Chapter Twenty Three

"This is it." Pebblestep sniffed a purple flower with huge petals. Its stem was short and it had a dark violet color. You look up and you see thousands upon thousands of these flowers.
"Wow! Why are there so many?" You question.
"That doesn't matter, grab as much as you can." She mumbled through the flowers.

Once your mouth was full, you and Pebblestep raced back to camp.
"Finally!" Silverstripe shouted.
You glance to the back of the cave and see a warrior shaking and biting the air. Sunstrike was holding him down.
Another cat slammed his head into the stock of goldenrod.
"(Y/N)! Hold her down!"
Silverstripe was struggling with a pale gray she cat. You hold her down while Silverstripe sliced open the cats throat with a sharp stone. She then wrapped one of the flower leaves around the flesh.
"Close her cut with these." Silverstripe handed you the purple flower leaf. She dashed over to another cat.
You winced as you wrapped her neck with the giant leaf.

Peeling away the flower, you see the cut was healed.
"Silverstripe! The cut!"
She replied with a huff.
"Yeah that's how the herb works."
The bottom half of the flower was dissolved onto the cats wound.
"Throw that flower leaf out and cover it with cobwebs." She ordered.
You obey. You see a pit near a stone. In it was the used flowers. Carefully placing the leaves in, Sunstrike calls you out.
"C'mon Hailstar want you at the gathering."
Silverstripe shook her head.
"No she/he can't go. Who will look after these cats?"
Sunstrike nodded and went to go tell Hailstar.
Silverstripe turned to you and whispered,
"Please look after them. If anything happens, evacuate camp and gather everyone. Run to the gathering."
She then dashed away.
Specific instructions. You though.

As fast as Hailstar led the cats to the gathering, they were back. Torrentpaw came running up to you.
"You won't believe what happened!
Hailstar told everyone at the gathering about the crow and the bugs. He told them to be careful and check all prey before anyone eats it. Then out of nowhere a cat from Thunderclan, said he got bitten by a strange bug. Silverstripe checked him and then he burst in to rage. He bit tons of cats. I almost got bitten myself!" Torrentpaw gasped for air when he finished.
"Well what else happened?" You ask eagerly.
"He was killed by the Thunderclan deputy. Then Silverstripe told everyone the location of the herb to cure the disease. The medicine cats thanked her and said they too had seen strange bugs but did not get bitten."
Silverstripe burst into the den.
"Did anything happen?"
"No." You replied.
She let out a satisfactory sigh, and sniffed every cat. Torrentpaw led you to the apprentices den. At the entrance he stopped.
"(Y/N) I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I want to become a medicine cat apprentice."

Do you...

A. Tell him to follow his dreams

B. Object

C. Ask if that what he REALLY wants