where we earn our money. It is up to you. what you two want. Take it slow or get in it right now. I go in so you can talk. - Tony says while he gets out of the pool. I swim to the side of the pool and put my arms on the side. Ondreaz walks to my and squats down.

- So what do you want? - I ask him.

- I want you. This whole thing is up to you. If you want to take it slow we take it slow. I can wait for you. I would wait a lifetime for you. - He says while looking deeply in my eyes. 

- And I want you. There are way where I want to take it slow but I want you and me together. 

- So you and I are dating now? - He gives me a really big smile. 

- Yeah. You are my boyfriend now. - I say he touches my chin softly and pulls me into a deep kiss. A few seconds later he pulls away and looks at me. 

- This means I can post pictures about us on Instagram and everywhere? - He asks.

- Well... Yeah. But I have to look good. - I laugh.

- You always look good. - Ondreaz gives his hand and pulls me out of the water. Tony walks out of the house with some crisps in his hand. 

- Bro... You should ask about it. - Ondreaz looks at him while he hugs my waist with his arm. 

- No man... Now I basically live here. - He laugh and puts all the crisps in his mouth. 

- We should go now. We have thing to do. - Tony says and look at Ondreaz. 

- Little Tony is right. - He says and looks sadly on me.

- That is okey. I have to learn. - I look at htem.

- You are so cute when you talk about learning. - Tony says.

- You should learn too we have a test on Monday. - I say.

- Damn... 

The boys get their stuff and get dressed. I follow them out of the house till we reach their car. 

- See you D. - Tony hugs me and then gets in the car. Then Ondreaz steps next to me. He pulls me into a hug.

- See you on Monday Babe. - He whispers in my ear.

- See you Dre. - I whisper and then he pulls me into a soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey There again!
I am so happy that so much of you read this story.
Thank you so much.
I hope you will like this part too.
As I said earlier I have an another book with Ondreaz. If you want you can read that too.
Rate and comment if you like it.

Love
B 💕