jack g.~movie night

I really wanted to write something wholesome right now cause i'm LONELY and it's 2am so i'm sorry if i spelled things wrong like normal
I was in the kitchen making food, waiting for jack to arrive. We hadn't seen each other much since he was filming and so was I (you're an actor in this btw). Suddenly I heard a knock of the door. The secret code knock Jack and I made.
"Come in!" I yelled, still focused on the food I was making. The door opened and I heard steps towards me. I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my forehead.
"Hey cutie." Jack said.
"Hey." I turned around and gave him a quick kiss before grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave. He jumped up of the counter and sat there, is legs dangling like a little kid in a chair.
"How have you been?" He asked me.
"Good, and missing you." I poured the popcorn in the bowl then walked over to Jack, standing in front of him.
"I missed you too." A smiled cracked at the corner of this lips and he pulled me to his chest. We eventually let go and walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed the remote and plopped down next to Jack, leaning my head and his shoulder and practically laying on him.
"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"Something scary. Oh...I have the perfect one." He grabbed the remote from my hand and grinned an evil smile. He clicked into netflix and chose the movie Tusk. (dude this movie scarred me and i'll never RECOVER SO DONT EVER WATCH IT!1!1!1!)
"Jack Dylan Grazer...if this movie scars me i'll beat your ass." I said, giving him the death glare.
"I don't know, i've never seen it. Plus what is your little perfect body gonna do? You're like 5"1." He joked, patting my head.
"Shut up!" I laughed, throwing popcorn at him. He threw it back so I threw it again. Eventually popcorn was all over the place. We paused the movie and picked it up, laughing the whole time at our cluelessness. Soon enough we made our way back to the couch and cuddled up. Jack had put all the pieces of popcorn that had fallen into a separate bowl and was holding it.
"Please don't eat that." I begged.
"Bet." He put a handful into his mouth. I groaned in disgust.
"You ain't kissing me with that mouth." I joked. He fake cried and looked away from me. "I'm joking you big baby." I said pulling his face towards mine and giving him a kiss.
"Haha now you have germs." He taunted in a high pitched kid's voice.
"Sometimes I wish you were more like Eddie." I laughed.
"Shhhh." He shushed me and we began to watch the movie again.
"EW!" I yelped as the screen cut to the suit he had made into a walrus with Wallace stitched inside. I groaned and shoved my face into Jack's shirt.
By the end of the movie I was totally mortified. I looked at Jack with terror in my eyes.
"I'm...going...to...KILL YOU GRAZER!" I yelled. He jumped from his seat and ran, me following close behind him. I chased him around the whole house and somehow it ended up with him chasing me. I screamed and laughed, sorta scared. He eventually caught up with me and grabbed me from behind, picking me up bride style.
"Put me down." I directed but he kept walking. He took me to my bed and threw me on it. I yelped as I collided with the bed, Jack crawling next to me. We found ourselves cuddling, me on jacks chest and him having his arms around me.
"I love you Y/N Y/L/N." He smiled, kissing my lips.
"I love you too Jack." And just like that, we were asleep.