freddy f.~the new foster kid

I was reading a comic with my boyfriend Freddy on his bunk bed. We were all cuddled together and he was reading the book out loud. I loved him so much. The way he could make me laugh and the way he looked at me. He was adorable and just the sweetest man alive. I looked at the promise ring he gave me and started playing with it. He looked at me and laughed.
"When we're older, i'll get you a real one." He smiled as he kissed my forehead. I looked at him and pecked his lips before sitting up.
"I need water." I said as I got up.
"Ugh, don't leave. You're so warm." He whined.
"I'll be back in a sec you big baby." I said as I left his room. I walked downstairs and heard Freddy's parents talking to someone. We were all very close since I was there neighbor. His siblings also loved me because I was a foster kid once too. As I walked downstairs, Freddy's foster mom and dad were talking to a boy. They noticed me and smiled. The foster boy immediately turned around.
"Y/N, met our new foster kid B-." She began to say.
"BILLY?!" I yelled with a smile. He ran to me and embraced me in a huge hug that almost knocked me over.
"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you!" He cheered.
"It's been like a year." I said back.
"You guys know each-other?" The parents asked.
"Yeah, we go way back!" I laughed and put my hand around him.
"We were foster siblings for 2 years before i..." Billy said and sighed.
"Ran away." I looked at the ground.
"Wait, don't tell my you're part of this foster family?" He asked and turned to me with hurt in his eyes. His one wish was for me to be adopted.
"Oh no. I was adopted 4 months ago. I'm their neighbor and i'm kinda dating your new foster brother?" I sighed and patted him on the shoulder.
"What?" He laughed. We walked upstairs, following Mrs. Vasquez to Freddy's room.
"You're gonna love it here." I whispered in his ear. "There like my second family so i'm almost always here."
We walked up to Freddy's room and opened the door.
"Took you long enough babe." Freddy sighed as he sat up. He looked shocked as we all walked in.
"This is you're new roommate." Freddy's foster mom smiled then left. I grabbed Freddy's crutch and handed it to him as he stood up. He wrapped his arm around me and looked at Billy.
"Billy meet Freddy, And Freddy meet Billy." I smiled as I walked over to Billy and put my elbow on his shoulder.
"You know eachother?" Freddy asked.
"Yeah. We were in the same foster home for 2 years til he ran away." I answered. "You have nothing to worry about baby." I smiled at Freddy who was still a little jealous. But I knew that over time we would all be friends.