Chapter Thirty Eight

Life in Riverclan was beginning to go back to normal. Today Tinykit and Lilykit were going to be made apprentices.
"Momma! Watch out!" Lilykit hurled into you. She was so big that she knocked you over.
"Cats of all clans!" Hailstar announced.
Tinykit and Lilykit began to run outside but you grabbed one of them, attempt in my to clean them.
"Stop it! I can do it myself!" Lilykit protested. She squirmed out of your paws and quickly picked the front of her paw.
"See all clean."
You sighed and followed the exploding kittens outside.
"Today we are gathered here for Lilykit and Tinykit. Lilykit, you have reached six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even with your life?"
"I do."
"Lilykit from this moment forward and until you receive your warrior name you shall be called, Lilypaw. Cloudfur, you are a talented and graceful cat, may you pass these traits onto Lilypaw." Lilypaw touched noses with Hailstar and Cloudfur as the clan cheered her name.
"Lilypaw Lilypaw!"

"Tinykit, you have reached six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even with your life?"
Tinykit nodded excitedly.
"Tinykit from this moment forward and until you receive your warrior name you shall be called, Tinypaw. Blazewing, I trust you to teach Tinypaw all of your skills." Tinypaw touched noses with Hailstar and Blazewing as the clan shouted her new name.
"Tinypaw Tinypaw!"

After the ceremony, Lilypaw and Tinypaw race over to you.
"Did you see me! I touched noses with the leader!" Lilykit was bursting with excitement. Blazewing and Cloudfur padded up to them.
"Ready to explore the territory?" Cloudfur asked, Lilykit and Tinykit followed their mentors into the forest.
"They grow up so fast." Nettlestrike mewed into your ear.
You whip around, and there he was.
"Oh Nettlestrike I've missed you so much!"
You began to tear up. His wounds from the battle were all patched up.
"I've missed you too, but Starclan is waiting for me." With that his spirit vanished into thin air.