Chapter Fifty Six

If you chose...

A. "I'd gladly adopt you both, after all, Robinkit needs sisters." You purr as Mosskit and Plumkit curl up beside your underbelly. Robinkit hurried over to them and lay in you paws beside your chest.

If you chose...

B. (Ending ???)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mosskit, Plumkit and Robinkit were all fast asleep in their dreams. You too started to doze off. Before you knew it you were sleeping.

The next morning you awake and the kits were already out and playing. Stretching, you arch your back and shake out the excess moss from your pelt.
The fresh kill pile was half way full from yesterday's patrols. Beepaw and Ebonypaw were sharing a robin, Cloudfur and Thrushfoot were sharing tongues, and Redpaw was laying out herbs in the sun.
You noticed the grey tabby she cat was also basking in the sun.
Hurrying over to Redpaw, he catches your gaze and gestures you into his den.
Once you entered, the sweet scent of herbs hit your nose.
"(Y/N), I trust you with my secrets, right?" Redpaw locked eyes with you.
"Um- yes." You replied quietly.

"The she cat told me something, well actually a lot. I turns out that her previous 'clan' was considered a cult. They would sacrifice other cats to 'gods" Redpaw showed a leaf with markings on it.
"I found this buried in the walls while I was making compartments for my herbs. You see this symbol here? She said it represents the pool in the clearing, cats would drown themselves as a sign of loyalty." 
Redpaw gestured to a circular symbol on the leaf. Beside the circular thing was a cat like shape.
You think it was the cat drowning themselves.
"So... Suicide?" You question.
"Yes, and cannibalism, torture and sacrifice." He listed the horrid things.
"Why would they torture?" Your fur was spiked up in alarm.

"As punishment. They would torture their cats to the brink of death, then leave them to suffer. Cats who were being punished, received a special cat who had possession over their whole body. They could do what ever they pleased." 
Redpaw pulled out another leaf with symbols and pointed to a strange mark.
"I still haven't figured out what this means though." The mark was a circle shape with a star in side of it. Each point of the star crossed out of the circle. You also noticed that each tip of the star was demolished, torn up and ruined.
"Perhaps the circle is the rules of the cult, and each point that is outside, get demolished. The points could signify a cat breaking rules, therefore, getting punished."
Redpaw's eyes lit up. "Good theory!"
You nod and begin to leave his den.
"I better go now, good luck!"
Redpaw waves goodbye.
Juicy hopped over to you, joy in his eyes.

"Hello!" He greeted you with a polite smile.
"Hello Juicy, I haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?"
He hopped up and down.
"I'm an apprentice!" He called out. " While you were with Redpaw Amberstar called a meeting and made me an apprentice! And guess who's my mentor?" Juicy was practically spilling over with excitement.
"Who-" Juicy cuts you off by yowling,
"You!" He hopped around in a circle.
Me?!
"Isn't it exciting?" He asked.
"Of course it is!" You nuzzle him with joy.
My first apprentice!

You headed out with Juicy. Today you decided you were going to shown him, as well as your self, the territory.
"Ok, so... I'm guessing these are the Oak trees? Oh yeah! This is the Oak tree forest." You gazed up at the massive oak trees. Birds chirped their songs and squirrels scrambled up tree trunks.
The bushes of thorns blocked the way to the moor.
"Lets head this way." You gesture towards the pine trees.
"This is what Shadowclan territory looked like. Marshland with swampy pools and lots of pine trees. Here lives frog and lizards."

Breaking through the pines, you see The moor and river.
"This is the moor. Over to your right is the river." You lead Juicy towards the river bed.
Juicy looked into the raging waters and gasped. "That's like- thousands of fish!" He yowled.
You giggle and show him the moor.
"This the moor. It's vast, and dangerous. But also filled with prey and beauty."

The day went by like a rabbit being chased by a Windclan cat. Before you knew it, the sun was setting over the trees.
"Alright, time to head back to camp."

He was still exploding with happiness and excitement.
"Aww really?" He pleaded.
"Yes, tomorrows another big day, full of exploring."
Juicy sighed and followed you back to camp. In the distance, you heard painful yowls.
"Mother!" Juicy recognized the agonizing yowls and bolted ahead of you. You followed him through the thicket.

Bursting into camp, Juicy followed the yowls toward Princess' den. You calmly follow him and see her laying on her side with Redpaw at her hind legs.
"Mother?" Juicy starts quickly lapping at her forehead.
Princess stopped yowling.
"Two toms and two she cats." Redpaw announced.
Wait she was giving birth?
Princess smiled and began licking off the excess membrane. You helped her by licking a little brown tom.
There was two small grey she kits, and two brown tabby toms. One brown tom in particular, looked exactly like Nettlestrike.
The tom had big white paws and fluffy brown tabby fur. The stripes on his pelt looked almost black. He had a white chest and tail tip.
Once all the kits were dry and suckling on their mother, Princess spoke.
"If like each on of us to make one." Princess stated.
"O-okay, I'll name the grey she kit- wait, clan names or kittypet names?" Redpaw asked.
Princess though for a moment but decided on clan names.
"Well then I'll name the grey tabby she kit, Softkit." Redpaw announced.
Juicy went next.
"I'll name the dappled grey she kit... Um- Poppykit!" He stated.
"And for this spotted and tabby tom, Windkit."

Now it was your turn,

Do you...

A. Name the replica of Nettlestrike, Nettlekit

Or...

B. Custom name