Chapter Eight

If you chose...

A. You stand up in the blazing hot sun. As you look up at the sun, It's burning rays made your vision black. You start your long journey to camp. The warrior has never shown you the territory so you had no idea where to go.

That's the third time I've passed that branch!
You thought. Hours and passed and you desperately needed water. Your mouth was dry and your paws were covered in blisters. Then you saw, Windclan camp! You ran toward the camp. But when you tried to enter, your head hit a rock. Just another hallucination...

After hours and hours of walking, the sun started to go down.
Finally it will be cooler.
Yes, it was cooler but you still didn't know your way back. Windclan territory was so big! Your paws still burned and you fell down in defeat. Help!

If you chose...

B. You sat there in the blazing sun. The heat pierced through your fur and burned your skin. Your mouth begged for water. But none was in sight.

You close your eyes in defeat. Help!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The last thing you saw was another warrior come running up to you. They were with, Honeyvoice! Then you blacked out.

You awake in the Medicine den. There was screaming and hissing outside. You cautiously get up and poke your head through the vines that covered the Medicine den. There was Honeyvoice arguing with Thornstar!

"Thornstar! You need to treat your cats better! (Y/N) was left in the blazing sun yesterday! Her mentor left her there."
Honeyvoice growled.
Thornstar calmly walked out of his den.
"Honeyvoice, they should find their own way back. Every cat for themselves."
Honeyvoice shook her head in dismay.
"You don't get it do you? Their mentor hasn't shown them the territory! "
She continued as a crowd started to form.

"None over them have apprentice names, none of them are six moons, and none of them are aloud to go the Medicine den! They are treated horribly wrong by their mentor, if they don't get up on time they are used as dummies for training! Thornstar, if you don't fix this then I don't think you shouldn't be leader of this already corrupted clan."
Thornstar sat down. He had his claws out.
"Honeyvoice, if you can't keep your mouth shut them I don't think you can be our medicine cat. This is your last warning."
Honeyvoice nodded and walked the into the Medicine den. Tears rolling from her eyes.

Do you...

A. Try to comfort her

B. Ask her to try again

C. Do nothing