Chapter Thirty Seven

If you chose...

A. You bolt off into the forest, as you attempt to remember what goldenrod looked like.
The strong scent of a herb led you toward the bundle of goldenrod. You stuff you entire mouth with the herb and head off toward a nearby tree. You easily broke off one of its branches. Inside was the prized herb. Cobwebs. A large leaf held the cobwebs.
You grabbed as much as you could. Holding the precious item, you dashed into Windclan territory where the fight was still raging. Cats lying everywhere.
Careful not to attract the attention of the ravenous beasts you hurry over to the medicine cat apprentice. You drop the bundle and he looks at you in shock.
"Thank you so much! You just saved many lives." You dipped your head.
"Go now, they need you in battle." You nod and jump onto a dogs belly.

If you chose...

B. They need me in battle!
Bolting from under the bushes, the see that a dog was tearing at Blazewing.
No! He can't die! He had kits!
Speeding across the terrain, your legs push you into the air. Leaping into the dogs head. You clawed at his eyes and nose.
Blazewing crawled toward the medicine cats.
Soon after the dog began running at full speed.
Oh you won't get away from-
Your thoughts stopped mid sentence.
The dog was heading straight toward a sharp stone jabbing out of the ground.
It's going to hit my head and kill me!
You thought frantically.
As you attempt to pull free, you notice your claws were stuck.
I'm stuck no-
A horrible sharp stone stabbed through your head.
You feel your claws slip out of the dogs skin.
I'm dying-
Your eyelids began to droop. Slowly and slowly you fell into the paws of Starclan.

(Ending Two!)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The dog screeched as you tore open its soft belly. This 'dog' was still a pup. It whined as it slowly fell to the ground. Your eyes reluctantly torn away from the suffering pup.
He had so much to live for.
Inside you felt kinda bad for the dogs. They were just attempting to survive.
They need food like we do.

The dogs fled from the warriors. Yowls of triumph roared through the air. Then you remembered Thornstar.
I have to check on him.
You begin to enter the camp when a Windclan warrior stopped you.
"Just because you helped us doesn't mean you have access to our camp!" He growled. You nodded politely.
"Of course, my bad." As you begin you eat back to camp with the other Riverclan cats you feel him looking at you. He seemed to be thinking,
No one's ever followed my orders.

As soon as you break into camp, your kits come barging into you.
"We thought you died!" Lilykit whimpers.
Tinykit sniffed you as if your had a deep cuts across your body.
But you didn't. In fact you had no wounds at all.
A voice whispered in your ear.
I'll always love you. I took every wound for you. You twist around to see Nettlestrike. His body was covered in deep wounds.
"Nettlestrike." You whispered.
He nuzzles you.
"I'll heal in Starclan." He purred and his spirit vanished.

The crisp moon hung in the sky. It was midnight and your kits were still asking questions.
"I'll answer all them in the morning." You chirp. Lilykit huffs and curled up with Tinykit. "Goodnight momma."