freddy f.~go

Contains: Violence and Gore!!! OH AND BTW THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VILLAIN AND TAKES PLACE AFTER THE FIRST MOVIE!!
I laid on the ground. A pain in my side that felt as if I had been stabbed 1 million times. My nose was bleeding and the world spun. I had stopped getting beaten by the terrible monster villain thing for a second. He had gotten distracted and annoyed with slamming me into the ground time after time. All alone. But suddenly Freddy appeared over me along with his superhero family. Freddy wasn't in his superhero transformation because he wanted me to see him.
"Baby." He whispered, his hand over his mouth, looking at my many wounds.
"F-Freddy?" I stuttered, my vision blurry.
"I'm here, right here." He said calmly even though he was shaking on the inside. The last I knew was that the city was overruled by these monster villains. A lot. To many for only one superhero to handle. The town needed all of them and you went to keep one of the villains distracted but it didn't work. He had got me and has been beating me ever since.
"The villains." I mumbled.
"They're taken care of for a second." Freddy smiled.
"No, you have to go. The town needs all of you." I said quickly, using all my strength to spit those words out.
"I'm staying right here with you." Freddy said, cupping my bruised and bloody cheek.
"No, he'll be back any second and then you all won't be able to save the city." I said again.
"I won't leave you." His voice getting shaky.
"Go." I directed.
"No" He snapped back.
"Freddy," I looked at him. I pulled his face towards mine and gave him a long kiss, "i love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said back, our foreheads rested against each-others.
"Now go." I directed again.
"N-no." He stuttered. I looked at the team. They nodded as if they knew that they all had to go. Suddenly we all heard large footprints.
"Now." I looked at the team, they grabbed Freddy off of me. He kicked and tried to get away but with his bad leg, he didn't have the strength. I could hear him yelling my name and he kicked to be let free. They took him around the corner, away from sight of the monster that was now towering over my helpless body. He grabbed my neck and picked me up. I thrashed around, trying to break free and breath. He hit me repeatedly. Punch after punch. My vision became more blurry as he threw me against a wall, right next to the hiding family.
"Y/N!!" I heard Freddy yell, he tried to break free but he couldn't.
"Go." I mouthed to the family. They nodded and took off. I could still hear Freddy screaming my name. That broke my heart but I knew he had to save the whole city, even if it was because of my sacrifice. The monster walked over to me and picked me up again. Still hitting me and throwing me around like a dog with a chew toy. My blood splattered the old landing bay located in the middle of the towns large river lake thing. The same place where Freddy had filmed Billy with his new superpowers. All those memories were the only thing keeping me alive. I heard the monster laugh as I tried to crawl away with the only strength I had left. He grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him, picking me up again by my waist. His breath smelled of onions and trash that had been in the hot sun for far to long. He grabbed his claw and scratched my stomach, I felt the blood trickle down my side and I screamed in agony. He then put the claw to my neck. I was scared, really scared. I felt the sharpness pin against my sore neck. This is how I died. I would never have kids, have a job. I was only 15, I hadn't lived. I closed my eyes, ready for the slow, painful death but nothing came. Suddenly I felt myself fall. I opened my eyes as I hit the cold floor, covered in my blood. I looked over at the piled of ashes that now laid in the same place the monster was. They did it. They killed the guy controlling the monsters. I felt myself drift away into a sleep. The pain was too much. Everything hurt. I heard running towards me. I opened my eyes slightly to see Freddy again, kneeling next to me.
"F-Freddy..." I groaned.
"Shhh, don't talk. You'll be ok." He said. He stood up and yelled "SHAZAM!" Suddenly a blue suited man was standing before me. He carefully scooped me into his arms. My breathing began to shallow. He took off into the sky, the others flying behind him. I weakly wrapped my arms around his neck. He took me to a hospital and I was rushed to surgery where they fixed up my wounds and I rested there for a couple days before I could go home. My parents were never very involved so sure they came and helped while I was in the hospital and made sure I was ok but I knew the second I  came home, it would be like I didn't exist so I was going to Freddy's. Freddy's foster mom and him came into the hospital room.
"Ready to go?" She asked calmly.
"Yes." I smiled at Freddy, who didn't leave my side once at the hospital. The boy helped me out of the bed and we checked out and I changed then we walked to their car. I hadn't had slept much since I didn't feel very safe so I was glad I could sleep with Freddy. In the car Freddy held my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder, practically falling asleep. We arrived at his house and they helped me inside. I was greeted by the whole family giving me hugs and saying how glad they were that I had made it. But of course Darla came running at me and embraced me in a large hug.
"Not to tight." Freddy warned since my face was a little uncomfortable since she was digging her arm into my side injury. Once she let go I could feel it stinging slightly but I brushed it off.
"Alright, you kids go get some sleep. Freddy hasn't slept more then 4 hours since this all happened." His foster mom smiled. I nodded and Freddy helped me as best he could up to his bed. He laid down and I plopped down next to me. I laid on his chest, snuggling my head into his neck. He wrapped his arm my waist and held me tightly, scared to let me go.
"I really thought I had lost you." He sighed, his voice slightly shaking.
"Me too. I actually thought he was gonna kill m-." I stopped as a tear fell down my cheek. He looked down at me.
"But you didn't die. You're ok. You're in my arms and I promise i'll never leave your side again." He promised.
"I'd like that." I smiled, kissing him before snuggling back and finally falling asleep. Safe in my lovers arms.