Chapter Ten

It was the next day. You told Torrentkit about the Starclan cat. He was just as shocked as you but, agreed to go. As Torrentkit went to go tell the queens, you went to ask Nettlekit if he wanted to come. He was pure Windclan but he never liked it here, so it was a possibility.

He was eating near the fresh kill pile. As he ate up a tiny mouse, the mean warrior growled at him.
"Save that for us warriors will you! You apprentices are so greedy!" He snatched up the puny mouse and went over to his friends. Nettlekit sighed and began walking to the apprentices den. You stopped him.

"Nettlekit, last night I received a dream from a Starclan warrior. He told me to take all the Riverclan apprentices and queens. And I wanted to know if you want to come."
He nodded excitedly.
"We leave at midnight."

Okay now's the time. You thought happily. You prodded Nettlekit, Torrentkit, Blazekit, and Pebblekit awake. Torrentkit and Pebblekit went to go tell the queens. Blazekit and Nettlekit went to see if all the warriors were asleep. And you dug out a small gap under the thorn barrier. Once everyone was gathered, you lead them out.

You reach the place that Horsevoice had described. Everyone rolled in a few patches of wet and sticky mud.
"Who's there!" Someone called. Two warriors from each side of the border emerged. Two from Windclan, Two from Riverclan. Riverclan snarled at the warriors. One of them was, dad!
"Father! I missed you!"
"Who are you?"

You awoke from your dream. That was all a dream... You were still in the Windclan apprentices den. The moon was at its highest point. It's midnight. All the apprentices were awake, shuffling in their nests. You sent Blazekit to get the queens.

There was one warrior on guard. It was the warrior that had trained you.
That horrible piece of Fox dung! I'll never see you again!
I'm the dead of night, you lead them through the shadows. Carefully you creep through the dirt place tunnel. Everyone followed. Once everyone was out in the open, you can toward the place Horsevoice had described. Like in your dream, everyone rolled in mud. Silently you send the queens and apprentices across the border. Minnowfoots kits complain.
"I want milk! I want sleep!"
"Hush!"
Too late. Three Riverclan warriors stop them. "Who are you!"
"Please! Please, quite down. We are escapees from Windclan. I am (Y/N) ,this is Nettlekit, Blazekit, Pebblekit, Minnowfoot, and Torrentkit. We are the cats who were captured." You explain.
"M-minnowfoot!" One of the warriors ran up to Minnowfoot. They nuzzles each other. "These are your kits." Minnowfoot pushed her kits closer to the tom.

Once everyone was acquainted, we headed back to Riverclan camp.

We entered the massive camp. Sleepy cats crawled from their dens. Some shocked, some ecstatic. Your leader welcomed you all back.

As you headed back to the apprentices den, Nettlekit spoke.
"I think I'm gonna fit in here."
"I'm sure you will"

You enter the apprentices den. Newtpaw was still there. Oh I remember Newtpaw. Hailstar wasn't joking when he said his training was going to be postponed. You curl up next to Torrentkit, Pebblekit, Blazekit, and Nettlekit. Their warmth comforted you. You drift into the sweet sensation of sleep.