Chapter Forty

A kicking feeling started inside your stomach.
Silverstripe will know what to do.
You head over to Silverstripes den.
She was sorting out herbs in the stone floor.
"Silverstripe? I'm having a kicking feeling inside me." You said quivering.
She groaned as she raised to her paws.
Her nose felt around your stomach as she lit up with surprise.
"Y-Your'e expecting kits! But who's?" She looked at you in shock.
"If Nettlestrike is dead-"

"It was Hollowheart!" You blurt out. Tears burst from your eyes.
She nuzzles you as Torrentstream walked in.
"Is everything okay?" He asked awkwardly.
You shake your head.
"If you want I can... Kill them. Your kits, I can take them away if you want." She lifted her head in question.
Gulping you swallow hard.
"No. No I can't take innocent lives."
She nods and turns away from you.
"I understand."

Hollowheart was sitting near the fresh kill pile, chatting with his, equally as mean, friends. As soon as he saw you he shot you an evil grin and turned away boasting to his friends. Hollowheart have many mates in his lifetime. Seven to be exact.
Moleberry, a sliver she cat, Mapleheart, a nasty and mean she cat, and Leapfur, was a calico she cat, though sadly she died giving birth to his kits. Two of his mates had all left the Riverclan together, joining Thunderclan. They were so disgusted by him they didn't even want him in their clan. And his last two mates, a rouge had killed them. You were his eighth mate.

Interrupting your thoughts, Hollowheart yowled to you. Him and his friends were across camp, laughing and smiling. His eyes were once again gleaming.
"Wanna go hunting, mate?" He teased.
You shot his a warning glance and hissed.
He and his buddies burst out laughing.
"Her little hiss! She thought she looked threatening!" One of them chanted.
You growl and head over to the nursery. Pebbleshades first litter were apprentices with Tinypaw and Lilypaw. She recently had her second litter with
Blazewing. She had a Golden she-kit, named Sunkit, and a grey she-kit, named Coldkit.
"Back in the nursery?" She teased.

"Yes, with Hollowhearts kits."
Pebbleshades smile turned into a frown.
"That nasty tom." She spit out.

"Here comes sleep next to me!"
A very young queen patted an empty nest with her tail. The best belonged to Flurryfire, one of Hollowhearts many mates. You smile and circle the best before laying down.
I won't let Hollowheart anywhere near my kits.