Chapter Six

If you chose...

A. You push Nettlekit away. "Stop it!" You growl. Nettlekit looks at you with big sad eyes. He walks back to his nest in the shadows. "Sorry I made you uncomfortable. I won't do it again." He looks at you one last time before disappearing into the shadows.

B. You curl up to him. His warmth flows into your fur. You both start purring. Soon enough you drift into the sweet sensation of sleep.

C. You awkwardly lay there. He nuzzles closer. You stay stiff. Soon enough he walks to his own nest. "Sorry I made it awkward."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You awake to the calls of the warrior who had trained you yesterday. You still had never learned his name. He looked like he could be a Otterfur. Though you had never seen one, the Riverclan queens told stories of the slippery creatures. Their slimy brown fur.

Suddenly you snapped out of your thoughts by hearing another call from the warrior. All the apprentices had already gone out to get prey. You awkwardly step out of the apprentices den. You head over to the Medicine den for Torrentkits daily visit from you. Just as you reached the entrance, some cat stopped you.
"You can't go inside."
"But I want to see Torrentkit."
"Your 'Torrentkit' has whitecough. Now stay out!" The warrior shoved you out of the way. Whitecough?!
"Hey! (Y/N)! Get over here!" You heard the other warrior call you. You cautiously walk over to him.
"Since you slept in, you will have no morning prey! Got it!"
"N-no, that's no fair I-" You protest.
"Do you want it to be worst? Well now it is! You'll be the dummy we train on today!" 
You stood there in shock. Not wanting your punishment to be worse.
"Yes sir." With that you, the warrior, and the small group of apprentices walk out of camp.

You come back to camp beat up and torn. Scared to go to the medicine den, you attempt to clean your deep wounds.
"Oh! Poor kit! Go to the Medicine den!" A soft voice made you jump in surprise.
"My name is Dewwings. Here, let me help you get up." Dewwings lifted you up and assisted you to the Medicine den.

Honeyvoice greeted you in shock. You explained how the warrior has made you be the dummy for today's training. And how he made all the apprentices practice claws out. Honeyvoice applied her usual cobwebs and goldenrod.
"So how is Torrentkits whitecough?"
"What whitecough?" Honeyvoice sounded worried.
"When I tried to go to the medicine den in the morning a warrior stopped me and told me Torrentkit has whitecough."
"Well to me, Torrentkit is fine."