freddy f.~jealousy

"Can you come over?" My boyfriend asked, taking my small hand in his.
"I guess..." I joked.
"Awh I guess not then." Freddy joked back.
"Id love to." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. We walked down the snow covered sidewalk as Freddy blabbered about some superhero movie. I love it when he talks and talks. I love the things that others don't about him, his crutch, his talking, his dorky ness. It made me love him even more.
We made it to his house and he opened the door for me.
"Ladies first." He smiled.
"Then you should start going first." I joked again. He groaned and followed me inside. That's the thing about me, I was jokingly rude and didn't know when to stop so people bullied me about it but Freddy understood it and didn't mind because in the end, we loved each other. I took my shoes off and hung my wet coat on the coat rack. The smell of fresh baked cookies and damp wood filled my nose as I walked further into his house. I followed Freddy into the kitchen and unsurprisingly his mom was making cookies. She turned Freddy and I's way when she heard us.
"Hey kiddos. I'm making cookies so i'll let you know when they're done. You're welcome to eat anything else too." She smiled as she turned back to mixing the batter. I practically lived at Freddy's house. My parents didn't really care about me and when I was there, it was like they acted as if I wasn't so i'd gotten really close with his siblings. I was also a superhero too. It was a weird situation but it was normal for me.
Freddy grabbed us some food and we walked upstairs to his room. We opened the door and heard someone say, "Bro can I borrow your deodorant? I ran ou-." Billy stopped and stood up as soon as he saw me walk in.
"Hey." I smiled.
"S-Sorry." He stuttered. Freddy looked at Billy and if looks could kill, Billy would be dead. I always knew that Billy had a slight crush on me. Freddy knew too. Billy's face would go red when he saw me and he would stutter a ton. Even before I started dating Freddy, Billy was acting like this. Don't get me wrong, Billy is one of my best friends and I would do anything for him but I don't like him in...that way. I nodded and proceeded to sit on Freddy's bed and Freddy sat the snacks down on his desk. Billy had sat down on his bed and was rubbing the back of his neck in a nervous way. Freddy walked over to me and then practically slapped his face, causing Billy to turn and look at him.
"I forgot my bag downstairs. It has my homework. I'll be right back." He said, leaning down and kissing me on the cheek, causing us to both blush and smile widely. He limped out of the room and Billy look over at me and stood up, making his way so he was now sitting next to me.
"Yes?" I asked him.
"You know I like you right?" He spit out. I felt a pain in my stomach. Like someone had just dropped a heavy stone inside of it. I knew he did but he had never admitted it and that surprised me.
"W-what?" I mumbled as I stared at him with confusion filled eyes.
"I like you." He said slower.
"Oh." I turned my face away from him and towards my lap, I started to fidget with my fingers.
"Come on Y/N. I know you like me too." He said. My head shot up quickly and I looked at him.
"No I don't. I love Freddy and I don't know what you're doing but you're going to regret it." I said quickly.
"Look, I love my brother and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him but I can't live without you. It hurts me every time I see him kiss you. Every time you're with him. Y/N. You know i'm better then him." He said with no hesitation. What was wrong with him?
"Billy. I don't like you...that way." I repeated.
"Please..." He said said quietly, leaning closer to my face.
"No." I said again. He leaned closer and connected his lips with mine. I pushed him off quickly and before I could do control myself, I had slapped him. I covered my mouth and gasped. "I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"WHAT THE FUCK BILLY!" I heard Freddy say loudly as he appeared at my side, gently pulling me off the bed and next to him. Freddy had witnessed the whole thing.
"I-." Billy spoke, not knowing what to do.
"You're the worst brother ever and a terrible best friend." Freddy said, anger filing his eyes. Freddy pulled me out of the room and slammed the door behind him.
"Freddy." I spoke quietly.
"Hold on." He said quickly, letting go of me. I followed him out of the front door and we began to walk down the sidewalk.
"Freddy. I didn't- he just...i didn't know what was happenin-." I said in a panicky tone. Freddy stopped me and turned me so that I was facing him.
"I know. It wasn't you." He reassured me.
"I would never." I said. Freddy just looked at the ground. Something clinger to the back of his mind. Billy had said he was better. Freddy knew that he was better. Freddy was a disabled loser that didn't deserve his girlfriend.
"Freddy?" I asked, lifting his head so his eyes had met mine.
"He's better. Everyone is better. I don't deserve you." He said quickly.
"Baby..." I sighed as I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "you're better. I chose you. I didn't pick you because of your popularity or looks but I chose you because of who you are on the inside. You're the nice and geeky boy. The one that respects women and has good manners. You don't walk around acting like you're better then anyone else and you certainly don't kiss other boys girlfriends without their permission. Plus you are pretty cute." I smiled.
"You really think that?" He asked.
"Always." I said back. He connected his lips with mine and this time it felt right.