Chapter Thirteen

"Attack! Windclan is attacking!" Someone yowled from outside. You race out the den ,wanting to help your clan. Though you hadn't had any training, you felt like you had the power of Starclan in you paws.

Torrentpaw, Pebblepaw, and Blazepaw all fought beside you.

Out of the corner of your eye you see the warrior that had trained you in Windclan. He was beating and clawing at Nettlepaw. He told him something along the lines of,
"Why did you leave Windclan? You left your father! I would've trained you to be like me!"
The warrior slashed at Nettlepaws cheek. As you ran over to help him, another Windclan warrior pulled you back.
"No! Nettlepaw!" You screeched. But you cries were drowned out by other cats yowls. You watched Nettlepaw be torn up by the warrior and carried away. You ripped your shoulders from the warrior that was clawing at you and raced over to Nettlepaw. As you leapt at the warriors back, he dropped Nettlepaws body and turned around to fight you.
But you didn't have any of it. You clawed your way up his back, and tore at his eyes.
Blazepaw, Torrentpaw and Pebblepaw hurried over to help you. They bit his legs and clawed his back.

Once he had enough he called to his clanmates,
"Retreat!"
The Windclan cats scattered through the thorn barrier. Riverclan snarled back at them. Hailstar climbed onto the High Rock.
"Riverclan has won!" The cats cheered below him. But you spotted Nettlepaw lying motionless on the ground. Thoughts raced through you head.
Is he dead? What happened to him!
"All cats who are injured go to the medicine den. Now." Hailstar announced. About half of the clan trudged to the Medicine den. You pulled Nettlepaw by his scruff.

The medicine den was crowded and the air was stuffy. You place Nettlepaw on a spare moss bed. Silverpaw, the Medicine cat apprentice, tended his wounds.
"We are running low on our supply." She mumbled to herself.

Do you...

A. Ask treatment for you own wounds

B. Leave the Medicine den