Chapter Twenty One

As you trek through the reeds, Pebblesteps stale scent flowed into your nose.
"Over here!" You exclaim.
Sunstrike and the others begin to follow you.

The scent became stronger and stronger, fresher and fresher. Soon enough you see her standing in a small clearing. It was right next to Shadowclan territory. In her mouth was a strange flower.
She's thinking of going to Shadowclan!
But just before she could cross the border Sunstrike stopped her.
"Pebblestep!"
She quickly turned around and gasped,
"I'm so sorry I'll leave right now I -"
She glanced at your healed paw.
"It... healed up" She whispered.
She dashed across the border.
We gave chase.

Speeding under the pines, strong shadowy figures locked you down. You look over at Pebblestep and she too was on the ground.
"What are you doing on Shadowclan territory!" The voice demanded.
Sunstrike spoke up,
"Our warrior crossed your border -"
Another cat slammed his paw onto his throat.
"You're coming with us."
The cats jumped off of us and led us toward their camp.

"Who are these cats!"
Their leader, Larkstar, growled at us.
"Our warrior, Pebblestep, crossed your border, we chased her but got caught by your patrol.
You heard a cat in the crowd whisper,
"Liars."
Torrentpaw snarled at the cat.
"How can I believe you?"
"We are honest cats."
Larkstar jumped down from his rock and leaned closer to Sunstrike.
"Riverclan are nothing but a bunch of Fish Faces! You are going to stay here until further notice."
Sunstrike bent his head down and the patrol led us to a small, cramped, but empty den.
"You sleep here." A warrior said.

Once the warrior left you curl up in a tight ball. Thoughts raced through your head.
You see Pebblestep still had her flower. It was tucked under her folded paws.
Sunstrike later on his nest staring into the night. The nettles poked at your paws and belly. You wonder why Sunstrike agreed to stay here.

Do you...

A. Ask him

B. Stay quiet