Part 5

Friday comes really quickly. All of us tries to fit back to school. You know what I mean. Get up early in the morning. Be in hell for 6 - 8 hours and after you get home you still continue learning if you are hard - working like me... Yeah I spend most of my time at home alone. I facetime with my Dad as much as it is possible but he is really busy with his new movie so he doesn't have much time. Collin is still doesn't talk to me and Sara doesn't know what  is his problem because he doesn't say anything about it. I talk quite much with Tony. But unfortunately I still don't talk too much with Ondreaz. Yeah... We didn't talk after him message... Not even a little bit. 

- Hello... Earth to Allison?? - Nick swipes his hand in front of my face. 

- Sorry... I was not listening. - I look at him weirdly as I just popped out of my thoughts.

- Tony asked that will you come tonight? - Sara repeats the question. 

- Uhm... Sure. - I give them a half smile. 

- Cool. - Tony pushes my shoulder and smiles reassuringly at me. 

- Does that ass comes? - I point into Collins direction.

- As far as I know. Yes. He goes with some chick. - Nick says lights up his cigarette and looks at me curiously just like the other. 

- Why do you look at me like this? - I look at them weirdly.

- You know... You were together and maybe now he has a new girlfriend. We just don't know how will you react. - Sara says a little bit shyly. 

- Oh, I am fine with it. I think. But we will find it out on that party if he is with that chick. - I say to them and they all agree with me. 

- We go now. See you tonight. - Nick says. Sara gives me a hug and they leave together. 

- Need a ride to home? - I look at Tony.

- That would be really nice. But can we wait for Dre? 

- Sure. - I say and light up my cigarette. I slowly inhale the smoke and then exhale it. We stand next to each other with Tony. I look at him and want to ask a question but at that time his brother arrives. 

- Dude... - Ondreaz says. - F*ck that b*tch... She still doesn't answer to me.

- Ohm... - Tony tries to stop him. - D is here.

He point back at me. 

- Shit... Hey D. - He dug in his hair. As he lifts his hand up it gives me a beautiful view to his developed biceps.

- Hey Dre. - I look at him.

- D gives a ride to us. - Tony says to Ondreaz. 

- That's nice. - He reply. 

- Let's go. - I say and toss my cigarette into the trashcan. The boys follow me to my car. 

- Nice car. - Tony says as he slips in the car. He sits to the backseat. I step next to my door in the same moment as Ondreaz steps to his door. We look into each others eyes for a few seconds till I break the moment and get in the car. Ondreaz does the same. I start the engine and I drive out of the school's parking spot. 

- So where do we go? - I ask.

- Ondreaz will help. - Tony says while he is looking at his phone. I look at Ondreaz for a few seconds and than look back to the road. 

- Next you have to turn left. - Ondreaz says quietly. He doesn't look at me. He just looks out of the window. "What the f*uck is his his problem. Something is in the air because the boys are crazy these days..." I think. Ten minutes later I stop in font of their house. 

- See you tonight. - Tony smiles at me and waves. I smile back to him and then look at Ondreaz. He looks exactly into my eyes and gives a really really hot half smile. 

- See you tonight little D. - He says it in a flirty way.  I can't control and my face become red. 

- See you. - I say quickly and drives away. 

- What the f*ck is wrong with me. He only have to say some words to me and I just piss my pants... - I almost shout in my car while driving home. After I get home I still have quite a lot of time till I have to go so I just have a lunch play with my dog and chilling. But than the time is here to get ready. 

- What should I wear? - I look around in my wardrobe. I easily can find the perfect clothes for this party. A black tight crop top a black skirt and a fishnet stocking with my black Vans shoes. I brush my hair and put some red lipstick on.  

- Fuck... How I will go? - I ask myself. I get my phone quickly and type a message. 

D:

"Tony... I don't want to go by car... Can you give me a ride please?"

A few seconds later I get the answer.

Tony:

"Give the location and will be there."

I give him my address and walk out of the house. I close the door and walk down till I reach the access road to our house. It is a 5 minutes walk... Well we have a long access road. When I reach the main road I stop and look around. No car.

- Well maybe I was too fast. - I say. Suddenly I see a car what comes toward me and stops next to me. But not Tony is the one who drives the car. It is Ondreaz. He pulls the window down. 

- Get in girl. - He smiles. I open the door and slide in the car.

- Where is Tony? 

- At home. He doesn't have a driving licence so I have to come. - He says and step on the gas. 

- Oh I see... Well thank you Dre. - I say.

- My pleasure. - He says - By the way you look really good today.

He looks at me for a second and gives a cute smile. We reached their house kinda quick. But sometime we had awkward silence between us. 

 - We are here. - He says and gets out of the car really quickly. I follow him. I close the car door and stand in front of their house. It look kinda cool from the outside. It is not as big as our but it is still really cool.

- This party will be lit. - He says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah... I thought it too. But after what happened. I wouldn't use the word lit..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!
Here is the new part! Really hope you will enjoy it.
If you like rate my story and comment.
By the way follow my on instagram "jkbbori" and get me on TikTok "boribarii8"

Love
Bori 🥰