Chapter Twenty Four

If you chose...

A. "Follow your dreams." You replied calmly. He smiles and nuzzles affectionately.
"Thank you for supporting me."
He runs of to Silverstripe.
As you turn around Nettlepaw was standing behind you.

If you chose...

B. "What no! You can't do that!"
You shout.
Torrentpaw starts to tear up.
"You aren't the boss of me anymore!"
He runs off with tears streaming down his face.
As you turn around, Nettlepaw stood behind you.

If you chose...

C. "Are you sure?" You question.
He nodded and nuzzles you. You nuzzle him back. He runs off to Silverstripe. But as you turn around, Nettlepaw was waiting for you.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"We haven't talked in a while. Wanna go hunting?" He asked shaking. You nod eagerly and follow him out the reeds.

The night sky was dazzled with bright stars. As you and Nettlepaw venture out of the clan territory, you come across a familiar field.
It's the meadow!
This was the meadow where Pebblepaw confessed her feelings!
"How do you know this place?"
"I like to explore sometimes." He responded in a shy tone.
"Our of clan territory?"
"Often times. I've found a lot of amazing places."
You follow him down the familiar rocky cliff. The shining lights still buzzed and shined their fancy lights.

As Nettlepaw ran through the small lights, they created a path. The media seemed to go on forever. It was a wonderland. A place of no problems, or worries.

The sun began to rise along the grass. You and Nettlepaw fell asleep in the unnaturally soft grass.
"We've gotta get back to camp!"
You rush out of the scene. You feel Nettlepaws soft fluffy brown fur brush against your fur. His eyes stared into yours.
Suddenly your head crashes into a tree.
Nettlepaw bursts into laughter. You rub your head but continue on.

As you reach camp the two fish in your mouth dripped with water. On your way back to camp, Nettlepaw thought is would be a good idea to catch a few fish. So we wouldn't seem suspicious. You catch two fish and he caught one fat salmon, while falling into the lake. He was soaked to the brim!

A few kits ran up to Nettlepaw, admiring his fish.
"I haven't had salmon in so long!" One of the kits cheered.
"No one has. Not as big as that one."
Hailstar spoke behind you. He walked up to the fish and sniffed it carefully. You guessed he was checking for the bugs.
"Hailstar have you got reeds in your head! Bugs don't live in fish, let alone water!"
Hailstars mate, Frozenleap, spoke. He nuzzles her lovingly.
"Just making sure. Kits can you share this with the queens?" Hailstar said.
The kits looked at him excitedly and dragged the fish over to the nursery.
One queen scolded them for getting the fish muddy.

You placed your two fish on fresh kill pile. A strange scent reeked from the medicine den. Along with it you hear Silverstripe.
"Torrentpaw! I don't know if I should praise you or scold you! You mixed goldenrod and chervil."
Another voice, which was Torrentpaws, said,
"Goldenrod stops infection and Chervil stops infection. Will it double the power?"
"No It could get a cat killed. Now stop mixing our last stock of goldenrod and help me help this cat!"
You assume Torrentpaw helped Silverstripe because there was an awkward moment of silence.

The next morning Nettlepaw awakes you.
"Sunstrike is going to be mentoring me and you! He said we are going to practice hunting."
You follow him out to Sunstrike.
"Are you ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be!" You shout excitedly.

Sunstrike taught you new and easy ways to catch fish. But since you and Nettlepaw mastered it so quickly, he taught you fighting moves in the afternoon.

Once you were all exhausted, Sunstrike let you go back to camp. He said he was going to catch a few extra fish.
Typical.
You thought.

You gulped down a young fish. The feeling of warmth speed through your body.
Feels so nice to just come back from a long day of training, eat a warm fish, have a long grooming session and curl up with everyone in a nice new nest and a nice warm den.
The thought of all that made you shiver.
Not that you didn't like it but the cold. Leaf bare was coming.
Better enjoy the good time while I still can.
With that, you and Blazepaw collected fresh new moss. You clumped it together to make one giant nest. The warmth of others flowed through you. Like every night you fell into to the sweet sensation of sleep...