Part 13

I look at Sara very surprised.

- Oh... and why? - I ask her.

- The whole you. I can not believe that you don't see that. You want everything. You are a selfish little b*tch. - She says and walk away. I just stand there and can not say anything. I look at Nick.

- I don't understand this. - I say.

- D... I don't know. Since this year started and the Lopez brothers arrived Sara changed. I don't know why. - Nick says and I can feel the loneliness in his voice. 

- I am sorry. - I touch his shoulder than turn around and walk back to Ondreaz.

- You alright? - He looks in my eyes.

- Not exactly. - I say and look down on the floor. I can not explain what I feel but it hurts. 

- What did she say? - Tony asks. 

- Basically that I am a selfish b*tch. - I look at him and a tear slip down on my cheek. 

- Babe... - Ondreaz says and pulls me into a hug - That is bulls*it.

- Dre is right. - Nate says - I don't even know how you could be friends with that girl. I mean I do not know her very well but I do know what she usually does. 

- What? - I turn to him.

- Tell me D what she said about us. - Nate looks in my eyes.

- That I should never talk to you and your gang cause you are rebellious, have anger issues and all of you just f*ck boys who plays with girls than leave. - I say it.

- Well now that you know us a little bit more. Do you think any of these thing are true? - Nate asks and I immediately shakes my head. 

- No and I do not know how I could believe what she said. 

- Not a problem D. But as you can see she lies every time she can. And on the other hand. She is the player. She pretends that she loves that guy. Nick? But man I she cheated him more than 10 times I think. - Nate gives a nervous laugh at the end.

- OMG. Really? No that can not happen. Nick is an amazing guy. 

- I can believe that he is but D... - The ring interrupts Nick.

- We should go. - I say to Tony.

- D - Nate grabs my hand - We should talk about something after school. Can we meet?

- Of course. - I say to him - In front of the school?

- Okey. - Nate says and lets my hand. 

- Meet after school. - I say and gives a quick kiss to Ondreaz. 

- I will be there Babe. - He says and smiles a little bit. I turn back to Tony and we start to walk toward our classroom.

- I can not believe that is happening. - I look at him.

- But how? - Tony asks.

- I don't know this whole situation gets more and more complicated. 

- We will figure something out after school okey? We meet Nate talk to him and then we will do something about this whole shit. - Tony says while opens the door for me. 

- Okey. - I say and we both walk into the classroom. We both sit down and I put my stuff on my table. I exhale heavily out.

- You good? - Tony asks. 

- I do not know. Feel kind devastated. I mean. Before you and Dre. My only friend basically was Sara. And I just can not think how this can happen. - I turn my head into Tony's direction and put my head down on the desk.

- I can imagine how this can feel. But don't worry Dre and me are here for you. - He smiles at me and puts his hand on my back. 

- Thank you. - I smile. 

- Okey class. - My teacher walks in and the class starts. I suffer during the class. I really don't want to be here right now but I have to. After the ring I get relief. Finally I can go home and think about this whole shit. 

- Lets talk to Nate. - Tony say.

- Shit... I forget about it. - I say and make a face. I get my stuff and walk out of the classroom with Tony. We get out of the school and Nate and the boys are already standing there. We walk to them. I stand next to Ondreaz and he puts his hand around my hip and pulls me closer.

- Everything will be fine. - He whispers into my ear. 

- Well D... There is something you have to know. We hope that you will not be mad at us because we knew it for a quiet long time. We just simply couldn't tell you. 

- Okey. - I say and start to feel very nervous. 

- You and Collin as far as we know broke up before summer because it didn't work. - Nate starts.

- Yeah. That is right. - I reply.

- You two didn't meet during summer but you didn't meet with Sara either. 

- That is true again. - I say and I get more and more nervous cause I can feel inside me what will come.

- You have to know that Sara is manipulating and she controls people. Just think about it. For example Nick. He is like a little puppy he does everything what Sara says. - Nate continues. 

- Okey...

- Listen D. The main reason why you, Sara and Collin didn't meet during summer because Collin was with Sara... And you two mainly broke up because Collin cheated on you with Sara. He never told you cause Sara didn't want you to know it. 

- That can not be true. - I say and tears run down on my face.

- I know it hurts but think about it. Before you two broke up. I bet you hardly met and spoke. Because Collin could look into your eyes after what he did to you. It wasn't about that you two couldn't get along well. This whole shit is about Sara. You see now? She gets what she wants. - Nate finishes. 

- You are right. - I whisper and I start to cry. Ondreaz pulls me into a hug and I put my head on his shoulder. 

- It will be okey D... - Ondreaz says - We should get you home.

- Okey. - I mumble into his shoulder. Ondreaz, Tony and me get to my car and I give my keys to Ondreaz. I just sit in the car and look out of the window. Ondreaz puts his hand on my leg. Every time he touches me I feel myself safe. 

- We are here. - He says when he stops in front of our house. We get out of the car. We walk to the door and see that it is open. It doesn't bother me maybe I forget to close it in the morning. We walk in...

- Dixie? - I hear a know voice and I turn my head into the voice's direction. 

- Mum... - I whisper.

- Hey. - She smiles and gets up. I immediately step back and bump into Ondreaz. 

- Who is she? - Ondreaz looks at my mother weirdly.

- I am her mother. Young gentleman. - My mum says and gives a crazy big smile. I turn to Ondreaz.

- You have to call my Dad okey. Tell him my mum is here. Please do it fast he will know what to do. - I say and put my phone in his hand. 

Suddenly my mom grabs my hand and pulls me hardly. 

- Well... Dixie this is how treat your mother? - She looks in my eyes deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey There!
I do hope you will like it.
B💕