freddy f.~superman's daughter

I sat in my room when I got a call from Billy. Billy was also a superhero like me, except he wasn't the child of one.
"Hey. What's up?" I asked.
"It's Freddy." He sighed.
"Oh no. What did he do this time?" I asked.
"Your boyfriend decided to tell everyone that you were dating him." Billy said.
"And?" I asked. No one was supposed to know but it wasn't like they were gonna believe him.
"And if he doesn't prove it, Brett and his brother are gonna beat him up." He sighed again.
"What?!" I yelled.
"Yeah. You need to be at school tomorrow at lunch time." He told me
"I'll have to ask my dad. You know he doesn't like me going out in public." I sighed this time.
"But you have powers?" He asked me confused.
"Yeah, I know. It's just he gets worried about me." I answered.
"Just tell him i'll be there. We are pretty close and I can keep you safe." Billy winked.
"Ugh fine. I'll go ask. I'll be right back." I said walking out my room. "Things I do for this boy." I mumbled to myself and I walked to my dad's office. I knocked on the large, metal door.
"Come in." He yelled. He seemed busy so I opened the door slowly.
"Hey, dad. Can I go to Philadelphia to visit Freddy during his school lunch. He did something stupid and if I don't show up then he'll get beat u-." I said quickly before he cut me off.
"No. I don't want you getting hurt." He said firmly.
"But Bill- I mean Shazam will be with me the whole time." I said. He turned in his chair to face me.
"Fine. Only if he stays with you the whole time." He said. I ran to him and gave him a hug.
"Thank you dad. You're the best." I yelled running back upstairs. I burst into my room.
"What did he say?" Billy asked.
"Yes. But you have to stay with me the whole time." I laughed.
"Yeah, sure thing." Billy said.
"Just don't tell Freddy. I haven't seen him in like 3 weeks so I want it to be a surprise." I told him.
"Sure. I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Billy said.
"See ya." I added before ending the call. I collapsed on my bed. God Freddy, you're such a dork.
PART 2 COMING SOON! 🥺💕