Chapter Fourteen

If you chose...

A. "May I get herbs for my wounds?" You ask. Silverpaw looks up from her work.
"Sorry but we're already running low, and your wounds aren't that bad."
You nod briefly and walk away. You can feel that Nettlepaw was looking back at you.

If you chose...

B. You walk off, not wanting to waste her herbs or time.
Other cats need those herbs...
You can feel Nettlepaws was looking at you.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hey, (Y/N)! Wanna go explore the territory?" Pebblestep asked you. You nodded in agreement. The other apprentices couldn't join you because they had already gone out.

You and Pebblestep walked out of camp.
After walking a small bit, you came across an stream. At one end was a tiny waterfall, and at the other end was a Twoleg bridge.

As we followed the stream, small fish swam in and out of the shadows. You watched as they jumped out of the water, and into the air. Then back into the water.

You walked with your mentor to a small Thunderpath. On our side of the Thunderpath was a place the Twolegs stayed during Greenleaf. There was also a small half bridge.
"On the other side of this Thunderpath is Shadowclan territory." Pebblestep explained. We walked toward the way back to camp.

Once there, You asked,
"Are we going back to camp?"
"No, there is much more to see. " She began to run into the distance. You followed.

After some time of running we began to hear strange noises.
"What's that noise?"
"Those are horses. And this is the Horseplace."
You stared in awe. The huge beasts ran around the field. There was a tall barrier separating you from the horses.

Once you and Pebblestep explored the whole territory, the sun was beginning to go down. You head back to camp. Pebblestep stayed back and said she was going to catch a fish she saw earlier. While heading away, she pointed the way back to camp.

As you made my way your way into the camp, it was already nighttime. You head to the apprentices den and see the big nest you and the apprentices made on your first day here. Torrentpaw Blazepaw and Pebblepaw were already sound asleep.
No Nettlepaw...
You curled up next to Pebblepaw. Her warmth comforted you as you once again drifted into sleep.